The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 79

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 79 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I felt like I ought to say something, the awkward silence between the three of us was getting silly. But before I could open my mouth, Ruth said, 'Oh well, why don't we three girls go shopping together?' I almost choked at the word "girls". Ruth hadn't been a girl for thirty years. Michelle seemed to like the idea though. 'Yes, come on Jenny, come with us, Ruth is going to buy me some new sexy underwear.' The two women had stopped groping each other at last and were waiting for my answer. I didn't have any other plans and the thought of getting something from young Michelle made it a very desirable option. 'OK, why not?' Ruth smiled like a used car salesman after a rip off deal, while Michelle giggled again and made a grab for my arm. The pavement wasn't really wide enough to walk three abreast, but my arm was titillatingly nudging the bulging side of Michelle's right boob, and so we walked along like something out of The Wizard of Oz. The pavement eventually narrowed and the throng of shoppers made it impossible to continue walking that way and so, to my surprise, Ruth let go of Michelle and fell in behind us. Of course, she had an ulterior motive. Under the cover of the crowded conditions, she could grope both our arses with impunity. In the slow jostling conditions of the high street, Ruth was able to stick her hand up Michelle's skirt, which made her squeal in delight, whilst squeezing my crotch. The feel of Michelle's huge boob rubbing and jiggling against my arm and Ruth's relentless, aggressive groping of my fanny, made me as horny as hell. I was developing a dire need to fuck.

We found ourselves in a small huddle of people waiting for a lift in a shopping mall. I was the filling in a sandwich. The old hag got behind me and Michelle stood in front, I was sort of gridlocked. Ruth took the opportunity to get under my rucksack and slowly grind her crotch against my arse, while Michelle, sneakily felt my fanny. So now, I was gagging for it, desperate to fuck this horny schoolgirl.

Before my urge to molest Michelle got the better of me, the lift doors parted and we all shuffled out. It was still too confined to move with the three of us in a line, so Michelle took my arm and led me toward the lingerie department. Ruth mysteriously veered off and crossed to the far side of the floor. 'Where's Ruth going?' Michelle smiled and said, 'Oh she's going to speak to a friend, she won't be long. Come and have a look at these sexy knickers.' Grabbing my arm firmly, she steered me towards the bra and panty displays. She picked up a set on a hangar and thrust them towards me. They were a very sexy pair of panties and matching bra, scarlet lace with dainty white bows and trimming. 'Do you like these Jenny, they're what I've got on now? Ruth bought them for me. She loves to see me in them.' Michelle leaned towards me and whispered, 'And she loves to take them off me as well.' She giggled again. I reckoned that I would have trouble holding an intelligent conversation with this girl, but I'd have no trouble at all fucking her.

Ruth appeared at my shoulder, she almost made me jump. 'Those look so delicious on you Michelle, they'd look lovely on you too Jenny. Why don't you choose something for yourself Jenny, my treat.'

'I'm OK for undies, thanks all the same Ruth.'

Ruth maintained her fake but convincing smile.'Oh what a spoil sport you are Jenny; how about these, hmm?' Ruth picked up a set that I had to admit looked incredibly sexy. Purple lace and mesh, the panties had an open crotch. Ruth sidled up very close to me, her voice dropped to an almost inaudible level, 'I'd love to see you in these Jenny, actually I'd love to fuck you in them.'

Although I was feeling ragingly horny, Ruth didn't figure in the equation. I wanted to get my hands on Michelle's humongous tits, and in to her sexy scarlet and white knickers. I stood dumbfounded: if I was going to get a shag out of this, it looked like it was going to be a threesome.

Ruth put her arm around my waist, and guided me and Michelle over to the far corner of the floor, looking every bit like a mum just out buying her daughters some underwear.

'Where are we going Ruth?' Ruth smiled her wicked little smile. 'Oh I have a sort of ... arrangement with the manager of the department, she's an old friend of mine. We can use her office for a little ... privacy.' Michelle snickered at the word privacy. We wound our way through the rails of clothes and over to door marked "Staff Only" Ruth opened the door and marched us through as if she had every right to do so. We entered a long corridor with several doors on the left side. The last one said, "Manager's Office." Ruth fished inside her bag and brought out a single key and opened the door. The room was small, perhaps only eight by ten, but it had a large desk and a long, three-seater sofa. Ruth locked the door behind us, 'Now we won't be disturbed here.' Ruth flopped down in the middle of the sofa and allowed her bag to drop to the floor. 'Take your backpack off Jenny, you won't need it.' I did as I was told, not because I wanted to please Ruth, but more to free myself up for young Michelle. Ruth looked adoringly at the schoolgirl and beckoned her with open arms. 'Come to me my lovely.' Michelle didn't hesitate, she leapt on Ruth, straddling her. They began kissing and I began to feel queasy, I remembered just what it was like to kiss the old witch. Ruth had her hands up under Michelle's pleated school skirt, feeling her round, plump arse. I could see that Michelle was telling the truth about the underwear, her knickers were indeed, scarlet and white; and incredibly horny they looked too. Michelle wasted no time, she had her hand rummaging inside Ruth's slacks and having a good feel of her pussy. 'Oh lovely girl, lovely girl.' Ruth planted her hands firmly on Michelle's heaving chest, undid the buttons and fondled her tits. I was feeling somewhat left out, but the sight of Michelle's lovely round arse had me desperate to join in. I moved up behind her and boldly shoved my hand down the back of her knickers and went straight for her young cunt. She was very wet, and my finger slid easily between the folds of her fanny.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.