The Submissive Housewife
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sue wants to be the best housewife ever. When her husband's boss and his wife ask her to fill in sprucing up their house when her husband is away on business, she wears her mom's yellow and white apron and her special French undies to do the best job ever. Soon she is taking care of the needs of the father and the son while the wife Carmen is away helping tend her daughter-in-law in the hospital for her first birth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Sue expected her husband to return on the early morning flight after a long trip trying to round up new clients for his firm. He had called her on the phone and told her,

"I am going straight into the office, dear, to catch up on all new happenings. My boss, Mr. Anderson wants a full report as soon as possible."

She felt her heart beating a little faster at the information because Harry Anderson had given her poor bottom a vicious spanking the day before. It was right after his sex-crazed son had pounded her ass on the dining room table that she had polished to a nice glossy finish. Her hand wandered down to her backside remembering how the senior Mr. Anderson had humiliated her pretty housewife flanks with his depraved fingers. The excessively endowed son, Alan, had taken advantage of her defenseless position to shove his still wet cock right into her willing mouth.

Sue knew she had to do anything her husband's boss demanded of her. She also knew that his son would be certain to also take liberties with her female openings whenever she had the yellow and white apron on her body. For some strange reason, the revealing apron seemed to release all of her inhibitions and caused her to perform any perverted act they desired. Her submissiveness was tied directly to her obsession with being a good housewife and her love of getting a good spanking whenever possible.

The need for her husband to go to the office gave her the opportunity to use the long-handled wooden spoon on her blushing cheeks. She quickly pulled off her already damp thong and ran out to the kitchen to do it in front of the reflective glass of the oven as she bent over the chair.

The heat in her reddened ass cheeks comforted her and allowed her female slit to seep sticky juices down the insides of her legs.

The sound of the front doorbell made pull her thong back into place and fix her short skirt under the apron. She donned her leather bottomed slippers and scooted to the front door.

A quick peep out the tiny hole informed her that Alan Anderson was waiting impatiently outside on the front porch. She looked at her watch. It would be at least another three hours before her husband could make it home for lunch. Sue strengthened her glasses on her nose and tried her very best to appear totally innocent for the benefit of the young college man.

"Hi, Sue, dad has your husband tied up for the rest of the morning. You ready to show me how good a housewife you really are?"

Sue was thrilled but she tried her best not to show it. She stepped back from the door and waved the young man inside. When he brushed past her, he cupped her boobs with both hands and fondled them like a pair of grapefruits being purchased at the grocery store.

Her giggle betrayed both her nervousness and her need for erotic stimulation.

The young college student wrapped her in his arms and rubbed his long nine inch erection right into the middle of her yellow apron. She spread her legs wider to feel it in her magic spot and took his tongue deep inside her mouth. As if to show her who was boss, he spread her lips with his fingers and dribbled his saliva inside to mix with her own juices. She swallowed it all down into her belly not wanting to make a stain on her freshly vacuumed carpet. Sue whimpered in the knowledge that she wanted him to make her do some new kinky thing that she had never done before.

Alan took her pony-tail in his hand and instructed her in a stern voice.

"Get your ass down on the floor now, Mrs. Housewife. Come on, I want you on your knees and hands like a good little doggie. Now, get your face up and open your mouth."

Sue followed the instructions fully aware of the fact that her juices were flowing big time now and that she needed a correction more than ever. The "snick" of the young man removing his leather belt sent a shudder up her spine. She tried to sneak a glance behind her but Alan slapped her cheek and told her,

"Eyes front, doggie, open your mouth wider."

He shoved the rolled up leather belt into her mouth and she clamped down on it with her teeth. The taste of the leather made her mouth water forcing her to drool on her spotless carpet. Her juices were rolling down the insides of her legs so rapidly that she was afraid they would also stain the carpet as well.

The scent of the wet leather tickled her nostrils and she had a feeling she had done all this before but she knew down deep inside she had never done any such thing unless it was in another life.

"Now, crawl, little doggie, all the way to the bedroom. Whatever you do, don't drop the belt. If you drop the belt, you are going to have to take double the amount of strokes."

There was liquid coming out of her nose, liquid coming out of her mouth and there was liquid seeping out of her hungry vagina that filled the room with the scent of sex. She would have to put the air conditioner on before her husband came home or he would know immediately that she had been a very bad girl indeed.

She could see her nearly naked ass cheeks swaying in the hallway mirror as she crawled down the narrow corridor. Every now and then, Alan leaned over and swatted her flanks with stinging blows from his heavy hands. Sue knew she was totally lost because she loved every depraved moment of it.

The urge to make her water was overwhelming.

Sue begged and pleaded with Alan to allow her to stop at the bathroom so she could take a quick tinkle. He laughed at her distress but eventually gave in and let her do her thing right in front of him in the bathroom still holding the belt firmly between her jaws. The sound of the release made him smile and she hated him for a split second because she was so utterly helpless in his hands. Then, she felt his fingers twisting her nipples and she was immediately submissive once again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.