Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

The Hunt

Flying high over her target, she circled slowly, stretching her wings as wide as she could to sustain her weight at this slow speed. She twisted her body slightly, tightening her circle. She smiled to herself, spotting her target several hundred feet below. He was climbing a rocky path, following the easy trail she had left for him.

She closed her eyes, luxuriating in the sudden warmth as the sun came out from behind a cloud and caressed her bare back with its radiance. It was autumn and the air was cool. Soon, it would be too cold to fly, and the hunting game that Jake played with her would have to wait until next spring.

'Where'd he go?'

Beth banked to the right, changing the direction of her circle, searching the ground for Jake. He had been beneath her just a moment ago...

A searing, white-hot pain ripped through her chest! Then another caught her in the belly, just above her pelvis!

'Shit! He shot me!'

Beth folded her wings in agony. The intense pain began to dissipate throughout her nervous system as her body went into pain-separation mode. In a few seconds, she was able to stretch her wings out to break her fall. The intense tingling in her nerves from the bullet wounds made her feel incredibly horny. She straightened up, preparing to land.

'I can't fly and have an orgasm at the same time... '

Another bullet tore a white-hot path through her back and into her right lung, exploding out through her right breast. Losing her balance, Beth arched her back and crashed into the ground as she came. She flipped over, breaking her right wing.

She lay gasping on the ground for a moment, coughing blood, trembling from her intense orgasm and the pain of her broken limb. After a moment, she was able to move again. She cried out as she forced her broken wing back into an arm, and looked at her arm closely. It would heal without needing to be set. She wildly looked around, searching for her antagonist.

'I can't see him! Where the hell is he?'

Beth stood up, breathing deeply, holding her torn breast with her left hand. Her lung had healed enough so that she was no longer choking on her own blood. Her right shoulder blade was broken, too. 'That must've happened when he shot me in the back... '

She still couldn't see him. She began moving, climbing unsteadily away from where she remembered the last shots came from, turning her head from side to side as she searched. Beth ached to turn around and stretch her arms wide, letting Jake make many, many sexy holes in her with that sweet, beautiful rifle, but there was no game in that. She had to earn the holes Jake put in her by trying not to get shot. 'How weird is that?'

Breathing heavily, she rested against a boulder. 'Where the hell is he?'

She wished she could mind-link with him and discover his plans, but the fancy little helmet that protected her from the sun also prevented her from being able to feel Jake's mind so she could out-smart or out-maneuver him.

Her arm was almost healed enough so that she could take flight again. Her shattered shoulder blade had grown back together, as well. She could feel a strange tingling deep in her right shoulder as her body reabsorbed excess bone tissue.

Forming her wings, again, she cried out as a tiny chip came loose from her shoulder blade and cut into a muscle. After a moment, the pain was gone and her shoulder blade was back in its proper shape. She squatted down and leaped into the air.

Catching herself on her wings, she savagely reached for altitude. Then she was falling as a white-hot trail of fire struck her back and exploded out her belly. She twisted around, trying to keep from hitting the earth face first. Jake was only a hundred feet away.

She could see the fiery spit of his rifle, then a hole appeared just under her rib cage accompanied by the now wonderfully familiar fiery sensation tearing through her body. Another spit from his rifle and another agonizing fiery hole in her belly. She cried out in agony and orgasm, then struck the ground, still trying to fly backwards and flipped over twice, lengthwise.

Beth lay twisted on the ground, her wings broken beneath her. She writhed, trying to get her broken wings to reform into arms. Her lungs had been ruptured again and she was coughing blood. Her belly and breasts were bloody from the wonderful holes Jake put in her. She was coming so hard that even the pain in her broken wings felt wonderful.

She turned her head and watched Jake approach. He walked a few steps toward her, then raised his beautiful rifle. She heard the sensual shout it made against her eardrums and felt her body shudder with the impact as another white-hot bullet tore lovingly through her flesh, causing her to come again, even harder.

Jake walked up to Beth and circled around. Beth watched him, panting heavily and coughing blood. Every few seconds, she would cry out, the victim of another orgasm shuddering through her ruined body and radiating into the air around her.

"I missed a spot," Jake said casually.

He kneeled down and pressed the barrel of the rifle against the side of her undamaged left breast, just under her armpit. The rifle butt almost touched the ground as he held it so that its fiery discharge would carve a trail of pain and agony clear across the front of her chest, through both of her breasts.

Jake pulled the trigger and watched Beth's breast explode as the bullet tore through her tender flesh, shattered her breastbone and passed through her almost healed right breast, rupturing it again. Beth screamed in agony, twisting on the ground, then shook as she radiated another orgasm.

Jake was so horny and his cock pressed against his jeans so painfully that he couldn't wait any longer. That last orgasm she radiated almost made him come in his jeans as the sensual wave passed through him. He stooped down himself between her legs and quickly unfastened his jeans, letting them drop down to his ankles. Then he had his cock inside her sweet, hot cunt. He could feel her cunt contract as she radiated yet another orgasm through him. It only took him a few strokes, then he was pumping load after hot, sticky load of cum into her sweet, wet pussy.

"And here's what you've been waiting for, you hungry, luscious cunt," Jake panted, as he sat up and pulled himself out.

Beth watched him pick up his rifle through her pain-filled eyes, having another orgasm just at the thought of what he was going to do to her. She arched her back into the air, coming again as she felt cold steel against her pussy lips.

Then her whole body erupted with ecstatic agony as the beautiful rifle spit its hot fire into her cunt. The fire from the muzzle cooked her pussy lips while the bullet tore a fiery trail of agony through her cunt, into her womb and up into her belly. It passed through her rib cage, tore through her right lung and shattered her collarbone as it exited.

Beth screamed in agony as the white-hot trail of pain ripped through her. Her ruined cunt twitched in orgasm as she came again.

"Again!" she screamed. "Do it again!"

Jake put the barrel of the rifle against her clitoris and pressed it down. Beth shook as the pressure against her sensitive, swollen little clit made her come again.

"Yes!" Beth cried, delirious with ecstasy. "Put it right there! Blow me apart! Do it!"

She screamed as her pelvic bone was blown into tiny pieces. The bullet tore through her belly, out her buttocks and into the ground. Her body shook as she came. Her nervous system was so overloaded that she was coming constantly, now.

"Again..." she gasped.

Jake knew she would keep asking for more until he ran out of ammunition or she passed out, whichever came first. Her orgasms were making him horny again as they radiated through him.

'I've already fucked you, sweet slut! This hard-on is for Béla!'

He decided to end the game. Holding the rifle butt against his biceps, he pointed the barrel down at Beth's belly. It didn't look so sweet and tender any more – it looked like very bloody ground meat. He pulled the trigger, creating another little geyser of blood and gore that spattered down on her torn and broken body. Beth shuddered at the impact, almost too unconscious to feel it, but still radiating orgasms with each shot he pumped into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.