Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

"Well, they're getting along fine, now," Tanya complained. She and Béla had teleported directly from the docks in Miami into Frank and Tanya's living room and she seemed disappointed that she didn't need to salvage her grandson's marriage.

"Hello," Frank said, cheerfully. "I didn't hear you come in." He smiled and hugged Béla. She stretched up and kissed him. Then she laughed, seeing what was in his mind. He was actually a little disappointed that Béla was there. He had been hoping to get Tanya alone in her private sanctuary.

"You never did anything like that for me," Béla complained, pretending to be jealous.

"Like what?" Tanya wanted to know. Then she was suddenly more cheerful. "Did you buy me another present?"

Frank grinned. "There's no fooling her, is there." Béla hadn't let go of Frank yet, so he hugged her, again.

"I wouldn't mind trying that myself," she murmured, hoping Frank would take the hint.

"Hey," Frank confessed. "It's Tanya's playroom. She's the one who has to invite you."

"Well, if that's where my present is," Tanya informed them, "you're both invited. So you two may as well stay together. You'll be 'doing' her, first."

Frank looked down at Béla. She smiled up at him. 'You two already worked this out, didn't you?' Frank thought as he gazed into Béla's laughing, dark eyes.

Béla nodded. "Tanya was telling me how my tiny, little daughter mind-linked with her and showed her all her little secrets – much more than she's ever talked to me!"

"You really are jealous!" Tanya exclaimed. "I'm sorry, but you and Lisa just don't seem to mesh together, mentally. And she didn't show me her secrets. She just helped me fine-tune my own abilities."

"Well, I'm not really jealous," Béla informed them, "I'm just wistful. I'd love to be able to mind-link with her. But the one time we tried it, she knocked me completely unconscious."

"I think, from what you told me earlier," Tanya replied, thinking hard, "that you both have to be asleep! The two times I've been mind-linked with her, Lisa and I were just curled up together and napping."

"Hmm. Okay, I'll try that," Béla decided. She let go of Frank and embraced Tanya.

"You're not staying?" Frank asked, obviously disappointed.

"No, of course not!" Béla told him. "But I promise that Jake and I will come visit and then we'll all explore Tanya's little torture chamber."

"Well, alright, then," Frank said, not too pleased at the idea of Jake working Béla over in the same room where he often tortured Tanya.

Béla disappeared from Tanya's embrace, leaving her holding nothing but air. "I hate when she does that," Tanya said, mostly to herself.

"I love when she does that," Frank replied, confusing her until he explained, "She left me alone, with you."

"Should I be frightened? Mister ... What did you say your name was?" Tanya said in a childlike voice. She let Frank lead her down to her 'special' doorway, and then she stopped as he blocked her entrance.

"What?" Tanya asked, hoping for some extra-special treatment.

She got it.

Frank reached out and ripped her blouse open. She squealed and 'tried' to prevent him from yanking her breast supports out from under her boobs. He got them, anyway, then Tanya found herself bent over with her arms twisted behind her.

"Hey!" she yelled, pretending to protest as she felt him handcuff her. She was trembling with excitement now. She straightened up and looked at him, shoving her breasts out. Frank looked down at them for a second. They were already pretty well stuck out there because her arms were handcuffed behind her. "Are you going to gag me, too?"

"No, I want to hear you scream. But, I am going to chain you," he grinned, his eyes sparkling with thoughts of mayhem. He pulled down her slacks and helped her step out of them, then tore her panties off.

Tanya grinned at him and moistened her lips. Béla had seen in Frank's mind what he'd bought for her and she'd wanted to try it herself. Tanya now waited, impatient and naked, for Frank to open the door. She knew it would be some torturous device that she'd love.

Frank opened the door and motioned for her to go on in. Tanya stepped into her private little sanctuary and looked around. She didn't see anything different. She turned back to Frank, confused. "Where is it?" she asked.

Frank moved toward her and she backed up another step. She felt something on her ankle. She shook her foot.

A tripwire!

Tanya yelped as dark strands of something whipped around her. Then the strands tightened.

Her skin was being shredded! She was being hoisted into the air!

Yelling incoherently in pain and fear, Tanya swung back and forth five feet above the floor. After a moment, she stopped yelling and looked down at herself to see what had happened, only to discover... 'I'm wrapped in barbwire!'

She twisted her head around, checking out the damage. Her breast, arms and torso, as well as her belly, rump and thighs were tightly wrapped, with at least twenty barbs gouging into her. Each barb left a long, cruel, red streak in her flesh from when the wire had tightened itself around her and she was bleeding profusely from all the cruel, shallow cuts. 'How's he going to fuck me when I'm wrapped like this?'

Her body was trembling in pain and sexual stimulation. She looked around at Frank, causing her body to sway. Some of the barbs dug in a little deeper with her motion.

"It tightens every time you move, darling," Frank said, smiling up at her.

Testing out what he'd said, Tanya twisted around as if she was trying to escape. The wire tightened, making her cry out as the cruel barbs dug deeper into her flesh.

Then she was trembling, unable to control her movement as she came. The barbed wire trap tightened even more, enhancing her orgasm as the barbs cut even deeper into her flesh. She couldn't even take a breath without the wire cutting deeper.

She hung, gasping, moving as little as possible. Her quiet whimper with each expelled breath and the dripping of her blood onto the floor were the only sounds she could hear. The wire was so tight now that it was cutting into her skin, even where there weren't any barbs.

"How's it feel?" she heard Frank's worried voice ask from far below. "That looks pretty wicked..."

She tried not to move as she answered him. "Great..." she gasped, half-whimpering. "Now ... get me down..."

"Okay, just a sec," she heard him say.

Then she shrieked as she dropped a foot and was abruptly jarred to a stop, the barbs and the wires cutting all the way to the bone on her ribs, arms and hips. In addition, she was nearly cut in half as the barbed wire made sushi out of her soft midsection. Her body flushed with an incredible orgasm.

She didn't feel the next drop that landed her on the floor in the little lake of blood that had formed under her. She was already unconscious. Unable to breathe, and unable to stop coming, she'd simply passed out.

Frank, terrified that she might be dead, or damned close to it, began tearing the wire off her, ignoring the slashes he received in his own hands and arms. After a few seconds, he had pulled away what was loose enough to handle with his hands. Most of the wire was so tightly imbedded into her flesh that he couldn't pull it loose.

As he sat, trying to figure out how to get her out, he gratefully noticed that some of the more shallow gouges in her flesh were healing. Then with growing horror, he noticed that as she was regenerating, her skin growing over the wire!

Panicking, he backed away from the horror he had unwittingly created for his wife. Then he raced out to the work shed to get some wire cutters and pliers. In the minute and a half it took him to get back, Tanya had regenerated quite a bit. She looked much better. But he knew that most of the wire was under her skin, now, and he was going to have to pull it out.

Quickly cutting her out of the wire that he'd already loosened, he pulled it away from her to make a workspace. Then, grabbing the cut end of one of the wires with the pliers, he pulled on it, popping it out of her arm and shoulder. Taking another, closer grip, he pulled again, yanking it loose from her collarbone and all the way across to her other arm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.