Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

Béla and Jake were in their upstairs bedroom. Jake brushed his hand through her silky, black hair.

"I love you, you know," he said.

In the last four months since she'd returned to him from, as far as he was concerned, beyond the grave, he'd said those words on the average of once an hour, Béla was certain, but she still loved to hear him say it.

"Mmm," she replied, her eyes closed.

She was enjoying his attentions, now that he had finally halfway-convinced her that Beth was probably all right and that she probably took off to admire the city lights.

"They would be visible as a glow on the horizon when she woke up," he'd told her. "Maybe she was just curious. Her helmet would keep you from being able to locate her..."

Maybe Jake was right. Beth did have an insatiable curiosity. She just hoped her sister's curiosity didn't get her into some kind of trouble she couldn't handle.

'What kind of trouble could she get into? She can kill as effectively as I can. She can teleport anywhere she wants to go. What could overpower her against her will?'

That was the 'kicker'. Against her will, not very many people could do anything to her. Wherever Beth was, she evidently had agreed to be there. Realizing that, Béla was more relaxed now with Jake caressing her and massaging the tenseness out of her.

Knowing that her dear friends, Frank and Tanya, were avidly searching for her sister was also comforting. What annoyed Béla the most was the constant bickering that seemed to be occurring between her body's immune system and the immune system that was developing in her baby.

Her baby wasn't conscious yet – at least, Béla couldn't detect any semblance of a mind attached to the newly developing body. Still, the presence of another body developing its own autonomic nervous system was disrupting to her own.

In Béla's entire almost-five-thousand-year existence, she had never, ever thrown up. Now, she was doing it almost every day. That and the fact that she couldn't even concentrate enough to teleport an orange out of the refrigerator really depressed her. She couldn't even dream-walk when she was asleep.

"Whose turn is it to fix supper?" Béla asked, wanting to get up and away from her morbid thoughts.

She knew Jake would fix something if she asked. Jake liked to cook, which, according to Tanya, was somewhat unusual, but very practical, and she should appreciate any efforts her man made in the kitchen. 'But Frank likes to cook ... Maybe I'm just attracted to men who can cook... '

Despite Jake's protests that she should stay in bed and rest, Béla climbed out of bed and headed toward the staircase.

"If I don't get any exercise, I'll get too fat!" she exclaimed, using her ever-expanding tummy as an excuse to do something! Anything!

Béla heard the shower start upstairs as she crossed the downstairs living room. There was an unusual brightness on the eastern horizon.

'Why is the sun's coming up at this hour?' Béla wondered, looking through the glass wall of the cabin. 'It just went down – it's not time, yet... '

An electromagnetic wave pulsed through her mind, causing incredible agony. Béla staggered back, tripped on the edge of the couch and fell to the floor.

She was being attacked!

A screaming, raging entity made entirely of white fire slammed into her, knocking her flat against the floor again! Béla tried to fight back, but her hands were scorched black as she tried to fend off the vicious assault.

She tried to teleport out from beneath the supernatural nightmarish specter and discovered that the teleportation dimension was full of white nuclear fire. The force of the blast that erupted through the dimensional rift that Béla opened as she tried to teleport completely knocked her out and raged across the living room. The rift vanished the instant Béla was knocked out, but the walls and furniture were ablaze from that single instant of contact.

"Hey! What happened to the lights?" Jake called out. Except for the eerie light coming through the transparent wall, the cabin was dark. In a few seconds, backup power came on.

"Alert! Alert! There is a fire in the living room!" a voice shouted from the wall, now that the power was back on.

Jake could hear the whoosh of the built-in fire suppressors as they were activated. His ears popped as all the air was sucked out of the cabin for a few seconds. Then carbon dioxide was pumped back in. Jake, secure in the now locked-down bathroom, could hear a foam sprayer downstairs, dousing the hot spots.

'That must be where the fire is!' he realized. Then, he panicked! 'Oh my God! That's where Béla is!'

"Security admin code Vampire!" Jake yelled at the wall, anxious to get out, but knowing how the cabin's 'mind' worked. "Open this damned door!"

The door slid open. Jake, still soaking wet, raced naked down the stairs. The cabin, following his activity, began pumping oxygen into the living room.

"Béla!" Jake shouted. He fell over the foam-covered couch and landed next to her prone figure. Béla was unconscious, her skin burned black. He looked around frantically, trying to understand what could have happened to her. An area around Béla was blackened, as though she was the source of the fire. There was another round, blackened area on the front door.

'Something must have been fired right through the door!' Jake realized. 'But what?'

Jake scooped up Béla's unconscious form and carried her into the kitchen, placing her gently on the table. He'd missed her too long for a little smoke, fire and burnt flesh to keep him from her now. He placed his head against her charred chest, listening for a heartbeat.

'She's alive! That means she should be all right ... in a while, anyway. What about the baby?' He pressed his hand against Béla's abdomen, ignoring the crunchy feel of her charred flesh as he tried to determine, 'how deep do the burns go?'

Unable to determine the status of his unborn child, Jake realized he should be glad that Béla wasn't dead. Something had evidently tried to kill her – blasting right through the door to do it. He couldn't think of anything that could make a two-foot wide scorch mark in a door and not blast a hole right through it. 'And how could someone with a weapon like that know exactly where she would be?'

He decided to call Frank and Tanya. They could solve anything. 'And they can be here in an hour ... I can't handle this alone!'


Tanya grunted with each thrust of Frank's hard cock as he shoved her repeatedly against the spikes in the wall in her playroom. She cried out again as he pulled her upright, off the inch long spikes impaling her breasts. Frank moaned with lust as he ran his hands over his wife's blood smeared belly and squeezed her shredded breasts, the rivulets of blood oozing through his fingers and down the back of his hands and arms sending spikes of amazing sensation through his cock as he clenched down to keep from cumming too soon.

They slowed down their frantic action, each needing to catch their breaths. Tanya held herself up and away from the darling spikes with her arms.

"Turn it lengthwise?" Frank gasped as he breathed heavily against the back of her sweating, blood-slicked neck and shoulders.

She nodded agreement, herself gasping for air. Frank reached around from behind her and reprogrammed the wall vertically so that the top spike was just level with her shoulders. 'That should be about right... '

"Ready?" Frank asked, still panting. He unwrapped his arms from around Tanya's sticky, red-streaked waist. He didn't want those damned spikes shredding his arms.

"Okay!" Tanya gasped, and pulled her arms back away from the wall.

Frank shoved his cock up her ass again and slammed her into the wall. Tanya cried out, both from the fresh assault on her tender ass and from the spikes ripping into her belly.

"Squeeze my tits!" Tanya screamed as she pushed the upper half of her body away from the wall with her arms. Her torn breasts were beginning to regenerate. In her insane, aroused state of mind, her tender, new flesh badly needed Frank's rough attention.

They fucked frantically for another moment, then Frank was shooting his hot, sticky cum deep into her ass. As Tanya felt his salty gift being massaged into her tender, burning ass, her own orgasm began. She twisted and turned against the spikes, increasing the incredible sensation of being ripped open as she came.

Frank let go of her blood-sticky breasts and collapsed against her, impaling his wife solidly on the wall of spikes. Tanya lay against the wall with her legs spread out behind her. They were both gasping for air. Tanya pushed against the wall with her arms, trying to stand up and separate herself from the spikes.

"Ohhh Fuuuck!" she cried out, another orgasm beginning deep inside her belly. Then she started to slide down the wall, the spikes ripping into her belly. Frank was quick to pull back and lift her off the spikes before she ripped her belly completely open on the damned things.

He lowered her to the floor, unable to keep his hands off her sexy, mutilated body. He caressed her sticky belly and breasts as they healed, smearing blood on his body and his face as he worshipped her with his mouth and tongue. Finding his way down between her legs, Frank tongued her to another orgasm, loving the sweet smell and taste of her juicy pussy and the drying blood that had run down her body and continued down each trembling thigh.

By the time Tanya came again, Frank had another hard-on. Tanya rolled over and sucked it into her mouth, then spit it back out and began running her tongue up and down the sides of his shaft. After she got used to the smell and taste of her own ass, she took his cock back into her mouth and began sucking on it again. 'It's a good thing I played with the water rod today – otherwise this thing would probably be covered with shit!'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.