Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

It was Beth's third day with Frank and Tanya. She had not gotten out of bed since Tanya and Frank took the Conners girl to the hospital. Several hours later, the pair returned to discover their houseguest curled up on the bed, nearly unconscious from the agonizing pain in her head.

"Why is this happening to me?" Beth sobbed weakly. Tanya looked at Frank

"I guess we can give it to her now..." Tanya suggested. "Maybe if we can get her fired up in her 'sex mode', she'll forget that she hurts so bad. Her body does equate pain with sex..." 'But if that were true, why hasn't it already done so?' she wondered.

Tanya dumped the sack that she'd been carrying onto the bed. On the way home, they'd stopped at Tanya's favorite fetish shop and selected something that she believed might help Beth get through the day. 'All she needs is enough sensual input to distract her... ' Tanya hoped.

"Are you sure you want this?" Katrina asked.

Twenty-three-year-old Katrina was not only the cashier and daughter of the store's owner, but she had known the adult Tanya (not Tootsie) for most of her young life. This was not the kind of a device that she associated with a respectable although sexy woman like Tanya Tabor. Devices like this were developed around fifteen years ago during a short period when an S&M sect began torturing their self-proclaimed slaves with electricity. After a few deaths by vaginal (or anal) electrocution, the sect (but not the device) was outlawed.

"I'm sure," Tanya smiled. "But it's not for me, Katie darling. I have someone specifically in mind that will appreciate this particular contraption."

"Oh! I see," Katrina replied, surprisingly relieved. "It's a joke – like a hooter!" She laughed. Hooters were the modern slang for sexual gags that friends sometimes played on each other.

"Hum? Oh, yes," Tanya replied, then laughed. "A hooter!" Tanya would have called it a 'bag gag'. 'Different slang for a different time ... Sometimes, I really feel old ... What's that phrase Alicia used? 'We're the family outside of time.' Tres appropriez!'

Tanya had to sit next to groaning and moaning Beth and read the damned instructions on how the thing worked. Beth, unable to reach Tanya's mind because of the agonizing noise in her head, had to take Tanya at her word that this would be a worthwhile distraction to help her get through the rest of the day.

Following the directions, Tanya greased up the larger piece, a cold, round, metal, dildo-shaped device, and spread Beth's legs as Beth lay face-down on the bed with her head under the pillows.

"Now, this goes here," Tanya exclaimed, playfully shoving it up between her new friend's legs, ignoring the indignant, muffled 'Yike!' that emanated from the other end of the bed as the cold, greased metal rod invaded her pussy.

"It gets better, darling," Tanya promised her tortured friend. "This little round thing goes in the back end. Raise up, now."

Tanya inserted the two-inch-long silver tube up Beth's rectum as Beth, head still buried in the pillows, humped her butt up into the air to receive it.

"Now, I've got the controls," Tanya explained, "and you tell me when it's strong enough. Okay?" Hearing a pained grunt, Tanya flipped the power switch on.

"Nnnnoooo!" Beth screamed, arching her body high into the air. Beth thrashed wildly on the bed, unable to control her body enough to even get at the burning, fiery agony in her belly. The metal tube in her cunt vibrated maddeningly and shot jolts of high voltage electricity to the tube in her ass. The smell of burnt flesh and ozone filled the air. Beth screamed again in agony and radiated an orgasm through the room.

Tanya looked at the lever indicating how many watts of power were being pumped into Beth's rectum and cunt, surprised by her charge's frightening reaction.

"Holy Shit!" Tanya exclaimed. 'It's on maximum!' She quickly dialed the thing down and Beth collapsed on the bed, sweating profusely. She could still feel the vibrations, but the torturous thing had stopped cooking her cunt.

"Ow..." Beth exclaimed unhappily, tears streaming down her face. "Holy fuck, what is that thing? I like it, but it hurts in my head more than it makes my butt feel good."

Discouraged, Tanya turned it off and pulled the metal tubes out from between her friend's legs. 'After that knife fight last night, I was sure she'd love this... '

Frank had come in from making coffee in the kitchen to watch the display of expected fireworks as his loving wife electrocuted her houseguest's cunt. He frowned.

'Why would that hurt in her head when it was frying her cunt?' he thought, trying to figure out what was wrong with the little vampire. 'Béla often had headaches in the daytime. It had something to do with the sun, or daylight, but I thought that was because she was a vampire... '

"It's electromagnetic!" Frank exclaimed suddenly, causing Tanya to jump. "That's why Béla's head hurt all the time. I'll bet that's what's wrong with Beth! The sun emits electromagnetic waves! Vampires can't take the sun! It makes perfect sense!"

"Electromagnetic waves?" Tanya asked, not really believing such a simple phenomenon could cause such misery in anyone, let alone an almost invincible vampire. "You mean, like radio waves? Those are completely harmless, you know."

"To us, maybe," Frank nodded, "but it might not be for them. I know a perfect way to test it, too." He went into the living room and brought back their portable Tri-d set. Setting it on the bed next to Beth, he quickly programmed it to transmit and turned it on. It took a second to warm up, then began transmitting its signal directly through Beth and into the wall receptors behind her.

Beth screamed and rose up off the bed, her hands holding both sides of her head in a frantic attempt to quell the madness in her skull. She slammed into the wall trying to escape and fell back across the bed, screaming in agony. Frank quickly turned the Tri-d set off as he and Tanya both stared, frightened at Beth's violent response to the supposedly harmless Tri-d set.

"What the hell is that?" Beth wailed, glaring at these torturous earthlings who had pretended to be her friend. She wanted an explanation right now!

"That," Frank explained patiently, "means we have to get you underground and shielded."

Tanya looked at her husband, suddenly understanding what was affecting her newfound friend and lover. Beth, and probably anyone who was a member of her species, was allergic to simple radio waves. That meant Béla and all of her sisters were, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.