Before Need - Dark Temptations - Revised - Cover

Before Need - Dark Temptations - Revised

Copyright© 2013 by Prac T Cal

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is part of a rewrite that is in progress for "Before Need - Dark Temptations" I would like to know which you prefer. Original Description: Back a few years something happened to change lives. Rick might not be Need, but he does end up needing BBC. Be careful who you give power to in your life or it could change in ways you never thought possible.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Revenge   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace  

Throat Fucking in public?

I met 'Mike', the guy at the clothes store, after work at Old Chicago, but with the fiasco at work I was later than expected. It took a bit for me to find him, he was sitting at a stool height table with another guy and Lara. There were two empty pitchers on the table. I started to sit on the empty stool but Mike pointed at his crotch and as I started down I saw his Big Black Cock it was already out and Lara's hand moved away as I got close. This was a fine one ... even mostly flaccid it was ten inches and nicely cut. Thick like I love them. As I started to lick his balls he said "You're late fuckhead! Ty said you swallowed so just wrap your lips around my cock and hope you can swallow the two pitchers we drank waiting for your ASS!"

I barely got my lips around his head before he started pissing. Lara was watching closely and had her phone out to take video. Fuck! I didn't want to do this right in the bar! I swallowed and sucked and held him inside me in self defense. If I had not done that I would have piss all over my face, clothes, ... everywhere. When he finished I started to suck on his cock but "Naw, do him now, fuckhead!" and shoved me towards the other mans cock. He was ready too and just turned loose. This guy really had a load! Big Cock, big balls, and a bladder that must have started filling yesterday! I swallowed and swallowed and ... man did I swallow a lot of piss. Right there under a table in Old Chicago! But they were both big, both black, and best of all? In My MOUTH!

When that was over they took me out to a patio - it was chilly in Fall so nobody was out here except to smoke. Two other guys were there in the dark shadows and didn't move as Mike had me kneel and get him hard. I was really into it and fascinated as that Big Black Cock got bigger and bigger. I should have been concerned because I knew he wanted to fuck my throat and this thing was long and thick. When it went over twelve inches I was in ecstasy. I could get it into my mouth and he stabbed my throat a couple of times. Then he pulled it out.

"Get up fuckhead! I want to FUCK your THROAT! Not slide it in and out. FUCK IT!" he looked around and pointed at the table "Get up there, on your back with your head hanging over the edge!" As I was doing that he said "Lara, get his pants down and suck his little white dick! You aren't worth a shit on my cock, but you can suck that little white one!" I saw her pouting a little before she started removing my pants. She was a bit happier when she saw my 'little' white dick was a bit bigger than a little.

I was scooting over as she was pulling down my pants. Mike pulled my head a little farther off the table and then bent it down "Open wide fuckhead, because I am going to FUCK YOUR HEAD! SKULLFUCKING! THROAT FUCKING! Jamal? You getting this on video? Cool!" and Mike pushed that HUGE fucking Black Cock into my mouth. Hard, it didn't stop until it was wedged into my throat. Mike pushed and shoved and then adjusted my head. Lara engulfed my cock and swallowed it whole. Over and over! The stimulation of having my cock sucked and my throat ravaged brought me off so fast I almost missed it. Didn't matter to either Mike or Lara. Neither of them stopped what they were doing. I am sure I have bruises on my throat because it took a beating until Mike got lined up right. Then it spread open and he drove his Big Black Cock in about an inch at a time. I couldn't breathe about half the time and when he noticed he would pull out for me to inhale. Then he would fuck back into my mouth. I came twice more before he finally got all of that BBC into my throat. He paused when it got all in and I had several seconds to feel it somewhere inside my chest, his balls were pushed tightly against my eyelids and he would push and push to make sure it couldn't go any deeper. I think I was about to pass out from lack of oxygen when he pulled out. Not out of my mouth, just out of my throat. My lips and tongue worked on his head and shaft ... then he slowly, very slowly fucked his BBC deep into my throat. Going in took about ten seconds that time. How do I know - One thousand one, One thousand two, etc. I counted! Then he just left it for over thirty seconds - how come I don't know exactly? Can't I count to thirty? Well, I was a bit distracted by him fucking it in and out about an inch trying to make it go in farther. And cumming again in Lara's fine mouth. Then he pulled back out and rammed it back in. Just wham it was all in - then out - fucking me hard. Trying to drive it all the way into stomach! He moved my head a little each time and it would push the side of my throat - opening it wider and he tried AND succeeded to get it to open more and go in deeper. Over and over and over, I have no idea how long but when he came I was disappointed it hadn't gone on longer. That was fucking awesome, the bad part was not getting to taste much cum. He came while all the way inside me. As he pulled out I felt sad and empty. That didn't last long as his companion of the huge bladder was hard and ready to fuck me! He was even longer ... thirteen inches ... but thinner and although it took a few strokes to line me up. He went deep and full on the first throat penetration. He stayed in each time until I needed air and then barely let me inhale before he stuffed me full of his Big Black Cock. Everything got a bit fuzzy as I was oxygen deprived, Lara was still sucking and I was still cumming but my world had turned into a survival exercise. I took as much of a breath as possible each time I was able. I heard them talking and fucking and kidding and there were several voices. One new female voice sounded a bit familiar but I was pretty out of it.

"Hey Jamal, this is Linz! She a friend of fuckhead!"

"Don't let me interrupt ... how long can you stay in like that?" Linz said

"It's getting longer each time ... bout a minute now! We gonna do this for fifteen then I'm gonna pound it home til I spew!"

"It makes me wet to watch..."

"Cool. Hey Mike?" Mike must have looked "We gonna do that too?"

"You get it hot enough we can do anything we want!" he was smiling you could HEAR it!

Lindsay thought they were talking about Lara. She would find different later but for now she was drinking Jack from a big bottle, skipping her normal shot glass at a time.

Lara was happy - she hadn't gotten to suck a cock 'her size' ever since she started working for Mike.

I was delirious but I was still aroused and Lara's mouth was a fine one. I came over and over. More times than I thought possible.

"Does he have to cum so much? Maybe she should stop sucking his cock!" that was Lindsay

"Not my fucking problem, I don't care if he enjoys it, just if I do!" and he starting fucking the shit out of my throat. It took awhile but not too long for him to finish in me. He pulled out as he finished cumming so I got a blast or two in my mouth. And I told him so when he was zipping up getting ready to go.

"No problem, we gotta do this again. You busy later?"

"Going to Colton's about 8..."

"I don't do that place - too many wanna be's. Later fuckhead!" and he left. Lara was still sucking my cock. And from what I could tell Mike, Jamal, and Lindsay (assuming that was her) had all left. I felt a cock nudge my lips and opened automatically. I should probably check first but...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.