Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

The Slopes

A moment after Tanya closed her eyes, there was a knock on the door.

"Room Service," a cheerful voice said through the door. "Your breakfast is here."

Tanya opened her bleary eyes, squinting against the morning light coming through the window. It's morning!

"Come in," she yelled at the door.

Frank jumped at the sound of her voice. " ... the hell?" he mumbled.

He was stiff and sore. Every muscle in his body ached. He pushed himself up, his hands burying themselves in the too-cushy mattress. He groggily turned over. Tanya was sitting up and demurely holding a sheet up over her breasts with her hand and arm. A young man was placing a bed tray on the bed, trapping her covered legs beneath it and taking silver lids off silver plates.

Tanya smiled at him as the hot smell of the food reached her nose. As the young man stood back, awaiting her approval, she grinned at him and leaned forward a little, accidentally exposing the side of her breast to him as she pointed to the dresser.

He was staring at that beautiful breast, then suddenly noticed she was gazing at him, right into his eyes. He blinked, breaking the incredibly erotic eye contact, and only then noticed her hand demurely pointing at the dresser. He looked over toward the dresser, not seeing anything at first, then he noticed a standard tip credit lying in the center of the dresser.

He walked over and picked up his tip, then turned and smiled back at her, disappointed that she'd lowered her arm and covered her breast again.

"Thank you," he said, as pleasantly as he could. "I hope you enjoy your stay with us." He backed out of the door and closed it in front of him.

'That's the Tabor kid and his fabulous slut-bod! God! She's gorgeous! Wait'l I tell the guys Tootsie's up here naked! Holy wankin' shit!'

Tanya chuckled as she watched the young man recreating an embellished image of her as he walked briskly down the hall.

'That stunning tousled platinum hair half-covering her beautiful face, those perfect shoulders, and those breasts, man, those gorgeous breasts... '

Then he was too far away for his excited broadcast to reach her.

"Breakfast, darling," Tanya said cheerfully into her husband's grumpy-looking face. "Sleep well?"

"Grumph," he replied.

She handed him a small glass of juice. He swallowed it, then cleared his throat several times. "Better?" she asked, delicately biting into a muffin.

Then she reached out and squeezed a tiny packet of jelly onto it. She smiled and patiently watched him as he woke up, slowly munching on her 'delicious, warm, toasted muffin ... Don't you wish you had one?'

Frank woke up faster as the aroma of the biscuit Tanya was breathing on him reached his nostrils. He suddenly realized that he was hungrier than he'd felt for days!

He turned over and greedily reached into the middle of the silver bed-tray, ready to grab anything that looked edible that he could hold in his hand. He found himself staring into his wife's wide, unblinking, deep blue eyes. Then he noticed the look on her face. 'Oh, no! She wants to fuck again!'

"Don't I even get to eat?" he complained, almost whining. "I have to keep up my strength, too!"

Tanya tilted her head, indicating the food on the tray. He looked at it. He picked out a plump roll and bit into it, moaning happily as the warm cream filling squished onto his tongue.

Tanya took the other one and lay down across the top of the bed, snuggling down on both their pillows. She took a delicate bite out of the freshly baked roll, exposing the cream center. Then she delicately nibbled her way completely around the outside, careful not to disturb the cream filling. When she was finished with her fragile creation, she had a tiny sandwich between her fingers, filled with a luscious, warm vanilla cream frosting and pudding mixture.

Something about the way Tanya was holding her little creation caused Frank's attention to shift from the delicacies on the tray to his wife. He watched as she bit the bottom crust off her little cream 'sandwich, ' then she squished the rest of it against her left breast, completely covering her areola. She lay back and looked at him.

"Care for a snack?" she asked suggestively. She jutted her breast up at him. The top crust fell off and rolled onto the bed. "Darn!" she said, then picked it up and ate it. "I saved the cream filling for you, anyway. Want it?"

Frank leaned over and delicately licked it off her breast. "It needs something," he said, and began looking over the breakfast tray thoughtfully. "Ah!" he exclaimed, and picked up a packet of jelly.

He held it over her breast, then squeezed its contents onto the sticky remnant of cream that was still on her nipple. Then he enthusiastically sucked the whole front half of her breast into his mouth before the jelly could drip onto the sheets. She yelped, laughing as she felt his tongue swirling around, cleaning the sugary, sticky mess off her sensitive nipple.

"Yep! That's what it needed!" exclaimed Frank, then he headed for her other breast.

"Wait!" Tanya yelped. "You didn't put anything on it! Ow! Oh! Ohhh ... Never mind..."

She tilted her head back and arched her back, shoving her breast further into Frank's mouth. "Oh, yeah! Bite me, baby! Ow! Yes! Like that ... Oh, yes..."

Tanya felt Frank's hand moving down her belly as he sucked on her nipple. Then he was massaging her between her legs.

"Oh, yes ... That's it ... Right there, baby..." Tanya moaned. Then she was flooding Frank's fingers with her girl-cum and pulling his head down against her tit even harder.

She relaxed onto the bed as Frank sat up. He licked her cum off his fingers as he watched her lie there. He loved just watching her breathe – the way her stomach moved, her ribs, her breasts, the way her left breast bounced with her heartbeat after an orgasm... 'I am sooo fucking lucky!'

Tanya grinned at him, hearing his thought. 'Yay! He likes my tits!'

"So, lover," Tanya said, breaking his trance. "What are we going to do today? Wanna fuck?"

"You are such a slut!" Frank exclaimed, grinning at her. "I saw you teasing that poor bellboy! You practically invited him into bed with us!"

"Hum," Tanya said, thinking about that. "That's not a bad idea ... I think I'll call him!"

She reached over toward the archaic telephone, and suddenly Frank was on top of her, crushing her into the soft mattress with his weight.

Then they were kissing passionately. Tanya felt Frank's hand between her legs again. He began pulling on the tiny hairs between her legs. She giggled and pushed him away. "We just did that!" she exclaimed, laughing.

"Yes, and when we did," Frank explained, "it reminded me that we need to finish something we started yesterday."

"Can we do that this afternoon?" Tanya pleaded, "After I break my leg on the slopes?"

"You don't ski," Frank said, suddenly confused by her request.

He realized that her request shouldn't surprise him. After all, ever since Béla and her deceased then resurrected sister showed up, Tanya had been experimenting and trying different things; recklessly demonstrating a new and fearless attitude toward life that made her all the more fascinating to him.

'Get off your complacent ass, boy, and see if you can keep up with her!'

"Okay, that could be fun," he said, half agreeably. He sat up, still sporting his morning hard-on. Tanya noticed, and dutifully scooted around to spread her legs for him.

"Fuck first, then ski," she said gruffly, mimicking the sexy cave girl in the underground Tri-d they'd watched last night. The snuff girl in it hadn't been Katie, but she'd had done a good job of bleeding for them while she was being brutalized by those 'cave men'.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.