Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time
Chapter 15

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

“Where did you say they were?” Tanya asked, surprised. They were supposed to be in New Mexico.

“Bolivia, of all places,” Frank replied. “Seems there’s a ski resort down there that’s one of, um, what’s ‘er name ... oh, Tabatha ... her favorite spot. She won a car at some offshore casino in Miami on their honeymoon and she took it out for a test drive.” He laughed, then continued; “When she landed they were in South America. She hijacked him all the way from Miami!” He laughed, again.

“So what happens to the plan?” Tanya asked. “They were going to spend a week with Jake and Béla and a week with us. Our grandson has to go back to work sometime, doesn’t he?”

“I don’t know,” Frank admitted. “If they have to squeeze their time, we could simply invite Jake and Béla up here. Then, we could all be ... Oh, and Lisa, too.”

“Sounds like fun,” agreed Tanya. “When you built our little palace, you made it large enough to house our entire adult family, each person in a separate room, all at the same time. What were you thinking, anyway? Do you want to raise another family?”

That question, right out of the blue, stopped Frank cold. He just stared at her. Finally, he spoke. “Are you pregnant?” His voice was about two octaves higher than normal, making him sound squeaky.

“Of course not!” Tanya replied. “I keep up to date with my body monitor. The day it was implanted I told it I didn’t want any more kids. It’s kept me infertile for ... a long time.” Tanya looked a little depressed.

“Well, do you want more kids?” Frank asked, his voice more normal, now. “We have a couple hundred years left, I imagine – plenty of time to raise a dozen or so. Look at Alicia. She’s on her third family and ... what’s wrong?”

There were tears in Tanya’s eyes. “I don’t want more kids,” she explained, her voice unsteady with emotion. “I want Katie back! I’m not interested in replacing her!”

She turned and fled the room before she broke down and burst into tears. She hated crying in front of Frank. He always tried to hold her like she was some clingy, weepy female that couldn’t stand on her own two feet without a shoulder to cry on, and she hated that – almost as much as she loved him holding her.

She found herself standing outside the door of her sanctuary. She opened it and went in. She looked up at the broken barb wire trap hanging from the ceiling, wishing it still worked. Frank wasn’t about to repair it, because, according to him, it hadn’t performed properly. She disagreed. Although it nearly killed her, it did what it was supposed to do. ‘The victim isn’t supposed to survive it... ‘

She smiled as she remembered the exquisite torture of being squeezed to death and nearly cut in half at the same time by the barbed wire. She needed some violent pain right now to clear her mind of Katie’s ghost. She looked around the room. ‘Everything’s too damned familiar!’

Her favorite toy was the giant magnifying glass - but it only worked when the sun was shining. She walked back out the door and went into the bedroom.

There were more portable torture devices there; the mangler Frank bought her earlier this year, the armored breast-plate and chastity-belt set that she’d worn last Halloween, a little metal skirt and belt that she’d purchased once at a Fetish Fair. The belt had inverted spikes that bit into her waist, guaranteeing that the skirt wouldn’t slip down. There were also chains, nipple clips, and two nasty little rods that pierced through the thickness of her breasts sideways to hold the chains up.

She thought of the little spiked cock ring that she’d given Frank to use on her, then thought, ‘Did that really happen, or not? I get so confused, sometimes... ‘ She decided that her memories were her own and that, whether she lived them in this universe or ‘somewhere else ... a world where Katie still lives... ‘

She blinked back her tears (again) and forced her mind back into the present, then looked around at all the stuff she’d collected. She loved what her toys did to her as well as for her, but, she realized, she didn’t like using them by herself. She preferred a more passive role while someone else, preferably Frank, mutilated her. She remembered that when she’d had that strange middle-Eastern guy fit her with the nipple clamps and chains that pierced her breasts through with those rods, she’d gotten so aroused she’d fucked him on the spot.

That’s what she needed now; some serious, dangerous mutilation. And she knew just where to get it. She looked at herself in the mirror. ‘Dark blue shorts, low-heeled sandals, need a different top... ‘

She stripped off her loose-fitting blouse and slid into a bright red tube top. She wriggled around, adjusting her breasts inside it. Then she added a simple white blouse over that. Instead of buttoning it, she tied it in front, making sure that plenty of cleavage and the red tube top were visible. Then she mussed up her hair and little and took another look. ‘Much better. It’s slumming time... ‘

Satisfied with how she looked, Tanya headed for the door. “I’m going out,” she yelled. “Track me down in a couple hours, okay?”

“What?” she heard from the living room. “Oh, okay. Have fun.” Frank was getting used to her night prowling. It was almost dark and he knew that ever since she learned to control her sensitivity to pain, she liked going out and getting into trouble. The last time she’d gone out, she’d been gang-raped and knifed.

When she didn’t come home, he’d traced her body monitor to a dark alley not far from where their old apartment had been – a bad neighborhood and getting worse. When he found her in that alley, lying in garbage, dirty, smelly, beaten, covered with blood and cum and knifed in the belly, she was so horny she made him fuck her right there. It had been dangerous and thrilling. At times like that, he could get so aroused that he could come two or three times. He felt his cock jump as he remembered the slippery, used heat of her cunt that night. He looked forward to finding her tonight.

She didn’t want anyone to see her walking from where she lived, so Tanya simply teleported to an underground public parking facility. From there she walked, heading away from the bright lights and the night clubs where she might possibly be recognized (not very likely without her jazzy makeup and near-nude body costumes – Tootsie’s signature party attire), and into an older part of town.

She remembered when this older part was the newer part. That was a long time ago, but she still knew the streets and alleyways of the old section. The only thing that had changed since she lived there was what inhabited those streets and alleyways she remembered so well – jobless people, orphans, others who had fallen between the cracks of what was still called Corporate America.

She stopped at an intersection of what appeared to be a deserted street. She knew it wasn’t really deserted and that she was most likely being watched and evaluated as a potential threat or a likely victim. She took a deep breath. Ready to sacrifice herself to the ‘rage of the underdog’, she turned and walked up the street.

She hadn’t walked a half-block when she saw someone standing at the next intersection watching her. She stopped and looked back. There was someone standing at the intersection she just left. Her heart began to race with anticipation. She shook with the exciting rush of adrenaline in her system. Anyone watching would believe she was terrified.

She walked a few more steps up the block, then stopped again as more silhouettes appeared in doorways up and down the dark street. She gasped, making certain that it was loud enough for the ones nearest her to hear. Then, lifting each foot up behind her, one at a time, she took off her sandals. They were too loose and floppy for her to run in, and she was certain they knew that.

She was ready to make a run for it when something hit the pavement next to her. It bounced twice, then rolled around. She looked at it, seeming to be fascinated. She squatted down and picked it up. ‘It’s a silver dollar!’

She looked around to see who’d tossed it at her. Many years before, a silver dollar was a ‘safe passage’ marker. She didn’t know what it meant, now. What was a symbol for ‘safe’ twenty years ago might mean just the opposite now. Clasping the coin tightly in her hand, she swirled around and ran.

“Gnuufh!” Tanya grunted as she ran right into a huge, dark, muscular man.

She bounced back and landed on her butt with her legs splayed in front of her. The coin bounced out of her hand and rolled out into the street. She sat up and rubbed her elbow. It was bleeding.

Then she seemed to notice the man she ran into. Her eyes widened and she began to crawl backward, away from him to discover there was someone standing behind her! Startled, she looked up at him. “Please! Don’t hurt me!” she begged.

Tanya froze, acting frightened. Then she slammed her bare legs together as she noticed the first man starting at them. He laughed at her pitiful defense.

He pulled a silver dollar out of his pocket. “Unless you have another one of these, missy, you belong to us...”

Tanya jumped at the rough sound of his voice, then scooted to one side so the man behind her wasn’t directly behind her. Then she stood up, standing unsteadily. She looked at herself and then at her scuffed and dirty hands. ‘Damn! I look hot! These boys’ll think they’ve really hit the jackpot!’

“I don’t have anything,” Tanya said, her voice shaking. “Nothing that you’d want. Please let me go.”

“Oh, you have what we want,” the first man replied. “And maybe even more ... Daggert, escort the young lady...”

Tanya looked fearfully at the man standing next to her. Daggert, the other man called him, was of medium build and olive skinned. There was a feral look in his eyes that said if he couldn’t enjoy fucking her, he would certainly enjoy strangling her. She smiled nervously at him. “Where ... Where are we going?” She didn’t need to fake her trembling. She wanted fucked so badly she couldn’t stop shaking.

“Don’t talk, Slut-bod!” Daggert commanded her. Grabbing her roughly by her arm, he led her down the street.

“Hey!” Tanya replied, raising her voice. “I’m no slut...” She stopped as Daggert rounded on her.

“I said,” he backhanded her, knocking her backward into the street. “Don’t talk!”

Tanya wiped blood off her lips, then, glaring into his eyes, she deliberately licked the blood off the back of her hand. Breathing hard, she staggered to her feet. As Daggart reached for her, she avoided his hand and slapped him viciously across the face. Her nails left red marks on his cheek.

“Nobody hits me!” Tanya snarled. “Got it?” She yelped as her legs were kicked out from under her. She fell to the pavement again, then began hollering as she was dragged upright by her hair!

Her arms were tightly held behind her. She trembled with desire. ‘I hope they start on me soon – it’s not like I haven’t been provoking them... ‘

They dragged her into a nearby building and up a dimly lit stairwell where she was shoved into a room. Inside were seven or eight more men, some probably still in their teens – rejects incapable of working, or even of following the simplest instructions, most probably drug addicts. The larger corporations ran food kitchens and supplied discarded clothes for castoffs such as these as part of their Public Relations.

Tanya was thrown down in the middle of the room. She sat up and looked around. There were two mattresses on the floor, one against each inside corner of the room. The walls were water damaged near the window, so it made sense not to put your bed near there. The room stank of urine. She suspected that much of the water damage on the wall was because someone regularly used the outer wall as a urinal.

Looking around, she discovered that two of the people whom she thought were men were actually women. They were older than most of the men, but they dressed the same. They also had the same hard, mean look on their faces.

One of the men got up and unfastened the front of his pants. His clothes were filthy and stained with food and dirt – he also stank. His cock was hard and sticky. It hadn’t been washed for a while either. Tanya pulled back as he approached her.

“What’re ya gonna do?” she asked, her voice high and trembling.

He didn’t say anything. He reached down, grabbed her by her hair and pulled her over by the broken window.

Tanya squealed in protest, then her mouth was full of smelly, skanky cock. He fucked her face for a moment, then, just as she was getting used to the smell and taste of him, her mouth, throat and nose were suddenly flooded with hot, steaming liquid. It was so salty and strong she couldn’t even tell what it was. It exploded out of her nose and mouth and flooded down her throat.

Tanya choked and violently jerked away, sacrificing the wad of hair that he’d been holding her with. She turned away, coughing, choking and half-vomiting, trying to clear out whatever was clogging her throat. As she drew a breath, she recognized the smell. ‘Urine! That fucker pissed in my mouth!’

Still choking, she snarled in rage and turned back around, ready to pounce on him. He was still pissing on her. Confused and blinded by the piss splashing on her face and in her eyes, she threw herself backward into the wall, trying to get away from the stuff.

Rolling to one side, she knocked against one of the younger guys who shoved her wet, stinking body away from him in disgust. Tanya cried out and tried to stand, wildly fending off anyone who tried to touch her. After a few seconds, she reached out, ready to tear the eyes out of the man who’d peed on her. There was no one there. His business completed, he’d gone back and sat down.

Tanya looked around, confused for a moment, so angry she could barely keep her balance. “Anyone else tries that, I’ll bite his dick off!” she snarled at them.

“Ooo, listen to the rich girl,” one of the women said with bored sarcasm. “She wants to fight...” There were several murmurs of amusement from some of the others.

“Who says I’m rich?” Tanya asked, looking at the woman. ‘I think she’s the den mother here. The others seem to respect her... ‘

“Your hair, your nails, that fresh complexion,” she said, looking Tanya in the eye. “All those things say you’re rich, and you’re young. You’re probably not even twenty! And with your bad habit of wandering down dark streets looking for adventure, dearie, you’ll never see twenty-one. What’s your name, honey?”

Tanya hesitated for a moment. ‘I suppose I should pick a name I like... ‘

“Jessie,” she told her. “And I’m older than I look. And if you want to fight ... I know how.”

One of the younger guys sniggered, so stoned that he drooled on himself.

“What’s wrong with you?” Tanya said belligerently.

“Jessie,” he sneered, still spitting on himself. Sneering, he pointed his finger around the room, his arm wavering unsteadily as he swayed forward. “You don’ know who she is...” he sneered at them, wheezing a wide laughing grin at everyone in the room.

“Who is she, Dexter?” someone asked, pronouncing his words clearly so that Dexter would understand them. “You know something we don’t?”

Dexter laughed again, wheezing, his mouth wide.

‘He can’t control his facial muscles. I wonder what the fuck he’s high on... ‘

“Yeah, Dex,” someone else said. “Tell us.”

“Smatter, Tootsie?” Dexter wheezed. “Yer boyfriend get tired of ya fuckin’ ever body behind hi’ back? Three ya out, did ‘e?” He wheezed another laugh in her face, then fell back against the wall, coughing and wheezing.

“You’re nuts!” Tanya exclaimed angrily. “Nobody threw me out! And I fuck whoever I want!”

“Yeah?” someone else asked. “Then what’re ya doin’ here?”

Tanya didn’t answer. ‘I can’t very well tell them I deliberately came here to get gang-fucked and butchered and maybe beat up a few of you cocksuckers... ‘

“She ain’t go no home,” Dexter said, suddenly more coherent. “Slut bod...”

‘He thinks I’m Tootsie. Well, he’s not wrong, but I’m not really ‘Tootsie’, either.’

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.