Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time
Chapter 4

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

“Incoming transmission from Surveillance Team Alpha,” the wall secretary said in its mechanical voice.

“Thank you, Charles,” Blacker told the machine. “Open a line.” I’ve got to reset that thing with a female personality one of these days...

“Line open,” Charles, the wall secretary said.

“This is Chief Blacker.”

“Uh, Sir,” the voice on the other end of the line said. The loud whir of a rotor-powered flyer nearly drowned his voice. ‘That would be the personnel flier I issued to enhance Alpha team’s ability to observe the Pestova residence.’

The two aircraft Blacker had issued his Alpha and Beta teams were an all-plastic design with virtually no electronics, making each team invisible to any electronic navigational scanners or radar devices. They could go anywhere. If no one heard or saw their craft, no one would know they were there.

“Sir,” the voice continued. “We have retrieved the package and are in route to Safehouse 6 for debriefing.”

‘Retrieved the package? They actually captured one of the alien females from the Pestova residence?’

Blacker had begun to believe that the little cabin in the desert was a stronghold. The incredibly expensive MAS-DEC system had stopped transmitting its data within a few days of the females’ arrival. The most annoying thing about that was... ‘It still works for them!’

“Is the package intact?” Blacker asked. ‘Is she alive?’

“Negative,” the voice replied. “The package has been damaged.” ‘They had to kill her... ‘

“I’ll review the data,” Blacker told his inept operative. “I’ll debrief you personally!” This had better be good! They had strict orders to observe and not make contact! Somebody’s head is going to roll for killing that...

Calming himself and taking a deep breath, he sat back down.

“Charles, open the microwave package that arrived with that last transmission; large display.”

He sat back to look at what his surveillance team had recorded. Both surveillance teams had standing orders to observe and do not make contact unless capture was possible without damage.

Alpha team consisted of two members; Gary Terns and Joanna Cooper; both experienced trackers, both stealth and assassin trained. ‘It’s not like them to have to terminate their target in order to make a capture.’

The recorded feed from the scrambled microwave transmission began:

The sound of a personal roto-flier roars through the room, then diminishes as the computer compensates for the sound.

‘They’re coming back this way! Land over by those rocks, ‘ a male voice says.

A rocket powered flitter passes, high overhead, descending down toward a valley.

‘We go on foot from here, ‘ Joanna said. ‘They should be right over the next ridge.’

She grabbed a Tri-d recorder, leaving the stun gun for Gary.

He fast-forwarded the recording while the team traveled over the rocks, traveling in the direction of the descending flitter, stopping when he noticed them talking again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.