Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

Jake Hedron woke up. It was dark in his cell, the only light a dim line of dull yellow beneath the steel door. His face was puffy from where he'd been brutally beaten and his throat was raw from screaming.

'I'm not regenerating as fast as I was – he's starting to wear me down.'

As near as he could tell, he'd been in this hole for more than two weeks – maybe three by now. His unerring ability to always know what time it was had failed him some days earlier. He began to consider that he might not get out of this alive!

In the last few days, his tormentors had been using electric shock on him – shocking him when he refused to answer their questions. The fact of the matter was he truly didn't know the answers to most of the questions they asked. He knew that the vampire creature they'd recovered from the desert was somehow responsible for what had happened. It was important to his survival that Blacker never find out that he even knew the alien's name, let alone anything else the bastard wanted to learn.

Jake went over the events leading to his capture once more, trying to think of what he may have overlooked – what he could have done differently so that he wasn't stuck in this stinking hole...

'The limo landed on the MAS-DEC Building and I was thrown against the wall by the sudden blast of that building blowing up several blocks away. Then I was dragged into the elevator by those two goons and needled.

There wasn't anything he could've done different. He found out later, from Blacker, that the blown-up building had been the Genetics Research Lab where Blacker had been conducting experiments on the alien female. An entire city block had been leveled in the blast and windows were shattered up to a mile away. He remembered that the blast had knocked him down, then seemed to reverse itself somehow.

'Almost like a black hole was created for a moment ... But, for a black hole to be created, the explosion would have had to been caused by some form of atomic fission...

He remembered the blinding flash. He knew what a nuclear bomb looked like – there was a blinding flash and intense heat. He recognized the flash that had blinded him as a nuclear explosion, but, even now, several days, (weeks?) later, he still wasn't affected by any radiation sickness.

'It's possible I may have regenerated, but I should have noticed something! And where did all that nuclear energy go?'

He was almost as confused about what had happened as his tormentors. The only thing he was certain of was that, somehow, Beth had done it. It was possible that she had managed to free herself and, unable to escape, blew up the entire research facility, doing as much damage as she could. If her temperament was anything like Béla's in the stories he'd heard, she could have blown the whole place up without regard for any consequences to herself at all.

In any event, she destroyed Blacker's plans and Blacker was taking his vengeance out on his boss.

Someone was approaching!

Jake heard the shuffling of several pairs of feet, then the metallic clinking of a key ring against a steel door. Then, with a loud clank, his door opened. He squinted against the dim light coming in from the hallway outside, then hands were on him and they were half-carrying, half-dragging him back to the interrogation room.

The Chairman and CEO of Tomlin Security hung his head and let his feet drag behind him, making his guards do all the work. Then he was thrown into a hard metal chair. He felt his arms and legs being strapped down. Someone grabbed him by his hair and pulled his head up. He leaned down close. Jake could smell his rancid breath.

"Lookit that!" the guard said, sneering. "Only two days old and it's almost healed up! An' he sez he ain't in league with the aliens!" The guard slammed Jake's head against the metal backing of the chair, then let go, letting Jake's head fall forward again.

"Yeah, but 'is blood don' heal like the alien cunt's did," the other guard replied.

That was bad news to Jake. He was wondering why they were keeping him alive so long. The guard's careless remark answered that question. They'd been testing his blood. A cold feeling swept over him. He didn't believe he would live much longer.

Then Blacker was standing there, leaning over, looking at him closely.

"Well, boss," Raymond said, "we meet again. And this time, I want you to tell me how you knew about the alien! How did you blow up the research lab? What kind of explosives did you use? I know your people didn't do it! There was no trace of conventional explosives! Tell me your secret! This is your last chance!" Blacker was so angry he was spitting on Jake's face as he spoke.

'If he kills me, he loses any knowledge he thinks I have. He's enraged because he's decided to kill me anyway. Mother I'm sorry but I seem to have upset your plans... '

Raymond Blacker was so furious that he actually shook with his rage. He slowly turned away, swaying from one foot to the other, then he suddenly spun around.

'There's a gun in his hand! I can see right down the barrel!'

Jake's eyes were blinded by the flash. He didn't feel the bullet pierce his frontal lobe and travel into his brain.


Frank and Tanya stepped through the door and into their room. He was so horny from Tanya's sexy scent that he imagined he could fuck her right through his parka. But he took it off anyway.

Tanya turned and looked at him. In the dim light of the room, Frank couldn't see the cum stains that ruined her hot little spandex ski costume, but he knew they were there. He could smell the cum on her. The aroma of her earlier sexual encounter was much more intense now that she was standing right in front of him. He groaned as his cock got even harder. 'This is starting to hurt!'

Tanya grinned and reached for him, putting her arms around his neck and pressing her mostly naked, sticky body up against him.

"Do you want me like this?" Tanya breathed into his mouth. He could smell cum on her breath. "Or, should we play in the Jacuzzi for a while? Would you like to watch me fuck a water cock? Do you want to use a knife?"

She started to pull away.

"Like this will be just fine," Frank suggested, holding her tightly. "Do you know how sexy you are? And how badly I want to fuck you?"

He ground his mouth against hers as he shoved his pelvis forward, letting her feel his hardness through his thick, winter clothing. Tanya moaned, pushing her pelvis against his and trying to pull her head back to relieve the pressure of his over-zealous kiss.

She removed one hand from around his neck and began expertly working on the fastenings separating her from his bulging cock. Frank groaned low in his throat as her cold fingers wrapped around his raging hard on. He gritted his teeth to keep from shooting cum all over her spandexed belly.

Tanya giggled at his discomfort and moved her cold hand up and down on his cock several times, stimulating it beyond Frank's ability to control himself. He spurted five times, spraying gobs of hot, sticky goo all over her belly and legs. Then she embraced him again, laughing and rubbing against his warm body, smearing his offering all over his clothing.

She could see he was disappointed. He'd wanted to spend the entire afternoon just worshipping her sexy body – fucking, sucking, fisting, scorching ... maybe cutting...

She helped him get out of his clothes, then pulled him down to the bed. Rising up, her knees on the mattress, Tanya slid out of her spandex suit. As she pulled it loose from her crotch, Frank could smell the stale cum down there. He could even see it matting down her golden bush.

He scooted around on the bed and put his hand between her legs. He smiled, enjoying the warm, puffy slickness there. As he moved his hand back and forth, caressing her girl-flesh, the aroma of her earlier activities was even more evident. The room became musky with the smell of her recent sexual encounter. He slid two fingers, then three, up inside her without any effort.

"How far in do you want me to go?" he asked, sliding his fingers in and out of her.

Tanya was beginning to sway as she felt newly aroused. "As far as you can shove it, darling," Tanya moaned. "But, you can only go one inch every minute..."

"I'll die first!" Frank exclaimed.

Tanya grinned. Then she moaned as Frank added another finger. "That's one minute," she told him.

She began sighing audibly with each breath, as his magic fingers heated up her insides. After a moment, he cupped his hand and added his thumb, moving his fingers in and out of her right up to the knuckles on his hand, stretching her pussy lips wide with each stroke. After several strokes, she impatiently sat down on him, crying out as she sank down all the way to his wrist, unable to withstand his tender torture any longer.

"That's more than an inch, darling," Frank admonished her.

Tanya fell backward on the bed, almost falling off when she didn't find any bedding under her shoulders and head. Frank ended up holding her steady with his hand buried in her cunt. She yelped, in pain and some fear, as she felt the inside of her pussy tear from the pressure. Then she was coming, flooding his hand with her girl-cum.

'Jeez! I just imagined she was wet before... '

Frank pulled his hand out, releasing yet another flood of her cunt juice. Tanya whined, loving the pressure inside her and wanting more. "I'm still cold, baby," she cooed. "Come on and warm me up..."

That reminded Frank of her odd gift to him a month ago – one that she'd made a show last evening of actually teleporting here from their home, seventy miles away. He looked around, then spotted it. He hopped off the bed and picked up the acetylene torch.

"This should heat you up," he suggested, turning back toward the bed.

Tanya saw what he was holding and rolled over onto her stomach. She spread her legs and pulled herself up into a kneeling position, presenting him with a wonderful view of her puckered anus and her half-open pussy lips. They seemed to be smiling at him sideways...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.