Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

Beth blinked in the bright sunlight cascading down from the ceiling and looked around. She had actually expected more of a ... gothic ... appearance. She walked over to the wall and examined the manacles hanging there. She could smell a faint trace of blood on them.

“Hey, look at this,” she called out to Katie. “Want to chain me up and use me for target practice?”

Katie was looking around on the other side of the room, fantasizing about the wicked toys she was discovering. She held up a small, pistol-like device with a little bow-and-arrow attached to it.

“What’s this?” she asked, viewing it with her mind so Beth wouldn’t have to walk clear across the room to answer.

“Huh. It’s a little crossbow.” Beth called out. “See if you can find some pointy shafts over there.”

Looking around, Katie found the ammunition for the hand-held crossbow in a drawer right next to where she’d found it. “Got some,” she called out.

“Good! Bring ‘em over here.”

Katie found Beth in the shadows, holding the iron clasps hanging from the wall in her hands, her arms above her head, her sarong no longer draped down her lithe, bosomy frame, but lying on the floor just in front her. She smiled as Katie approached.

“Okay, here’s your target.” Beth chuckled, swaying back and forth to jiggle her tits. “Pick a nipple!”

“You want me to shoot you with this thing?” Katie gasped, completely surprised. She’d expected some wicked sex play would come out of Tanya’s playroom, but this was tantamount to murder!

“Yeah, it is, ain’t it,” Beth grinned, reading Katie’s mind. “So shoot me already!”

She had to show Katie, in her mind, how to load and set the crossbow. The trigger was actually on the side of the weapon and not in front of the handle like most hand-held guns.

“Ready?” Katie asked, not certain whether or not she was being set up somehow by her vampiric new friend.

Beth sighed, then straightened up, baring her breasts with a deep breath, and waited. Katie grinned, still nervous, as she’d never physically, actually, deliberately, hurt another living creature – except maybe bugs – in her entire, long life. She could feel Beth in her mind, urging her to raise the crossbow and fire it, even feeling the correct muscle action to properly aim it so it would hit its target.

Thwip!

“Oh, fuck!” Beth exhaled, sagging back against the wall and tightly grasping the circular clamps, designed to hold a victim in place, so she wouldn’t reach down and ruin what she knew was a beautiful vision of that short little quarrel sticking out of her tit.

“Wow!” Katie exclaimed. “That was...” She couldn’t think of a word to describe what had just happened. Beth had almost overwhelmed her as she radiated her excitement at being perforated throughout the room.

“Do it again!” Beth insisted, flooding Katie’s mind with her sudden arousal.

Without any hesitation, Katie reloaded the weapon and shot Beth’s other tit. The room became so flooded with sensations being radiated from both of them that she had to put down the crossbow on the table next to her so she could squeeze her own tits, wishing those evil quarrels were sticking out of her instead.

“We can do that,” Beth agreed, letting go of her chain supports so she could caress her wounded tits. She admired Katie’s shooting – the earth girl had perfectly targeted both nipples from a distance of about ten feet. Then she closed her eyes and made a perfect duplication of those quarrels in her chest, vanquishing them to reappear on the table next to the crossbow. The perforations in her nips immediately began to close.

“Go stand by the wall, earth girl,” Beth chuckled. “I’ll do you, now.”

“But...” Katie began, then realized that Beth would never do anything – at least, not deliberately – that would actually kill her.

“Come on, earth girl,” Beth chided her, “you’ve been axed, staked, shot ... You’re still here. I promise you’ll enjoy this a lot more than an axe in the back...”

Katie smiled. Giggling nervously, she practically pranced over to the wall, losing her blouse and sliding her shorts down to her knees as she traveled. Leaning against the wall, now, she kicked off her shoes, shorts and panties, then braced herself, stiffening at the sensation of the cold, fake stone against her back.

Beth set the drawstring about half-way back, aimed just above Katie’s right shoulder and fired. The quarrel arced across the short distance between the girls and sank into Katie’s left breast to hang with just a couple of inches buried in her soft, jiggling flesh.

‘Hmm, need more pull... ‘

Katie squeaked and grabbed her breast with both hands, actually causing more sensation than the original piece of wood sticking out of her. She turned, half bent over, leaning on the wall, her left arm pressed tightly between her ribs and the hard surface.

She looked up at Beth, her mouth open in amazement, gasping for air.

“Holy fuck! I came!”

Beth laughed, low in her throat. “Wanna do it again?”

Katie’s eyes widened with comprehension of what might actually happen in the next few minutes. Too excited to speak, now, she nodded, jerking her head, every muscle in her body tight with anticipation.

‘I never knew it might be like this!’ she thought at Beth, still unable to form words.

‘You have no idea... ‘ Beth thought back at the trembling, human girl hopefully waiting to be executed.

Katie watched Beth reload and straightened up, wanting to be an easy target for her ‘killer’. Beth smiled and shot a quarrel into her left tit, matching up both sides of her body.

Katie was almost hyperventilating, now, with one hand squeezing each wounded breast while she stared at Beth, who was setting another quarrel. She noticed this time, the drawstring was pulled back the entire length of the little weapon.

“Tell me when to stop...” Beth murmured, a smug smile on her face as she aimed and fired. Katie simply stood there, letting the wall support her as she shook with her third orgasm, the third quarrel sticking out of her navel.

‘God! I can cum once for every time she shoots me... ‘ Katie realized, then wondered, “How many...” she choked, unable to finish her question.

“Oh, I have about five more ... no, six,” Beth replied, aiming her already loaded crossbow at Katie’s already perforated tummy. “This one’s going in your belly...”

Thwip!

“Uh!”

Katie’s legs were trembling so badly from cumming she could no longer hold herself against the wall so Beth could shoot her some more. She felt the rough stone scrape her back as she slowly slid down, coming to rest with her naked rump on the heels of her feet. She looked down at herself, marveling at and admiring her bleeding breasts and stomach. She had a beautiful, very sensual, fletched wooden rod sticking out of each nipple and two sticking out of her tummy, one right below the other. Little trails of blood ran down from each wound and down into her crotch.

She noticed her vulnerability at the same instant Beth did.

“Ooo, a new target,” Beth cooed, admiring Katie’s exposed pussy outlined on each side with the blood oozing down from her stomach wounds.

Katie looked up at Beth, alarmed at the thought of what was now possible, and not sure she was ready for this much...

“Next one’s in your cunt, sweetie,” her tormentor cooed, and then her pussy was on fire.

... mutilation...

Katie squalled and rolled onto the floor, both hands having abandoned her perforated breasts to grab the quarrel buried in her pussy. She pulled at it, unable to get a good grip because of the blood coating both it and her hands...

... and came again.

She stopped, gasping as she tried to control her quaking body, suddenly realizing even new possibilities ... and shoved the evil little stick further up inside her.

She came again.

Pull out...

Cum...

Shove in...

Cum...

‘Fuck! Kill me!’

Cum...

Unable to form words, or even thoughts, now, Katie watched Beth approach, her body quaking from her constant orgasms.

“You really want me to kill you?” Beth asked, holding one hand out to show the quarrels she carried with her.

Katie simply stared, unable to speak, unable to even think...

‘Yes!’

Beth actually giggled, then walked around behind Katie. A few seconds later, Katie’s ass was on fire, and she was cumming.

‘Again!’

‘Really? All right... ‘

A quarrel suddenly appeared right between Katie’s fingers where she was tightly gripping her crotch as she did her best to cum as hard as she could.

“Nnnngh!” Katie exclaimed as she came again, shaking so violently she banged her head on the floor. She rolled over onto her back to seek out her tormentor, desperate for more. Beth was standing right at her feet, the crossbow aimed somewhere below her tits.

Thwip!

Another quarrel appeared in Katie’s stomach, another orgasm raged through Katie’s gut.

Thwip!

Beth shot her again, making five delicious little sticks in her belly, two in her breasts, two in her cunt and one shot right up her ass – and at least one unbelievable orgasm for each new perforation that appeared so wonderfully, so violent in the destruction of her body.

Katie sighed happily and passed out on the floor.


Beth glanced over at Katie, who was sweetly sleeping in the sun streaming down from the glassed-in panel above them. Once the quarrels were teleported out of her body, Katie’s wounds quickly began to heal.

She wondered if Frank or Tanya might interrupt them, worried that Katie might get injured playing in Tanya’s toy room. They’d only been in here for about an hour, though, so she was fairly certain that her hosts would leave them alone a while longer.

‘But, ‘ she thought, smiling down at her new-found friend, ‘a lot happened in that first half-hour... ‘

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.