Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

Frank Junior wearily flipped the switch, turning off the autopilot. He gently set the van down on the landing pad near Jake's cabin. Katie stirred from the tiny bunk in the rear and looked through the portal (rear window?) to see if her little Lincoln had survived the trip being towed halfway across the continent from South Carolina behind Frank's van.

'Well, it's a Continental, after all. It should be all right, ' she thought, amusing herself with her little play on words.

'Are you asking a question?' the Praetor responded.

"No," replied Katie wearily, wishing she could sell the little car and simply teleport wherever she wanted to go, but Hot Dog forbade it, telling her that she had to appear to be normal, and that included her travel methods, now that she was such a popular celebrity. "People will notice," he'd told her.

She climbed forward and swung around the door grip, expertly placing her bare feet on the extended running board. Then she stepped backwards down to the ground, almost losing her balance because of the stiffness in her legs and taking an extra step backwards to catch herself.

"Careful, Bug," Frank said, watching her. He pulled their luggage out of the cargo bay and dropped it down by his feet, piece by piece. There were seven bags, total.

"Where did all this stuff come from?" Katie wanted to know. 'We only had two bags each when we left... '

Then they were in the cabin. Beth was lying on the couch, her tiny arms making her look like a character from a badly drawn cartoon. Béla was coming in from the kitchen with a pitcher and an armload of glasses.

"Hi," she said cheerfully. "I heard you arriving, so I made some lemonade."

"How much sugar did you use this time?" Katie asked, remembering the last time Béla made lemonade.

"It's premixed," Béla pouted. "Jake bought it for me."

Katie smiled and helped unload Béla's armload of glasses, then held one up to be filled. "Okay, I'll try it," she grinned, pretending Béla might just be trying to poison her with sugar.

"So, how was your trip?" Jake asked.

He set down a couple of extra chairs he'd brought in from the kitchen. Beth sat up and scooted over to give them room on the couch. Katie sat down next to her and smiled. She reached out and touched Beth's cheek, instantly mind-linking with her. Then they lay quietly on the couch facing each other with their eyes closed, just being together.

'I missed you... '

'Me, too. I'm glad you're back... '

'Me, too.'

'Can I see what you've been doing, Earth Girl?'

Katie smiled at her new nickname and opened her mind to let Beth experience what she'd been up to for the past ten days. This was actually the first time she'd mind-linked with Beth when she wasn't nearly dead.

Frank chatted about the trip to Bolivia and told Jake and Béla about some of the scenic sights.

"On our last day there, Katie wanted to go up the mountain. There's a new ski lodge and she'd been on me to take her there all week.

"Well, her body hadn't healed right and she couldn't hold a ski pole in her left hand and her ribs were too tender to balance herself on a snowboard, so she decided to toboggan down the side of the mountain."

"A toboggan?" Jake laughed. "You mean like one of those sleds that go zooming down some sluice?"

Frank grinned. "Yep! Except they didn't have a sluice. They did have a slope that you could take one down..."

"You know," Jake expounded. "Those things don't have brakes! And they're hard to steer..."

"They're impossible to steer!" Frank laughed, remembering Katydid's crazy, terrorizing journey down the mountain on that damned thing.

"We got her laid down in the thing, head forward so she could use her feet behind the rails to steer and to slow her down, and gave her a shove."

Frank Jr. began laughing and couldn't stop, remembering Katie's terrified squeals and angry yelps as she plummeted down the side of the mountain at ninety miles an hour on a fragile pair of rails held together by a couple of plastic boards. He'd chased down behind her on a pair of jet skis, staying close enough to hear her yelps of terror as Katie frantically tried to steer the thing around all the trees with her feet, but he wasn't able to go fast enough to catch up with her.

Béla curled up in the chair, holding her extended belly and trying not to hurt herself laughing while she watched the exciting, comedic scene unfolding in Frank's mind.

Katie finally turned the sled completely sideways at a hundred miles an hour and flipped it over. She flew about seventy or eighty feet in the air and landed, amazingly unhurt, but completely terrified, in the top of a pine tree, which threw her back down into ten feet of freshly fallen snow. The parts of the toboggan that hadn't disintegrated when it flipped over splintered into tiny pieces against the thick trunk of the same tree.

Frank jetted over the rise just in time to see her being ejected from the tree and hear her raucous wail suddenly muffled as she disappeared into the deep snow. After several minutes of frantic digging, he uncovered a very dejected and depressed Katydid.

"Are you all right?" Frank asked. He was trying really hard not to laugh in her face. He tried to control himself by thinking about how badly she could have been hurt.

Katie glared at him, her face and eyes red from the impact with the freezing snow. "Can we go somewhere? I need to change..."

Then she started calling Frank all sorts of vile names as he rolled around in the snow, braying with laughter. Finally, sobbing angrily, with tears of frustration running down her frozen face, she dropped down on her knees and started beating on him.

Béla, Frank and Jake sat on the kitchen chairs with their heads together, Béla mind-linking them so Jake could share the experience. They were all laughing so hard they had to hold each other up.

After a moment, Jake looked up. Beth and Katie were sitting with their legs folded demurely beneath them on the couch, staring at them like they were three laughing idiots.

"I'm sorry, girls," Jake apologized. "I couldn't help it. It was just so ... unexpected..." 'It's better than any Tri-d I've ever seen!'

Katie's intense stare was interrupted by a tiny 'peep' coming from next to her. She turned her head toward Beth, to discover that Beth had buried her head against the back of the couch, doing her best not to make any noise. Her face was contorted with her intense effort not to laugh.

'I thought you were my friend!' Katie thought at her, with a lot of indignation.

Then Katie was laughing, too. 'I don't have any choice! Bastards! Every one of you!'

After everyone tearfully apologized (sincerely) to Katie for laughing at her, Jake and Frank went into the kitchen to prepare something to eat. 'At least with two of them out there, we might get something edible... '

Béla excused herself and teleported to her bedroom, "to rest awhile."

"So, how have you been doing," Katie asked.

Beth held her tiny arms up. "They're growing back. It just takes so long. Jake still tells me I'm pretty, but when he takes me, I can tell Béla's the one he wants. But he can't do it with her, now. She says it hurts the baby. It's too big."

"I think you're pretty," Katie said quietly. 'Mom was right. Just being close to her makes you want to do it.'

She leaned forward and gently kissed Beth on the mouth. Katie's body suddenly decided to remind her of how long it'd been since she last had sex. Beth radiated her desire, responding to Katie's unintentional sexual broadcast. Katie hesitated, wondering how appropriate this was.

'We can go upstairs, Earth Girl, ' Beth thought into Katie's mind, recognizing the problem.

Although it hadn't been a long time for Beth, as she had sex with both Jake and Béla regularly, Jake's rifle in her cunt was the last really great sex she remembered. Katie blinked at the broadcast image. She stared at Beth, her eyes wide with wonder.

'It feels that good?'

'You have no idea!'

'Wanna bet?'

Katie opened up her mind and let Beth see her own fascination with puncturing holes in her body for sexual stimulation.

Beth grinned. "We could have fun with this..." she said aloud. 'But my arms have to grow longer, first.'

'Not really ... It's not the power of the punch, it's that little pinprick of sensual sweetness – that little jab of orgasmic agony... '

Katie tried to draw in a breath to scream as everything disappeared, but there wasn't any air. Then she was sitting with Beth on her bed, upstairs.

'I didn't want to wait, ' Beth thought into her mind, then she pushed Katie back with her tiny hands and clamped her teeth down on Katie's right breast, right through her shirt.

"Hey! Not so hard!" Katie yelped. "I bleed, you know?"

'So do I, Earth Girl, ' Beth replied in her mind, radiating her lust for her new lover. 'And I expect you to find that out... '


"He knows you're going to be there?" Frank asked.

Tanya nodded. She looked in the mirror at her slut-bod costume. It consisted of two yellow spandex bands, one inch wide, stretched up and down the length of her body. To get into it, she simply had to put one leg into a loop, then stretch it over her shoulder, then do the same thing for her other side. Then she simply unfolded the loops running between her legs so that her best parts were properly, if barely, covered.

She didn't like the way the bands squashed her boobs, so she slipped each one to the outside so they pushed her boobs together, then found a silky black sash and tied it behind her, covering her breasts with the sexy, nearly transparent fabric. She smiled as she looked at herself again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.