The Skeleton From the Cupboard: Sarah and Frank - Cover

The Skeleton From the Cupboard: Sarah and Frank

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 3: The bad news

Sarah:

I took home the PI reports and I studied them thoroughly. The reports show a happy family and Jenny was truly daddy's girl especially when the older kids left the home. The last year's report showed a very healthy husband. Frank was handsome and his entire atmosphere was friendly around him. The videos and photos demonstrated this well. According to the last written report the wife did not know the true paternity of Jenny. Jenny preferred her dad to her mother.

I reread the reports, re-watched the videos, looked at the photos again and I was in the deepest shit in my entire life. When you are in front of a big problem, you know you have to solve, but you know the consequences on how it will affect your own life. Unfortunately this case was the other way around, because I was before a stranger and the family of a stranger. Surely this would open the sluice gate and the all sewage would flow to him. I knew the sewage would flow, because the past had to come out of the closet. The Last will and testament of my brother-in-law did request, to try to avoid Jenny knowing the truth. I revisited the lawyer and we discussed all the possibilities and only one possibility remained. The $250,000 Jenny could receive it as a graduation present from her Dad. I thought this would be the best solution, but I had to open the closet with the skeleton for Frank. I had already decided to call him Frank in my mind. I am honest now, I did not think of Frank at that time as a potential boyfriend candidate, but I found him a likeable personality from the PI reports. My husband died just some months earlier and I was a little emotional wreck from this, so this last request of my brother-in-law was a little soul stirring from my sadness, but no more. So I thought that almost nineteen years happy common past would be enough to forgive his wife's old affair. I am a woman, with a woman's mind.

I arranged a longer confidential appointment at Frank's office. His secretary organized this meeting and I arrived on time. I entered his office and we introduced each other and he showed me a place to sit down alongside him. He was the same handsome man that I had watched on the PI videos.

I began, "Dear Mr. Blair It's very difficult to begin to explain this problem."

He said "All right, you can start it from the beginning."

I continued, "This problem isn't a simple investment, this is a family matter and I'm a little hesitant and embarrassed in the manner in which I can sensitively explain the circumstances correctly. I need longer to explain."

He politely reassured, "All right, Mrs. Miller, please continue."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.