The Submissive Housewife - Cover

The Submissive Housewife

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sue wants to be the best housewife ever. When her husband's boss and his wife ask her to fill in sprucing up their house when her husband is away on business, she wears her mom's yellow and white apron and her special French undies to do the best job ever. Soon she is taking care of the needs of the father and the son while the wife Carmen is away helping tend her daughter-in-law in the hospital for her first birth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

(Conclusion)

Sue’s hard-working husband Josh was already out of the house and on his way to work at the Andersons when she peeked out from under the quilted cover at the filtered sun coming in through the French doors that led out to the small balcony overlooking the bustling street below.

Of course, she was stark naked from the nasty business of the night before and she knew she needed a tub desperately to chase the vestiges of her total lack of moral character even with her spouse under the same roof. The two young lads were already long gone as well they should and she heard the servants scurrying around like church mice before the faithful gathered for morning services.

She looked in the mirror at the bite marks on her flanks from the impetuous Adam. He was certainly not the least bit like his more sedate father, Mister Anderson, her husband’s boss and stern disciplinarian par excellence. The older man was well-practiced with either belt or cane and he often gave Sue his full attention reminding her that he had complete control over her husband’s success in business and the awarding of bonuses to insure they had a comfortable lifestyle in concert with their social standing.

The tub was perfect in both temperature and in the addition of the Continental fragrances that made her body smell sweet the remainder of the day. This was her day to visit her husband’s place of business and she knew her duties over the top of Mister Anderson’s hard wooden desk would occupy the best part of an hour and cause her no end of trembling submission under the dedicated man’s expert training efforts. Of late, he had punctuated his discipline with an enthusiastic ride on her flanks that was not at all in line with either his advanced years or his declining medical condition.

She saw her husband hard at work in the lobby but she refrained from stopping at his desk because he didn’t like to be disturbed when he was hard at work chasing down reluctant debtors and squeezing them for their payments that they so foolishly attempted to ignore.

The market square was unusually quiet at this hour and she decided to stop at the outdoor Café to try the new Italian coffee that Adam had informed her was like the kiss of an angel as one passed through the gates of heaven.

The young man that served her with obsequious tender words dripping with the honey of hopeful seduction managed to stir her female parts with that all too familiar anticipation of immediate relief.

His suggestion that she “freshen up” in the private room at the back of the Café was her signal to follow him like a docile sacrifice of female flesh ready for every need of his frantic masculine exploitation of her willing submissive nature.

He used her shamelessly and she loved every minute of it.

The handsome waiter laughed at her posterior markings awarded by the senior Mister Anderson and she was filled with guilt at her lack of contrition for her jaded backside. The young man took his pleasure from the rear and he pulled her perfectly arranged hair bun into wild disarray that hid her lust-pooled eyes under silky tresses that flowed and shook with his every frenzied thrust. She wanted to tell him, “Please go easy, young sir, I am a bit sore back there”, but her words were frozen in her throat and never reached her lips.

Eventually, he came to the point of no return and she gazed down at his trousers gathered around his ankles sensing a confusion of amusement at his impetuous nature and a sense of shame at her dreadful lack of guilt about easy “bending over” for a complete stranger. She silently cursed her lack of fortitude in such matters. Her intentions were always impeccable at the outset, but her will power crumbled into dust from the touch of male lips on her person.

The horny waiter sprinkled his customer with his seeds of lusty perversion and he made no effort to help put her back into innocent reflection. Of course, her hair was in ruins and that alone was enough to put the stamp of naughty behavior on her recent actions behind a closed door.

The other patrons smiled at her appearance and tittered behind their fans and gloved hands. The other waiters just shook their heads at the lusty young waiter strutting around like a rooster taking a victory lap around the serving floor barely hiding his preening lack of concern for the submissive housewife’s inability to resist his determined advances.

There is no excuse for the submissive housewife’s obscene lack of discretion.

When she arrives home late, she runs upstairs to draw a bath without assistance. Her desperate hope is that none of the servants have registered her distress and they simply see it as one too many gin and tonics in the early afternoon. She had enough bad marks against her reputation at home and didn’t need to add to that lopsided score in the minds of the critical domestic help.

The mirror reveals her marks of shame on her nether regions and now she had some mean looking bruises on her ribs and breasts to bear witness to her shameful behavior in the convenient Café. There is no doubt whatsoever in her mind that she would never visit that place again no matter how tasty the food and the drinks. Still, the memory of the waiter’s happy tool plying her folds with superior navigation skills would probably make her rue her decision and her lack of will power would cause her endless grief until she made that journey to the hidden room yet again.

Sue’s husband surprised her by entering her bedroom later that evening and informing her he was in the mood for a “bit of slap and tickle”. She didn’t remember him using that particular term before and she wondered under what circumstances he had picked it up. Her imagination ran rampant as she pictured him taking depraved liberties with a pair of worn-out street females in some tiny room with only a mattress on the floor as furnishings.

He was adamant about slapping her face and her boobs at length before he turned to areas further south. She noticed he made no comment about Mister Anderson’s obvious marks discarded with little concern about her hips and flanks. Her Josh condoned her relationship with his boss and his boss’s friends because it was a major boost to his career. He was such a boring fellow with little clout in the organization that his wife’s efforts constituted his only advantage in the cycle of office politics. Sue’s labors on her knees paid a handsome dividend for his job security status and he was well aware of it. In fact, that was the main reason why he had married such a young and attractive female in the first place.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.