The Piano Teacher
Chapter 81

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 81 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Tracy Aldridge approached me with that predatory look in her eyes, one that I was so familiar with. It was a look that told me that I was about to be her sex toy.

She rested her manicured hand lightly on my shoulder and said, 'Of course we don't have to involve the police do we, not if you behave properly.'

I almost laughed with the predictability of it all. How clichéd could it get? The set up, the threat of police involvement, the offer of a way out, oh please spare me the rest!

I couldn't be bothered to fight it, the end result was a foregone conclusion; I'd agree to sex and she would let me go. So fucking trite, I wanted to punch her.

Any other time I would have been up for sex; she was a good-looking, mature woman, not bad tits and a nice arse. But really, I was so bloody angry at Ruth, and my own stupidity for falling for this trick.

Tracy's hand slid off my shoulder and rested on my boob. 'Well Jennifer, what's it to be, me or the police?' I hesitated, only prolonging the inevitable, but because I hadn't torn her hand away or started shouting, Tracy continued. Her hand moved confidently to my arse where she had a good feel and a grope, sliding her hand underneath, between my legs.

She moved her body against mine and gently nudged my hip with her crotch; her perfume was strong and her breath was warm against my face.'Well I guess that settles it then, no police. You know, Ruth spoke very highly of you Jennifer, very highly. One of her prime fucks she called you.' All the while, Tracy was mauling me, her hands were on my crotch and all over my tits.

I remained silent, wishing she'd just get it over with. 'Yes, you were one of her favourites, and then you went and spoilt it all didn't you, with that bitch Linda Upshaw?'

I felt that I had to defend Linda and justify my own actions. 'What we did was long overdue. Ruth was ruining young lives, she was controlling girls, blackmailing them. She needed to be stopped.'

Tracy had undone my jeans and had worked her hand down inside my knickers where she began to finger me. 'Don't you think that's a bit hypocritical Jennifer. You were just in here shagging a schoolgirl with Ruth.' Tracy now had two fingers up inside me, but I wasn't the aroused; I remained calm. 'No, not at all. Michelle was up for it, I didn't take photographs of her and I certainly didn't need to force her.'

Tracy kissed my neck and breathed in my ear. 'That's all a bit academic now isn't it. You're here, I'm here, and you are going to fuck me.' Tracy sank down to her knees and tugged my jeans and knickers down; for the second time in this room. Just like Michelle, she started to lick and suck at my fanny. This time, I didn't aid her by parting my legs, she had to do that herself.

She looked up at me and said. 'Oh come on Jennifer, be a good girl and open up for me.' I wanted it to be over quickly and so I spread my legs sufficiently for her to get her mouth firmly around my pussy. 'Oh that's so much better isn't it Jennifer.' With two fingers slipping slowly in and out of my fanny, Tracy concentrated on sucking my clit. There I stood knickers down, in the very same room, that less than half an hour ago, saw me shagging a schoolgirl, but now, with a mature woman's face between my legs. It's funny what life throws at you.

Tracy seemed to be enjoying herself, down there on her knees. I was waiting to be led over to the sofa for a horizontal shagging, but that didn't happen. On the contrary, Tracy seemed to be a fan of stand-up sex. She stood up and kissed me, making sure that she smeared my own fanny juice around my mouth. She took me by the hand and led me, shuffling rather, because my trousers and panties were around my knees, over to the wall beside the sofa and away from the door. Tracy positioned me, back against the wall, and lifted her skirt above her waist. I was expecting to see some exotic, sexy underwear, but Tracy wore nothing under her skirt. Her pale legs were better than I had thought, and her pussy was unshaved, but tidily trimmed.

She twirled slowly, allowing me to examine her crotch and arse: Tracy Aldridge was in good shape. 'Like it Jennifer, not bad for my age eh? An ex-girlfriend once said that I had a perfect arse, and she loved me to sit on her face. Would you like me to sit on your face Jennifer?'

I couldn't believe that I was about to refuse such an offer. 'No thank you, I'll pass on the arse.'

Tracy smiled at my little pun and then pouted, she said, 'Oh that's a shame. Never mind, I'll just do you as you are.'

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.