Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time - Cover

Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

Falling through space and time ... gazing out at the stars ... water flowing over my body, warmth pushing up inside me, making me come...

Tanya opened her eyes, her long lashes brushing against a soft, dark nipple. While she slept, she had snuggled her head up against Beth’s ribcage.

The pleasant, lapping warmth continued, miles away, down between her legs. Her torso twitched as she came, waking her up further. She sighed contentedly and looked down the length of her body, recognizing Frank’s head in his favorite position – between her legs. She reached down and tousled his hair.

“Thank you, sweetie,” she told him. “That felt wonderful.”

Frank raised his head from his worshipful position and climbed up off his knees and onto the bed next to his partially disrobed wife. “You guys looked like you fucked each other silly, so I thought I’d wake you to see if you’d had enough.”

“Um, I never have enough,” Tanya replied dreamily. She stretched over to kiss him and discovered his face wet with her juices. She rubbed her cheeks against his, smearing her girl cum over both their faces, then kissed him passionately on his slippery, wet mouth.

‘Yum! Very tasty! May I have more, please?’ Tanya thought to herself. A quiet sigh from the sleeping beauty beside her brought her mind reluctantly back down to the bed. “What time is it?” she asked dreamily. She wasn’t looking forward to another day of Beth’s strange headaches. ‘Why do they happen only during the day?’ she wondered.

“Around three, maybe three thirty,” Frank replied, smiling at his disheveled wife. “Did you two have fun?”

“I ... I don’t remember,” Tanya said, uncertainly. “I think we just fell asleep. But I had the weirdest dream – we were flying, or something. I can’t remember.”

“Flying?” Frank asked, lightly interested. “That sounds like fun.”

“It was a nightmare, really, with fighting and explosions,” Tanya replied. “I was terrified. But there was something important that I needed to tell you ... I just can’t remember it.”

“Well, if it was important,” Frank intoned almost mechanically, “it’ll come back to you.” He leaned back on the bed, betraying his aroused state. Tanya smiled and moved over to kiss it.

“Your turn, hum?” she asked. Without waiting for a reply, she engulfed his entire dick into her warm, wet mouth and began moving her head up and down, fucking herself in the mouth with his warm, filling cock. ‘You smell like soap. Did you just take a bath? Why do I think you should be able to hear my thoughts?’ Tanya wondered.

To help him along, and because she didn’t want to get horny again, Tanya moved one hand up and began caressing his balls. After another moment, she pushed her hand up further underneath him and began messaging his rectum and the back of his balls with the knuckles on the back of her hand. Frank lasted another fifteen seconds, then, moaning quietly, spurted his thick, salty load down her throat.

Almost choking on the unexpected quantity of the expected load of cum, Tanya swallowed what she could get down her throat and sat up, expelling his shrinking dick and licking her lips. ‘That rectum trick always gets him!’ Then she leaned forward and brushed her lips against his, breathing heavily into his mouth.

“Thank you for the snack,” she said in a sultry voice, breathing her cum-scented breath into his face. Frank licked her lips once with his tongue, wanting to taste the proof of his wife’s love for him, then kissed her passionately.

“I thought you might be hungry,” he replied, smiling.

Tanya thought he was simply referring to what he’d just fed her (typical male), but then he reached down beside the bed and produced a plateful of tepid sausage pieces. They’d been left in the kitchen hours ago and forgotten.

Tanya was on her second piece when her vampiric charge began to wake up.

“Good morning, buttercup,” Tanya said in a singsong voice. “Did you sleep well?”

Beth sat up, supporting her slight, naked frame on one arm and looked around, frowning. “It’s night,” she informed them, seeming surprised about that obvious occurrence. Then she spotted the sausages.

She looked at Frank, wondering if they were for her or just them. Frank broke the impasse by offering her one. Beth took it in her hand and looked at it, then watched as Tanya popped one into her mouth and began to chew. Mimicking her blond host, Beth put it into her mouth and chewed. Then she laughed.

“This is good!” she happily declared, opening her mouth and losing half her food into her naked lap. “I usually don’t like cooked food. What is it?”

“Sausage,” Frank replied. ‘Ground up, spicy pig meat. It’s delicious! Have another?’

“Thank you. I will,” Beth replied to his unspoken invitation. She picked up another of the dainty morsels and bit it in half, still holding half of it in her hand. She intended to enjoy this one much more than the first one she’d eaten. ‘These are made to eat slowly; slowly and lovingly, tiny bite by tiny bite... ‘

She bit the half she still held in her hand in half again, looking at Tanya with lust in her eyes. She couldn’t wait to smear her sausage-greased fingers over Tanya’s big, soft, squishy breasts.

“Not me,” Tanya protested, sliding off the bed. “I was just finished off. I’m not ready for more, yet. You can either do Frank, or we can just talk.”

“Do Frank?” Beth asked, confused by Tanya’s unexpected rejection. “He’s not ready – I can smell him. He’s already cum.”

“Well, then,” Tanya said, “I guess we can just talk. What happened to you earlier? You were saying something to that piece of metal on the floor, then you just ... conked out!”

“That?” Beth indicated the Praetor. “It’s called a Praetor. It collects data and determines judgments about ... things. I ... keep my ... personal thoughts in there and it talks to me, guides me...”

“Like a talking diary!” Tanya exclaimed. “How cute! Where can I get one?”

“There are only four...” Beth said, not sure this knowledge was safe to divulge, even to friends and companions, “and it’s not really a diary, if I understand you correctly. It’s more complicated than that.”

They talked for the next three hours. Beth told them about New Eden, surprising herself that she actually missed it, now that she couldn’t get there anymore.

“The landscape curves upward, because we live on the inside of the surface. You can see almost all the way around the world! When we first arrived, Béla fell off the ship all the way to the ground, hundreds of ... miles(?) ... below. She landed in a thunderstorm. That storm stopped her fall and saved her from going ‘squish’ when she hit. It almost ripped her wings off, though.

“Some guy saw her fall out of the sky and wrote a ballad about it, calling her a ‘goddess’. There was a plague, and she healed everybody there. The rest of us ... me and my sisters, I mean, did the rest of the planet. Now, we’re all worshiped as sexy, supernatural deities and we pretty much run the place.”

“So this hollow world of yours, it orbits around Jupiter disguised as one of its moons?” Tanya asked.

“How did you know that?” Beth asked, surprised and certain that she hadn’t mentioned where her little world was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.