The Skeleton From the Cupboard: Sarah and Frank
Chapter 2: Peace and happiness

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Frank:

I do not understand how I was so ignorant during the year or it may have been a longer time period. But I could not confirm if there had been other extramarital affair. As a good average husband, I was happy, content and blind. I carry on telling my life story as I lived at that time. I was born in a wealthy middle class family as Frank Blair. I have two older sisters and as the younger brother I was spoiled totally by my parents and also by my sisters. It may be this condition had led to not note my wife's cheating.

I attended college and I graduated with a degree in financial economics, and then gaining employment here at a local bank. My dad owned a smaller investment firm and he told me I needed to gather a little experience in the corporate world. So I worked as a simple employee to climb their ladder. During my college years I dated girls, but I did not find the right woman. However I met Susan at a family event, barbecue garden party. Susan Logan was a friend of my eldest sister's sister in-law. We began dating, since we both were unattached, we become an item and soon both of us were in love with each other.

Susan graduated in business administration and she started to work at a local company. She had beautiful brown haired, green-eyed tall well-built girl. We enjoyed sex and were compatible with each other. I think she appreciated my future possibilities, which could be important for a woman, who planned family with children. Susan's family was not so wealthy, as mine, but they lived an ordinary middle class life. Half a year later I asked Susan to be my wife and she accepted. We had a big wedding and we went to Bali, an Island of Indonesia for our honeymoon. Both families helped us and we purchased a nice house with a small mortgage. Soon we began the baby production. Mark was the first-born, followed a year later by Julie. Susan stayed at home with our children. Our sex life was similar to the other families with children. I adored our children and I was a happy father.

I preferred low fat milk to beer and I did not like the distilled alcoholic drinks. I liked reading to gain knowledge about the World. The National Geographic was my favorite magazine. I liked swimming and I participated in water polo, a sport not well known, in college and previously in the high school also. Now I go swimming at the local heated swimming pool in wintertime, when the weather conditions make playing golf not possible. We had a swimming pool in the garden too.

I was still working at the bank in a good position, when my Dad asked me to come to work at the family business, as a financial advisor.

He told me, "Son, you learned enough in the corporate world, now you need to learn to carry on this business."

After this conversation I left the employment of the bank, and came to work for my father. He paid me well, true I worked hard for two years before the company reorganization, and I received a promotion. So I became the CEO and my Dad became the president of our small company. He gave all three of his children a 5% share of his company's stock. He said he wrote in his Will I would inherit 60% and both my sisters would inherit 20% each of the remaining shares when he died. When my son was eleven and my daughter ten years old my wife wanted to find a job and she found a company where she worked as personal assistant for the owner. She told me she had liked this job but after more than one year she was transferred to another part of this company. Susan told me she did not like this sort of job and she was not in good relations with the owner. When Susan discovered that she was pregnant, I did not question whether she wanted to have the baby.

We had sex so if an accident (pregnancy) occurred you live with the consequences so abortion did not even enter into the equation. So of course I agreed with Susan to bring up a child in our old age. She worked until her seventh month of her pregnancy and she became a housewife again after the birth of my daughter, Jennifer. When the older children went to college, Mark wanted to be a financial advisor or planner as I was and Julie wanted to be a pharmacist. We helped them to achieve their dreams. Jenny remained with us and she was my favorite. She became a true daddy's girl. Our two older children loved us equally, but Jenny adored me most. Sometimes Susan was angry with her so between my daughter and me our connection became even closer. To be honest I loved her the best of our children. When Jenny was eleven years old, Susan found a job at a firm. She became a supervisor and she was content with her job. Our older children graduated and they are happily employed. My son in the corporate world gathered experiences and Julie worked as an industrial pharmacist until birth of her children. My older children found the right partners, and soon we became babysitters for Julie and Mark's children.

Jenny was about to graduate, when I got an interesting phone call from a woman, who wanted to meet me at my office. Her name was Sarah Miller she informed me that what was discussed at the meeting should remain confidential. I was not amused at the specific request for confidentiality, because my work involved managing confidential investments. But Mrs. Miller told my colleagues that she definitely wanted to meet with the CEO in person. This was very unusual request, because special things generally needed my immediate attention for our major investors. If there was some very confidential issue, I could negotiate directly with the client, but my employees could manage the portfolios of the most clients. So I was a little excited, but not too agitated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.