Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time
Chapter 17

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

“You were magnificent!” Abdullah exclaimed, as Tanya offered her arm to him.

He pulled her up and out of the limo and gazed lustfully at her blood-streaked, painted torso as she stood up and tried to straighten out. Even though she healed unnaturally fast, had an unusually high metabolism and an incredible tolerance to pain, he had still required her to perish when that Japanese torture chamber had slammed shut, perforating her sexy body with a dozen long, needle-like spikes. She squirmed, screamed and bled appropriately, then fainted.

That was the final scene in his little snuff film. Distributing it would make him millions. He’d been planning it since the sexy pain slut first walked into his booth two months earlier, ever since he discovered her unnatural abilities.

As he helped her toward the door of the little house she’d indicated was hers, he smiled as he remembered the day’s events:

When Tanya had walked in to the recording stage to tryst with him, he was already recording. He recorded her being strong-armed up against the torture chamber rack, then secured with two large metal clasps that literally ‘nailed’ her into the contraption, one over her breasts and one over her hips. She was already bleeding quite profusely when he had the chamber raised into the air and positioned so he could violate her with the spiked cock ring she’d returned to him.

All throughout the thirty-five minutes of non-stop recording (it had to be non-stop, or it wouldn’t be believable), Tanya reacted like a typical female, crying for mercy or screaming in agony as she hung, perforated and clamped tightly to the rack, repeatedly violated.

Right up until the moment when Abdullah shoved his cock up inside her, he wasn’t certain that she was faking her pain and terror. After all, her flesh was actually being cruelly pierced with the clasps holding her against that hinged rack. But the wetness in her pussy gave her away. That, and the way she clamped down on him every time she had an orgasm.

When he was through with her, he slammed the torture chamber shut, administering its cruel and usually fatal coup de gras. Tanya gurgled her ‘last’ breath through punctured lungs and let her head fall back, actually managing to faint with her sightless blue eyes staring wide open into the recorder and blood dribbling out of her mouth and up into her gorgeous blonde hair. The only editing required was the fading out of the ‘red-eye’ effect of living tissue to her natural blue eye color as her life-force presumably faded.

It wouldn’t have mattered to Abdullah, of course, if she had actually died while making the recording. He would still distribute it, and he would still make millions. The recording showed a typical American girl being sexually tortured and killed. It didn’t matter if it were true or not. It would be very popular in many parts of the world.

“My copy?” Tanya said wearily, holding out an unsteady hand as they reached her front door.

Abdullah grinned at her and produced a disc. As he handed it to her, she clasped it in her hand and turned unsteadily toward her front door. Abdullah reached out to keep her from falling, still expecting her to drop dead from internal hemorrhaging and he preferred that she not do it while still in his company.

“The device will arrive here, as agreed, tomorrow morning, my little pain diva,” he said ardently. “I won’t even charge you for the shipping.”

Tanya looked up at him and grinned weakly, not saying anything. She was starting to feel nauseous, again, and needed to get inside and lie down.

Abdullah helped her to the door of the Tabor mansion and led her inside. He seriously doubted if she would live until morning. There was no way that she wasn’t hemorrhaging somewhere. But he would be true to his word. The device would be delivered on the morrow. If she died in her sleep tonight and was unable to accept delivery, and that was very probable, then it would be returned to him.

Frank was home and met them at the door, shocked at the sight of his bloodied, beloved wife, but not so shocked that he called her by her real name. The original ‘Tanya Tabor’ had been ‘dead’ for many years. The only ones outside their family who knew her real name (besides Jake) were the three people that helped him run Tabor Investigations. And they didn’t know who she really was, or her actual age.

Thanking the strange gentleman profusely for returning his naked, painted slut-bod from what was obviously a wild party gone bad, Frank rewarded the Good Samaritan with a tip card and helped ‘Tootsie’ inside. Once alone, Tanya held up the disc, grinning triumphantly, if unsteadily.

“Wanna see what I did?” she asked, trying to sound intriguing. She managed to sound slightly drunk, instead. She blinked several times, trying to focus her eyes, then collapsed in a naked, painted, bloodstained heap on the floor.

Frank got her up and onto the couch. He carefully placed the disc where it wouldn’t get damaged, then went into the kitchen to get some orange juice for her. An hour later, she was much better, especially after the two burgers he fixed for her, an entire pot of coffee and another quart of orange juice.

“You’ll get fat, eating like that,” Frank teased her.

“No, I won’t,” sighed Tanya. “I work it off when you’re not here.”

“You mean like today?” he asked. “What were you doing at the Freak Fair?”

“Making sure something that was promised to me would be delivered...” Tanya grinned at him. “Something for our ‘toyroom’...”

“Great! What is it?” Frank asked, suddenly more interested. Anything she might pick up at a place like that would certainly have a sexual angle to it.

“It won’t arrive until tomorrow,” Tanya said. She grinned at his apparent disappointment. “But, if you’re really nice to me, I’ll let you watch it being used on me...”

Taking the hint, Frank looked around for the disc, then slid it into the slot on the Tri-d. When he sat down on the couch, Tanya slid her rump halfway up on his lap, her legs spread wide with one leg raised over his shoulder and dangling behind his neck, making herself easily available for him. The recording started.

He watched his wife...

She stepped into a dark room. She was sporting a sexy design painted on her nude body. Paint was the only thing she had on except for her spike heels. She called out to someone, then yelped as two male strangers immediately assaulted her from both sides. They grabbed her, one on each arm and held her off the ground, preventing her from being able to use her legs to defend herself with any effectiveness.

Kicking and screaming, she was carried over and roughly shoved back against a metal rack of some sort. Then a heavy metal clasp was slammed down across her chest, effectively holding her down. Another one was clamped across her hips. Blood seeped out from beneath the clasps. The recorder moved in for a close-up of the struggling girl, showing the spikes penetrating her tender flesh and causing her to bleed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.