Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time
Chapter 8

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

Beth and Tanya climbed out of the bright green limo, dragging Frank between them. Beth looked around, wide-eyed. There were a million lights lining the street – dazzling neon signs, street lamps, marquis and towering multi-lighted billboards. They all buzzed noisily in the back of her head. Beth could close her eyes and point to any one of the larger light displays. Also, there were hundreds of people; all standing three or four deep in line to get into a tired-looking building that appeared ready to collapse and kill them at any moment. The huge, noisy purple and blue neon sign balancing delicately on the roof proclaimed that this was "Renee's".

She took a deep breath and braced against the psychic waves of sensual abandonment that radiated from the hundreds of people already inside. She mind-linked with Tanya and Frank, stabilizing her mind by merging their ability to stabilize in a hectic environment like this with her own.

'There! That's much better!'

'Hello? What's much better?'

'Hey! I can hear you!'

'Me, too!'

'Is this normal?'

'It is when I'm around... '

'Wow! How cool is this?'

'Cool? It's freezing! Let's go inside!'

The trio headed for the entrance to the club, arms clasped together. Frank was wearing a buckskin vest over a sheer, transparent nylon shirt. Except for the bottom button, the shirt was open. As they walked, Tanya and Beth played with Frank's chest hair, running their hands over his chest and cupping his nipples. It was part of the show. He pretended to take it all in stride...

'These two slut-bods are sooo boring... '

'Slut-bods? Does that mean what it sounds like?'

'Who? Me? How sweet!'

'Just wait'll we get home, mister... '

Tanya had on a one-piece mini that hung off one shoulder, with stripes of sheer nylon and pink fabric swirling down her body, displaying her ample bosom and (still) slender torso magnificently, stripe by erotic stripe. Her party outfit complemented Frank's pale green nylon shirt and bright plastic jeans.

Beth could see a plan to gain entrance forming in Tanya's devious, sexually oriented mind:

Beth pretends to be 'in need'.

'What?'

'Hard up for drugs, darling... '

'That's not hard, my eyeballs are still dilated. See? These lights are so bright that I can barely look at them!'

'Go right up to the guy at the door and wrap yourself around him. Take some of that 'lust' floating around in the air and radiate it right through his loins. Let him see your hot costume – your 'fuck-me-now!' Phantom dress – maybe let him fondle you ... He'll let us right in.'

It wasn't necessary to implement Tanya's plan. Tanya had forgotten that her daughter, Alicia, traveling around the power circles in D.C., had made her and Frank famous by association. They were all Tabors; living rich, secluded lives. Whenever one of them did anything, people paid attention.

They were paying attention now. Someone with a Tri-d unit was recording them. In ten minutes, anyone watching a Tri-d would know that Alicia Burke's rich, jaded cousin, Frank Tabor III, along with his favorite blond slut-bod, 'Tootsie', and a mysterious, dark newcomer, were snagging at Renee's on Forty-fifth Street in backwater Bozeman.

In addition to that, the door guard recognized them from earlier Tri-ds.

"Hey, Tabor!" the greasy-looking, biker-doorman yelled. He waved them up to the head of the line, to the aggrieved outcry of several dozen partygoers who had been waiting somewhat longer to get in. 'Christ! He looks just like his old man did twenty years ago! And Tootsie looks even wetter in person that she does on the vids; a hot-blooded slut-bod to the first!'

"Hey, you got a new one!" the greasy doorman hollered above the raucous noise, referring to the dark haired slut-bod on his left arm.

"Yeah!" Frank yelled back. "She needs snagged, if you sly me, grease!" A plastic card slid from Frank's pocket and appeared in the doorman's hand. The doorman slipped it into his pocket without looking at it.

"In the back, down the stairs on the left," he yelled, his mouth inches from Frank's ear. The door guard could see it in the brunette slut-bod's dark, purple-sparkled eyes; she was in deep need.

'Okay! We're in!' Frank thought gleefully, still mind-linked to his companions through Beth. 'The bad guys are in the back, down the stairs and to the left.'

Beth was annoyed that Frank was being so redundant in his directions. She could plainly see where to go in the door guard's mind when he'd told Frank. The glass doors shut behind them, suddenly creating a zone of relative silence blocking the noise from the street. The glass doors in front of them, however, visibly shook with the sounds reverberating through the old building.

The three of them looked at each other. 'Ready?'

'Yep!'

'Me, too!'

'Okay, here goes!'

They pushed through the glass doors into the belly of the club. Beth could feel her rib cage vibrating from the music. She was surrounded with swirling, dancing lights that illuminated gyrating, lusting bodies. Her mind-link with Frank and Tanya faded as her body joyfully responded to the sounds and smells and sensual movements around her. Someone grabbed her arm and pulled. She willingly followed, swaying into the crowd and disappearing from Tanya's sight in an instant. The mind-link connecting the three of them disappeared with her.

"Frank! Do you see her?" Tanya yelled frantically to her husband a few inches away. "Where'd she go?"

Neither one could see her, but they knew she was supposed to go make contact with the baddies and see if anyone recognized her from that morning. If not, then they would try another club.

'I'm glad it's Monday – at least the crowd's not too heavy... '

Several times Tanya felt sensations of confusion mixed with sensual excitement swirl through her head. She realized that the mind-link with Beth was still there, faintly, but the noise and the music were drowning it out. 'It'd probably be a lot stronger if I knew where the fuck she was... '

Over the next half-hour, Frank and Tanya made their way across the crowded dance-floor, finally spying a door that led, presumably, to a quieter area where sex, drugs and any other business you wanted could be transacted. Each thought they spotted Beth's Phantom dress out on the dance floor a couple of times, but each time she vanished behind partially clad, swirling, gyrating bodies before they could reach her.

'What a stinking dump!' Tanya thought disgustedly as they pushed and danced their way across the floor. The further they got from the front of the club, the stronger the scent of pure, raw sex, spilled beer, sweat and vomit thickened the air.

Tanya suddenly felt the distinct sensation of being sexually violated. She looked around. There were couples right on the dance floor, still standing up and dancing, having sex with each other. A couple of girls were embracing each other up against the nearby wall. The dark brunette against the wall was completely naked.

'Wow! It looks like Blondie's got her whole hand up inside that underfed little Goth girl! Goodness! They're both fisting each other! God, I'd sure like to be in the middle of that... '

Pushing Frank ahead of her, Tanya forced her way past the two lesbian lovers and closer to the small door. Suddenly she felt Beth's mind connect heavily with hers. The sudden sensual flood almost caused Tanya to fall as her own body responded to the pure, raw sexual energy Beth was radiating as she came.

'I'm ... There you are! Wait! I'm almost ... Oh, fuck! You're so good, Dani! I'm coming! Bite me harder! Make me bleed! Oh, yeah ... Suck my bloody cunt!'

Beth radiated her orgasm through the mob of dancing, gyrating bodies. Immediately clothes started coming off, exposing naked flesh beautifully illuminated by the spinning colored laser lights gyrating overhead.

Tanya fell back against the wall, her eyes closed, helpless against the orgasmic waves of sensation that raged through her body. She opened her eyes, breathing heavily, looking for Frank. She needed someone to fuck, right now!

'You'll do!'

Tanya gazed at a young boy who was frantically trying to help a girl out of her clothes. His problem was that the girl was also frantic to get out of her skintight outfit and the two were getting in each other's way. Tanya pulled the boy down to the floor and both she and the girl, now naked from the waist down, attacked him, tearing at his clothes.

An arm wrapped around Tanya's waist and pulled her up. 'Hey! I'm trying to get fucked, here!' Tanya swung around, ready to fight if necessary. It was Frank. 'Great! Good old, healthy, horny Frank to the rescue!'

"Fuck me, baby!" Tanya cried wildly, reaching up and pulling him against her in a passionate embrace.

Someone lifted up her dress from behind and shoved a hand between her legs. Tanya yelped as sharp fingernails dug into her labia, trying to get inside her. The beginnings of her own orgasm gave her the nerve to spread her legs wider, accommodating the unknown stranger's touch.

Two fingers shoved their way roughly into Tanya's cunt. A thumb, lightly moistened by the liquid fire flowing out of her pussy, pressed at the entrance to her ass. She arched her back against Frank's tight embrace and boldly spread her legs wider, letting Frank hold her upright.

"Aaiiieee!" she cried at the ceiling, coming as she felt the unseen stranger's thumb slip up into her asshole.

Relaxing into Frank's strong arms, Tanya looked down and around behind her to see who that wonderful hand belonged to.

Kneeling bottomless on the face of her boyfriend, who Tanya had helped pull down to the floor a moment earlier, was the young girl he had been mauling, one hand holding herself up and the other hand disappearing beneath Tanya's pink-and-nylon striped rump.

Then Tanya spotted Beth, just a few feet away, naked and riding on her blond lover's face, radiating another orgasm into the crowd as she sagged against the wall. Beth's hand was jammed up between her lesbian lover's legs, returning as much pleasure she was getting.

'Oh! That was you! You sure didn't waste any time getting naked!' Tanya thought at the dark-haired little vampire.

As Beth's second orgasm radiated through her, Tanya's attention went to the uncomfortable hardness pressing against her belly as Frank held her tightly by the waist, pulling her against him.

Grinning slyly, Tanya pulled herself up against Frank and kissed him again.

"I'd let you fuck me," she shouted into his ear, barely audible above the chaos surrounding them, "but somebody's got her hand up my ass! I guess you'll have to settle for me sucking you off! We should try to blend in, after all..." She grinned wickedly and licked his cheek.

Already excited by the psychic sexual energy bouncing around the room, Frank's lust was even more driven by his sweet wife's joyful admission that 'somebody's got their hand up her sweet ass!' right this very instant!

'And she wants to blow me!' He let go of her waist and undid his pants as fast as he could. 'She's so horny she's going to blow me right in front of hundreds of people! Holy Fuck!'

Tanya backed away and bent over so she could reach his hard dick with her mouth. Backing up also put her bottom half within tongue's reach of the girl behind her. Tanya's legs quivered as she felt a warm, wet lick travel from her clitoris to her ass. The sudden sensation of the girl's tongue surprised Tanya so much that she almost raked her teeth against Frank's hard-on.

Ten seconds later, they all came together as Beth's third orgasm psychically radiated out into the room. Beth collapsed down on her lover's torso, gasping for breath, her legs visibly twitching. Frank spurted into Tanya's mouth while Tanya came all over the young girl's hand. The girl ground her pussy into her boyfriend's face and screamed her orgasm into Tanya's ass.

The frantic fucking that was going on around them gradually subsided as couples grunted, screamed and cried their orgasms at and into each other. Tanya pulled herself off the hand that seemed to be glued inside her cunt and crawled over to Beth, a few feet away.

The sexy blonde that had been between Beth's legs was rubbing her blood and cum-slicked face against Beth's torso like a large cat. She stopped and glared at Tanya, obviously feeling that her territory was being threatened.

Tanya barely had the energy to shout loud enough to be heard over the never-ending, body-shaking pulse of the music, and ignored the other blonde completely.

"Are you okay?" Tanya yelled, trying to make herself heard. "We couldn't find you! Why'd you disappear like that?"

Beth looked into Tanya's face, a few inches away, and blinked.

'You don't need to shout, ' Beth thought quietly into Tanya's mind. 'I can hear what you think.'

To answer Tanya's question, Beth simply reached down and hugged her newfound companion, then broadcast the last half-hour's events in her mind so that Tanya could see them.

'Someone grabs my hand and pulls me into the dancing crowd. It's a guy, but he's radiating such joy that I permit him to touch me anyway. Dancing ... surrounded by undulating, horny bodies. Somebody grabs me from behind, squeezes my tits, presses her tits into my back ... It's a girl! God, she's pretty ... She looks like you! She dances for me, lusts for me. I mind-link with her, dance with her. Her name's Dani ... We grind ourselves against each other, carry each other into another dimension of orgasmic pleasure ... I'm slammed against a wall and she puts her face between my legs. God, she's pure bliss! Ow! She's biting me down there! God! She drew blood! I'm coming! Oh, God! She's sucking blood right out of my cunt – making me cum! Harder! Yes! Bite me harder! Yes! Oooooh, Guuuuhh! ... Fuck, that was good. She's still sucking on me... '

"What happened to your dress?" Tanya wanted to know.

Beth shrugged. It seemed like she just now noticed she was naked. 'I have no idea... '

Although annoyed with Beth for her total lack of decorum and the loss of an expensive Phantom dress, Tanya helped Beth and her blond lover to their feet. The blonde gazed around, looking around on the floor nearby, a question in her mind about where her clothes were.

Tanya watched as a guy appeared out of the mass of bodies, and dragged Beth's new lover away. The girl didn't protest, so she obviously knew him. Tanya put her attention back on Beth. 'Your shoes are gone, too! Jeez, girl!'

'Sorry ... I couldn't very well dance with those things on! They just disappear ... Wait! I can get everything back!'

Beth closed her eyes, concentrating on the dress and her lost shoes. The dress suddenly appeared beside her, badly mangled and trampled. Tanya held it up. It was filthy. Then the shoes appeared one at a time. One was broken. 'Oh, well, I don't mind going barefoot ... Those things really hurt my feet!'

'Barefoot? In here? Okay, but watch where you step!' Images of spilt beer, vomit, broken glass and sperm all over the floor...

Beth looked at the dress that Tanya was holding up. She frowned and gazed at it more closely. 'I can fix most of that... '

The material in Tanya's hand seemed to shimmer and dance as flecks of crud that had been ground into the fiber flaked loose. 'I didn't know wet stuff could come loose like that, ' Tanya thought. 'From now on, you get to do all my laundry!'

'I learned how to do this from Béla, ' Beth replied, still mind-linked. 'I can show you a lot of stuff, but probably when we're not so... '

'Surrounded?' Tanya suggested.

Beth nodded. The dress was cleaner now – at least clean enough to wear, barely. She slid it over her head, snagging her arms several times in the slits as Tanya helped pull it down. Beth stood up, still barefoot, and brushed at the dress, straightening up the last few wrinkles in the now not-quite skin-tight garment. 'There are a few new rips in it, too, ' Beth noticed.

"Your hair's a mess," Tanya said, still yelling over the music. She looked around for a sign indicating where the restrooms were. She saw Frank, looking goofy, but happy, re-fastening his plastic jeans. The girl who had been so intimate with Tanya's backside had gone somewhere else, along with her seat-cushion boyfriend.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.