The Skeleton From the Cupboard: Sarah and Frank
Chapter 4: The postponed finale for the free of charge "escort girl"

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Frank:

When Sarah left my office, I remained alone with my Skeleton from the Closet. My fondness did not change towards Jenny, she was my favorite among my children. The entire DNA thing does not mean much to me. It is sure, if I had known the DNA paternity, when she was born I would have divorced from Susan immediately and I would not have paid any child support according to the family law of our state. In that case I would not consider her as my own daughter. Eighteen years together has changed all that. Jenny is my daughter, because I raised her. Here I stood on a solid point.

Susan was another point. I was wealthy, our firm was successful, but the ownership belonged to my Dad, I am in the fifth decade, healthy so I could even live alone. Jenny would be going to college, so there were no child considerations. Why did I want to live with a lie? I gave up on my marriage at a glance. I thought I would wait until Jenny's graduation and I would give the gift money to her. I had two weeks. However I wanted to close my old life and also a big divorce statement for Susan. I phoned a good divorce lawyer and I asked for an appointment. I had intended ending the marriage by divorcing Susan, but I thought through my possibilities again and I recognized I would spoil my youngest daughter's last summer to live in an intact family. So I thought I had better delay the divorce until Jenny leaves home for college, she wanted to be teacher. I thought time spent together would be the true present to my daughter beside the $250,000. The divorce might be such a side effect that I would not have to explain my inherited $250,000 present to my soon to be ex wife.

I went home and I began a three months role-play for Jenny. If my wife was a lying cheater and she played the good wife role for twenty years the lying for this time period would be nothing for me. The sex part was simple I regarded Susan as a free of charge escort girl for that duration. Earlier I planned a big wintertime holiday at the Australian summer. Now I was glad that I had not told Susan yet. I had wanted to surprise her with this travel plan.

The next meeting was organized at the office of James' lawyer a week later. I went to this office like a business appointment. Sarah and Mr. Williams were already waiting for me, when I arrived. We greeted and introduced each other, then Mr. Williams checked my ID and he offered, "You've possibility to read Mr. Miller's letter, that you learn the reason of his will. I cannot give you a copy of this letter; you can only read it here."

I agreed to the conditions and the lawyer gave James Miller's letter to me. I read the certification of my betrayal and I thought thoroughly of the proposition for the graduation gift to Jenny that was a good idea and the way to proceed. I gave back the letter to Mr. Williams and I said, "I agree to give this money like a graduation present, because I don't want Jenny to know the whole sordid betrayal, the DNA evidence, Susan's yearlong cheating."

The lawyer responded, "I think the graduation gift is the best idea and I'm glad you, Mr. Blair accepted this recommendation."

Sarah was silent, so I asked James Miller's lawyer, "Could the payment of my net $250,000 be postponed because I want to divorce my wife?"

Sarah looked at me with surprise and she flushed a little, but she tried to cover her pleasure. She was embarrassed, because she recognized I noted her emotion to my divorcing plan. The lawyer did not recognize anything, because his eyes were fixed on me. Sarah became calm quickly, but I remembered her pheromone fragrance in my office, and I surreptitiously surveyed her. She was very beautiful for her age, her D cup breast was full and I stopped to admire her beauty a little. She was a light-haired blue-eyed woman. She did not mind my admirer's look. I heard the lawyer's reply from afar.

"The deceased Mr. James Miller thought of this, so he organized your settlement be received a year after your daughter's graduation present. We'll discuss the exact details together with Mrs. Miller, because she'll only get her net $100,000 after the successful paying out of both the graduation gift and your benefit as well."

Sarah smiled at me and she could barely conceal her delight. "We could meet several times to perform the will of my brother-in-law."

The lawyer interpolated with explanation, pending Sarah's look at me with anguished sympathy.

"Yes, we shall organize the next meeting before the payment of the graduation present. Mr. Miller gave funds for the tax and the lawyer's office fee payment, so all sums of money you receive is net. The graduation gift will be allocated to your daughter's bank account, when you want."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.