The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 80

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 80 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I felt like rubbing my hands with glee, the luscious schoolgirl, Michelle, was finally all mine. She rolled back and stared up at me, her eyes roamed my body as if seeing me for the first time. I, on the other hand, openly leered back at her. Her blouse was wide open, and her bra was pulled down displaying her prodigious tits. And as if to underline her schoolgirl charm and innocence, her tie had fallen back and now lay in the deep valley between her tits. Michelle leered back at me, parting her chubby thighs and flashing the crotch of her sexy panties; she was inviting me to take her.

Ruth's bony hand slid, vampire-like, over the girl's pale thigh and up under her skirt, but Michelle still kept her lecherous gaze on me. The hag's fingers slid under the gusset of the girl's panties and fiddled with her pussy. The old woman looked at me as she pulled Michelle's knickers to one side and displayed her smooth, perfect cunt. 'Look Jenny, look, isn't that a beautiful sight, a young, virginal schoolgirl's pussy.' Ruth put her fingers to her nose and then licked her fingers. 'Mmm, young fresh pussy, I do so love it. Come on you two, don't keep me waiting.'

I was just about to drop my jeans and knickers when, Michelle suddenly lunged forward and undid my jeans for me. I stood there, welcoming her attention as she effortlessly pulled my jeans down to my ankles, followed by my knickers. I could feel her warm breath on the exposed skin of my belly as she kissed me and licked her way down to my fanny. I parted my legs and thrust my crotch forward to allow her unrestricted access to my aching cunt. I held the girl's head and gently ground my pussy against her mouth; her tongue flicked expertly over my erect, bulging clit, and her fingers slid adeptly inside my yearning fanny; it was heaven. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Ruth slip her hand down inside her slacks and begin to masturbate herself. Michelle reached around me and grabbed my arse, pulling me forwards and harder against her face. As she slowly, and skilfully ate me out, her hands fondled the cheeks of my arse.

I ached for the feel of her finger up my bum and, as if she read my mind, her finger slid exquisitely up in to the tight warm hole of my arse. Michelle had moved to the very edge of the seat and her legs were either side of mine, and I felt her press the damp gusset of her panties against my shin; she began humping my leg like a horny dog. I pushed back gently against the soft, squidgy mound and began to knead her cunt. I heard her groan against my pussy as she started to feel the pleasure intensify. Ruth was wanking faster now as she watched us fuck. As Michelle energetically thrust against my leg, her tits bounced erotically against my thigh, it was the most extraordinarily sexy sensation.

Ruth seemed to be enjoying it as well, her hand working furiously inside her pants, little squeals of delight escaped her as she watched me and Michelle do each other. 'Oh lovely girls, just lovely ... mmmm ... such sweet girls.' I was getting well in to it now, an orgasm began to rise and swell in my loins as Michelle continued to lap at my cunt and finger my arse. I jiggled my leg against her panty-covered fanny, pressing and grinding against it, Michelle moaned in appreciation. I, however, was teetering at the edge of the orgasmic abyss. I grabbed Michelle's gently nodding head and firmly ground my cunt against her face, causing her to yelp quietly, but she knew what she had to do; she kept on gnawing at my clit.

Soon, the burgeoning, mix of blissful sensations became too much for me to hold back. 'Ohhh shit, it's cumming ... ohhh fuck ... uhhhhh.' Ruth seemed about to cum too, her arse suddenly rose up off the sofa as her hand gyrated and pounded inside her knickers. She was panting and letting out small squeals, her beady little eyes never shifting from me and Michelle.

'Ohh lovely girls, I'm getting off ... lovely ... lovely ... huhhhhh... ' I couldn't have cared less about Ruth and her climax, all I was interested in, was Michelle.

I climaxed at that moment, no longer able to bear the intense feelings, I pushed Michelle away from me and she slammed back against the sofa. The look on her face told me that she hadn't cum.

So I fell upon her, mauling at her tits whilst grabbing a handful of wet gusset. I squeezed and rubbed her juicy snatch through the fabric of her panties; she moaned loudly. 'Ohhh God yes, yes ... uhhhhh.' I yanked her knickers aside and inserted two fingers deep inside her. I worked her hardened clit with my palm, as I sucked at her stiff nipples; she squirmed beneath me.

'Ohh that feels nice ... mmmm ... it's nice. Make me cum Jenny ... uhhhh ... make me cum... '

I felt Ruth's skeletal hand slither over my exposed arse, I cringed at the feel of her skin on mine, but I had my hands full, full of Michelle, and it was delightful.

Michelle was enjoying what I was doing to her, she arched her back off of the sofa, her legs trembled and she let out a long moan. Ruth's fingers though, were determinedly probing my arse. I tried to shift away, but there wasn't enough room on the sofa, and I didn't want to lose contact with the writhing Michelle. 'Fuck me Jenny ... oh shit ... fuck me.'

Michelle snaked her hand between my legs and began flicking gently at my clit; electric shocks of pure bliss, shot through my crotch. Now, I had Ruth's finger up my arse and Michelle's, tickling my clit, it felt wonderful, and vile, both at the same time. I concentrated on the former, the delicious rubbing of my clit; Michelle and I were having a proper fuck now. I kissed Michelle's mouth, felt her tongue on mine, I sucked at her neck and licked her nipples. Even the feel of Ruth's finger delving deep up my arse couldn't dull the sense of heaven.

I felt a tingle as if I was building up to an orgasm, but it ebbed away before it could amount to anything. In stark contrast though, Michelle was cumming like a train. She was writhing like a hooked fish, squeals and shrieks escaped her as she rode out her climax. Ruth extracted her finger from up my bum, but amidst the fury of Michelle's raucous orgasm, I didn't notice her get up off the sofa. For a good minute or so, Ruth was out of my sight, hovering behind me somewhere.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.