The Skeleton From the Cupboard: Sarah and Frank
Chapter 5: My second chance for happiness in my life

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Sarah:

I was lonely. My children and grand kids lived so far from me, I did not want to go to my relatives, or friends so for most days I stayed at home being sad. The accidental possibility to be with somebody was a good initiative to come back to live a whole life, and that accidental possibility was an attractive man who wanted to divorce his wife. I knew I was fantastically lucky. For a middle-aged woman to find a good mate above forty years of age was a difficult thing. I was in good shape. I looked almost ten years younger owing to ANR previously. I knew my husband would have wanted me to find a new mate and not be a sad lonely woman after his death. Once he told this to me some years before. Frank was a good guy. I remembered from our first encounter how he moaned loudly, that he liked Jenny the best. We had good chemistry, only I was afraid of approaching this relationship a little too quickly. My love for Frank continued to grow after our first meeting. Since our encounter at the lawyers I had fallen in love with Frank entirely. Was my love only a hopeless dream?

Next day he phoned me and we met in a small Thai restaurant for lunch. Next day a Kentucky Fried Chicken was our aim and an Italian restaurant was next on the list. The following day our lunchtime meeting did not occur because Frank had an important business meeting. But the next week we went to a Steak house and so that's how our lunchtime rendezvous went. I knew he liked me, but we began the approach slowly. We got to know each other's family background and each other. At the Steakhouse he told me as a personal characteristic laughing how he preferred milk to beer. I found this to be very interesting and this was that moment, when I decided to grab him, because I knew he would be a good partner to participate in ANR sex. My sexual fantasy put him in my dreaming sexy ANR world. I started to dress wearing attractive clothes to show a little more of my bodily attributes. I was a light seductress, because to work in total seductive method I could get quick success but not long connection. My aim was a lifelong connection and if it might be possible to introduce Frank to sex, which ANR included, it would be a bonus.

Frank told me later he also was afraid of approaching to me too quickly. He was still married and he wanted to divorce his wife, but he thought he could be a cheater same as his wife. They did not have any prenuptial agreement, but he wanted to be fair to his wife.

We had an appointment in an empty small Indian restaurant, he had already arrived, and he stood as I approached. After exchanging greetings we smiled at each other and we gave up all pretense to resist our hiding desire. We hugged with a short passion kiss, but the waiter's cough broke off our kiss. We sat at the table and we were glad that we showed our true emotions.

I began, "I could wait two months for you."

He was very understanding, "I don't know how I could cheat on my wife. I never did that!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.