Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time
Chapter 11

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

"No, actually, you were pretty easy to find," Tabatha said, shoving another mouthful of glass noodles into her face. "We monitor everyone that's important to maintaining the status quo."

"You mean you've got everyone bugged?" Jake asked, chuckling. The more he was with his nurse (captor?), the more enamored he became with her. It was almost like she was 'the other half of my soul!'

"You'd be more than a little surprised at how simple it was," Tabatha smirked. "We have agents in the stores where you buy your clothes; shoes, suits, socks, underwear..."

"Alright! I get it!" Jake laughed. "You bugged our clothing. But from what you told me, I wasn't exactly dressed when you found me."

"We, um, bugged your foot," she admitted. "Your right shoe had a, uh, 'nail' in it that stuck you in your heel. You had to bring the shoes back so our guy could fix it..."

"Ha! I remember!" Jake said. Then he frowned, becoming more serious. "So, I have a microchip in my foot?"

Tabatha nodded.

"But Blacker's men checked me from head to toe," Jake protested. "They even disconnected my body monitor and smashed it so that it wouldn't transmit my location."

"We didn't activate our bug until we noticed that your body monitor ceased transmitting," she said. "Before that, we didn't need it. Your own personal monitor told us where you were. OCI only became interested because your personal monitor transmissions ceased. Then, when we located you, we couldn't get to you because of Blacker's goons.

"OCI had written you off," Tabatha continued. "They had no idea what kind of internal power struggle was occurring at Tomlin, but it was evident that something was going on. Things like that make us ... curious." She smiled and raised an eyebrow at him.

'Am I the only one who can't do that?' Jake thought to himself once again. 'Where have I seen her before? Maybe I recognize her from a dream or something. Aunt Katie used to tell me about stuff like that. Maybe this girl and I are soul mates ... Ha, ha, real professional attitude there, Jake!'

Tabatha had been smiling at him, watching him eat while she did the same. Now, she seemed more distant; more... professional.

"There's something you should know," Tabatha said, looking liked she'd just tasted sour wine.

"What? That bastard Blacker has taken over Tomlin?" Jake asked, smirking. "I figured he'd do that. I have a couple of cards to play in case I got away from him alive. And, thanks to your organization, I did."

Tabatha didn't smile.

'There's something else wrong! Something ... personal?'

"A building blew up a few blocks from the MAS-DEC building a couple of hours before your body monitor ceased transmitting," she said. She looked very serious.

"Yes, I saw it," Jake admitted. "At first, I thought it was a nuclear bomb. Then it backed up, like it was sucked into a black hole or something. I found out from Blacker that he was conducting some tests in that building. It was some kind of genetics research lab."

"That's right," Tabatha sighed. She leaned back in her chair. "We don't know what kind of tests were being conducted there, and, of course, we're very interested in finding out. The type of explosive used wasn't anything anyone has ever seen before.

"The images I saw in your mind," Tabatha continued, leaning forward, "were of an alien female. I could see in your mind that your family was intimate with an alien woman, and that their genetic superiority has affected the longevity of several of your family members. That's probably what your subordinate Blacker was experimenting on.

"The problem is, and I don't know how to tell you this," Tabatha's voice actually wavered with emotion, "a member of your family evidently discovered where your alien friend was being held and..."

She sighed and looked at him sadly. "She was in the building when it blew up. I'm so sorry to be the one to have to tell you..."

'Please, don't let it be Grams! She's just snoopy enough that she'd be able to find out where Béla's sister was... '

"Your aunt, Katherine Kelly, was among those who died when the building collapsed after the explosion," Tabatha said, pronouncing the words in a rote manner. She could feel the shock and disbelief radiating from Jake. She blinked back her own tears. "They didn't find her body, so she was probably incinerated."

'Why should I be so upset?' Tabatha thought to herself. 'I never even met the woman – I only saw her in that chain-saw massacre thing. But she was a member of Jake Hedron's family and I'm sure he loved her. Maybe it's his grief that upsets me.'


It was late in the evening. Jake Hedron was still at the OCI safe house, alone in the quarters that had been assigned to him. There was a wall console available. It was a secure line out, completely untraceable. The only ones monitoring it were OCI.

He had spoken to his mother and his grandparents to tell them he was all right. He had also asked about Aunt Katie. Gramps told him that Katie had been missing for months, and that her most recent locator transmission coincided with the destruction of the Stephens Research Facility in Albuquerque.

Sadly, Jake confirmed to his grandparents that Beth had also been killed in the same explosion, and that a renegade member of Tomlin had been conducting genetic experiments on her in the lower offices of that facility. He suggested that Aunt Katie may have been trying to rescue Beth on her own, and simply got caught in the explosion, although how she got involved, he couldn't explain. He promised them he would bring Blacker to justice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.