The Submissive Housewife - Cover

The Submissive Housewife

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sue wants to be the best housewife ever. When her husband's boss and his wife ask her to fill in sprucing up their house when her husband is away on business, she wears her mom's yellow and white apron and her special French undies to do the best job ever. Soon she is taking care of the needs of the father and the son while the wife Carmen is away helping tend her daughter-in-law in the hospital for her first birth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Sue was quite happy in her role as a submissive housewife.

She took care of all of her husband's manly needs and was obedient to his every instruction. The fact that he required her to service his boss and his boss's horny son Adam as well as other friends and acquaintances as he so desired was more a perk to her rather than a burden. The last session with the pair of college jocks sent to test her obedience made her realize just how much she liked the liberating lack of guilt when she was being forced to do something to love, honor, and obey her husband. She also loved the fact that her duties resulted in multiple orgasms for her as she completed her assigned performance. In retrospect, she had to admit she was not the kind of woman who could make do with just merely the sexual attentions of one spouse but needed the variety of different seed-bearers to keep her on her toes.

Right now the sensual young wife was luxuriating in the bubbly water of her bath slowly allowing her manicured fingers to investigate the depths of her feminine folds under the surface. One look at her lusting eyes in the huge wall mirror confirmed her shameful behavior hidden from view.

She hit that all important plateau quicker than she had ever done before and after that it was all downhill right into a shuddering release that splashed soapy water over the edge of the tub and out on to the white and black tiled floor.

Sue stood up and grabbed the large fluffy white towel to dry her impressive young nubile form. She looked over her shoulder in the huge mirror to see the perfection of her heart-shaped buttocks gleaming with immaculate cleanliness and ready for whatever demands her husband devised for her to perform. Drops of beaded liquid fell from her neatly trimmed blonde bush and she patted herself dry trying her best not to precipitate another release of cosmic proportions that would slow her down in dressing for dinner.

She put on the thin flimsy sports bra with the top all but cut away to show the tops of her boobs when she bent forward to perform some domestic duty. She lightly sprinkled them with her special French scent that never failed to make men want to dig deeper into her feminine openings to find her trigger point of wild reaction. She thought of painting her nipples with the lipstick just to add to her chances of being sucked with wild abandon but decided it was a bit too much for a shy and innocent housewife obeying her wifely duties.

This evening was a special evening and she knew that her husband's boss would be sending his son Adam and Adam's school chum Justin to her home for dinner with her husband's full permission. She was to feed them, pamper them just as she would her own spouse and then if they wanted to use her body like a dutiful wife on loan, she was to comply with grace and dignity no matter how degrading the request or how humiliating her expected response.

Sue put up the ironing board in the middle of the living room and opened the drapes wide so her neighbor Martin could see her ironing the tablecloth and her pleated skirt wearing just her sports bra and the imported Brazilian thong with a small animal fur patch right over her pussy mound. She only added the six inch stiletto heels to her wardrobe so her ass cheeks would be shown to best advantage. The young wife could see the middle-aged Martin sitting in his Lazy-boy right in front of the wide sliding glass doors and he had no clothing on below the waist. It was easy to spot his huge erection and she knew he was ready for a nice warm-up performance as she ironed the tablecloth and her skirt for his viewing pleasure. She liked the fact that he never stopped pleasuring himself even if his brainless daughter-in-law Mitzi came in and saw what he was doing. Usually the shy and reserved girl would just stand there and watch them both without saying a single word. The girl worked in a local steak-house and apparently made good money in tips from the guys who felt her ass up and used their old pick-up lines on her to no avail.

She was the one who paid the rent for her jobless father-in-law and fixed him his meals with absolutely no appreciation at all. Mitzi was just happy that he didn't pester her for sex and did silly things like getting his jollies watching the over-sexed neighbor lady bend over an ironing board wear just a skimpy thong. She liked to wear a thong too because she liked the way it rubbed on her brown eye when she walked or even just when she turned to the left or to the right. Right now it was buried deep in her crack and she knew her ass looked better than the blonde bimbo from across the courtyard.

Sue was getting into it now and bent all the way down to the carpet to pick up small damp washcloth she used to keep the skirt from getting singed by the hot iron. Of course, her pretty backside was facing straight at the worked up to a frenzy neighbor. Martin was right on the verge of blowing his load and his daughter-in-law Mitzi was fixing to head right to her bedroom and rub out a nice one on the teddy bear that her absent spouse had sent to her from Alaska where he was stationed for a long twelve months without benefit of accompanied dependents. She was starting to get a little confused because she wasn't certain if she was imagining she was on top of the bimbo blonde Sue or her nasty father-in-law with his oversized cock that needed attention.

Martin was wiping up all the evidence of his guilt and was happy that his daughter-in-law managed to catch part of the act when he was really getting fired up. He wondered if she thought his cock was still in good shape for an older man but he would never do anything to the spouse of his only son. He had decided long ago that he would only slip it to Mitzi if she specifically asked him to take care of her needs while his son was far away. He didn't think that was likely because she was more apt to give her favors to the stupid teddy bear that she had formed a sinful relationship with in the privacy of her own room. He had observed her a couple of times from the slightly cracked door when she neglected to lock it tightly behind her.

He looked across the courtyard one last time and saw his favorite neighbor Sue donning her pretty red skirt which made her look almost like a playful school girl instead of a submissive housewife. He peeked into Mitzi's bedroom and saw her shapely rump steadily humping the life-sized silent teddy who never felt guilty about anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.