Béla Book 3: Wrinkles in Time
Chapter 1

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Part 1 of this series deals with Elaine becoming more responsible, tho she still loves group sex. Beth and Bela are on Earth, Bela reunited with Jake, and Beth learning about human behavior after having been gone for so many centuries. Earlier mysteries regarding Bela's forgotten past come to light. The human, Tanya, discovers Earth is doomed and everyone is being controlled by a machine called a Praetor. That covers the first 5 chapter...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Necrophilia   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

The Goddess Elaine hadn't completely withdrawn from the mental image of her sister's quarters on the great ship as she was awakened by one of her adoring worshippers, causing her to cut short her dream-walk with her sisters, Béla and Beth. She could still hear them talking to each other.

'Dream-walking?' Beth asked, giggling. 'No wonder you seemed so aggrieved when I showed up in the communal baths. You thought I was Elaine!'

'Aggrieved?' Elaine thought, not knowing whether to be angry or hurt by the careless remark from a sister whom she thought loved her. She decided she was both. The distractions of her worshipper didn't seem quite as exciting as they had a moment earlier.

The young man had lifted her legs up over his shoulders as he knelt down behind his goddess, pulling her off the comatose lover upon whom she had been impaled. He leaned backward, pulling her back, facedown, until her chin was dragging along her sleeping lover's belly. The newcomer levered her pelvis further up until his goddess' back was almost bent at a right angle into the air behind her and he could reach her aromatic, freshly fucked pussy with his mouth.

For a few seconds, Elaine's weight was all on her face, neck and shoulders, her chin digging into the pelvis of the lover beneath her. Then her thighs were resting on a pair of shoulders, one on each side of the newcomer's head as he licked his tongue along the entrance of her cream filled pussy. Elaine felt her legs tremble and her belly tighten from the exotic sensation.

'One more won't do any harm, ' she thought to herself. 'Besides, I need something to take my attention off being so 'aggrieving' to everyone... '

A few inches away from her mouth and prodding her right breast, her comatose lover's penis was reacting to her earlier movement of being dragged down his body. The little organ magically seemed to know what was it was being pressed against and was trying valiantly to rise to the occasion.

Elaine turned her head and watched as it throbbed, slowly getting larger and larger with each heartbeat she heard through the belly her head rested on. She breathed deeply, savoring the aroma of her own musky scent wafting from that slowly rising object of desire.

She felt her sleeping worshipper's stomach muscles tighten under the side of her face as he started to wake up. Grinning as she realized her little orgy was starting its second 'no ... is this the ... Yeah, its fourth' round, Elaine blew on the growing phallus with her breath and watched it jump, almost doubling in size in just a few seconds. Still smiling, she emitted a low growl of self-satisfaction, and blew on it a second time.

Her unknown assailant behind her was doing a superb job of getting her juices flowing again. Elaine couldn't stop squirming from the wonderful sensations he was creating back there with his warm, wiggly tongue. She radiated her pleasure back through him, letting him know how well she appreciated what he was doing to her, and he nearly dropped her in surprise as their minds merged together.

Jonas was waking up. The first thing he noticed was that he was lying flat on the cold, marble floor (again?) and his back was killing him. The second thing he noticed was that something wonderfully warm and hard was pointedly gouging him in his lower belly just above his pelvis. His dick was squashed against something equally warm and very soft and sending him signals that required his attention. He realized that that was what had awakened him.

The uncomfortably pointed object gouging him in his gut moved, suddenly becoming much softer and warmer as it moved from sharp chin to soft cheek and the soft, tickling sensation of what could only be a great deal of luxurious feminine hair. He could feel long hair caressing his torso as a cool, moist breeze tickled his growing member. His waking mind put together all the sensations he was experiencing into a recognizable image.

His goddess was lying on top of him, giving her teasing attentions to his most favorite organ. She was about to gift him with her mouth around his penis, breaking her waking fast with the gift he would give her in return. His stomach tightened and his legs twitched as she shifted her position slightly to accommodate his cock with her mouth.

Jonas luxuriated in the sensation of his goddess' silky blonde hair caressing his belly as she moved. Then her warm, liquid mouth was pressed against and kissing the side of his bulging cock, causing it to surge upward with excitement. He moaned out loud, letting his goddess know that her ministrations were appreciated. He felt her shift position again as she moved to take his entire cock into her mouth.

He felt his goddess' lips slide slowly up his shaft, realizing she knew he was awake by now and was deliberately going slow just to tease and tantalize him. He resisted the powerful urge to thrust his pelvis upward to force his dick all the way into her mouth, wanting to match the rhythmic motions caused by someone obviously worshipping the goddess' other end and causing Elaine to grunt with each invasive, sensual thrust. He wanted his hard cock in her throat so he could personally experience each and every grunt and moan she made – right now! Instead, he arched his back and tightened his leg and belly muscles to keep himself from grabbing her head and shoving it down on his cock as hard as he could.

Jonas opened his mouth and took several deep breaths to help retain his self-control. He recalled a story about a worshipper who had tried to force himself upon the Goddess of the Land, who just yesterday had left the land of the living to go live with her father in the heavens above. The goddess had angrily sunk her teeth into the fellow, almost severing his cock from the rest of him, then sucked the blood out of it while he screamed in agony.

'The goddesses demand respect, even during an orgy, ' he remembered from the teachings of the Great Bard.

The sensations of the warm, wet, enthusiastic mouth traveling up and down the side of his penis were almost overwhelming. He was getting close to gifting his goddess with his morning offering and, at this point, if she wanted it, she would have to lick it off his stomach. He tried to distract himself by remembering what the Great Bard Geoffrey had told him when he had inquired about the 'unbecoming' sexuality of the otherwise beneficent goddesses that had suddenly arrived in their hour of need to save them all from biological extinction.

"When a goddess sits in judgement, she reaches into the evildoer's mind and pulls out of him all the evil that dwells within him," the Great Bard Geoffrey had informed him. "The goddess herself is not a pure deity, but is made in human form, which denies her the ability to discharge the evil that she accumulates while sitting in judgement of others. This evil manifests itself as an overpowering sexual desire, intensified many times over by the evil she has drawn into herself to protect those she serves."

While the explanation made sense to Jonas, it seemed that the goddesses who held court the least often were much more sexually aggressive than the ones who spent more time in their audience chambers listening to grievances.

Perhaps the few golden-haired goddesses, such as the goddess Elaine, collected the evil energy from the other goddesses who were less willing to dispense their sexuality so freely. That made sense. He would have to ask the Great Bard... 'Oh, yes ... here it comes...

'Oh, Goddess! Accept this gift of my offering!'

At the first pulse, Elaine wasted no time surrounding the tip of Jonas' cock with her lips, catching his first spurt against the roof of her hungry mouth. Jonas came, pumping hot semen and receiving her wondrous pleasure as she happily sucked every drop that spurted into her hot, willing mouth. Finally spent, he dropped his arched back down onto the cold marble floor, panting heavily.

He could hear her moaning and crying out as she lay with her head and shoulders still on his pelvis and thighs. Someone was worshipping her 'other' end – perhaps the same person as earlier, perhaps not. Jonas wasn't surprised. The goddess Elaine usually had someone on one end of her or the other. Sexually, his goddess was the freest, the most energetic, certainly the most erotically enthusiastic of all the goddesses in this land they had named 'New Eden'.

Jonas struggled off his back, rolling onto his side to watch his goddess being worshipped from behind. The arch of her back was an incredibly erotic view, but since he had moved out from beneath the goddess, her head and shoulders were now being pressed against the hard marble floor. Her hips were being held in the air with her legs draped over her new worshipper's shoulders as he smooshed his face into her (by now) almost liquid cunt. An almost constant animal moan was issuing from his goddess' throat as she lay agonizingly bent backward into the air, the heels of her feet almost brushing her newest worshipper's hair as he happily lapped and sucked on her clit.

Jonas marveled at his goddess' flexibility and endurance as Elaine lay in that awkward position as she moaned out one long, continuous orgasm. He knew from having attended several of her weekly services that she would keep coming until she lost consciousness before she would ever call 'quits' simply because she was uncomfortable. So long as she was coming, she would never quit!

After several more minutes, she stopped making the moaning sound and her body relaxed too much for her sexual invader to hold her up. He let the unconscious goddess slide slowly down, holding onto her creamy thighs to keep her legs from hitting the marble floor too hard. He noticed Jonas for the first time.

"Good morning, kind sir," he said, his face smeared with the love juices he had collected from his goddess. The newcomer was slightly out of breath from his efforts to please his goddess. He wiped his arm across his glazed face trying to remove some of his goddess' return offering.

"The goddess' nectar is sweet, isn't it?" Jonas asked, returning the young man's greeting.

"Oh, so that is the goddess, then," the young man replied, laughing gently. "I was fairly certain from her description that I had the right one. She was certainly willing enough ... but mistakes can happen, you know."

"Yes, it's a good idea to know who it is you're chewing on before you stick anything into her," Jonas said, referring to the stiff appendage sticking up between the newcomer's legs.

"Do you think she would mind if I finish this off?" the young man asked, also referring to the uncomfortable hardness he sported.

"I rather believe the goddess would be upset to find that you wasted it somewhere else," Jonas told him. "You aroused her, you made her come. I'm sure you have her permission. If you wish, I'll help you carry her to the offering table." He indicated a long table with a cushioned surface in the center of the room.

The young man nodded, then rose, grunting with the effort of straightening his knees after kneeling on the cold, stone floor for so long.

"By the way, my name's Tamarind," he extended his hand. "My friends call me Tam. I'm here to apply at the university, but someone told me that it was too early to disturb the schoolmaster. I came here to the temple because there is usually food available in the temples for travelers."

Jonas and his new friend Tam bent down to pick up their comatose goddess and began carrying her across the room, Jonas carrying her head and shoulders and Tam waddling along between her legs, trying to hold on to her slippery thighs and not drop her onto the hard floor. Grunting, they both manhandled her limp but still curvy form onto the cushioned table.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.