The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 77

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 77 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I was at a loose end, not knowing what to do with myself, and all the time the tingling between my legs was growing stronger. I was beginning to think that there was something wrong with me; this almost constant arousal wasn't normal, surely?

It was both a blessing and a curse: whilst I thoroughly enjoyed the feeling when I climaxed, but the nagging tickle and tingle in between times, was becoming troublesome. Aimlessly, I strolled down to the refectory, it was almost deserted, but there were plenty of kitchen staff busily preparing for the lunchtime rush.

I wandered over to the counter intending to get myself a cup of coffee and a cake. One of the dinner ladies flashed me a smile and said, 'You're a bit early luv, no hot meals yet.'

I gave her a warm smile back and replied, 'It's OK, I can make do with some coffee and a Danish.'

Another woman, standing nearby, said, 'It's OK Lottie, I'll serve her.' This other woman, one I had never noticed before, dried her hands on her white coveralls and bustled over to me. She smiled and said, 'Just a coffee and a Danish was it luv?'

'Yes please.' This woman was in her late forties, maybe fifty at worst, and a bit plump. She had short bleached hair and looked a bit dykie, which is what she turned out to be. As she prepared my coffee, she made a point of displaying her wrist, where a pink and white band dangled loosely. I gave her a good looking over from the point of view as a potential shag. She was short, rotund and with big boobs, good enough so far. She noticed me looking her up and down, and smiled knowingly. I said, 'That's a nice band, I've got one just like it, my good friend Ruth gave me one.'

This double entendre made her smile even more.

'Yes, I've seen you wearing one before, I'm surprised Ruth didn't give you more than just one.' She chuckled at her own little joke. Then straight-faced she said, 'Instead of coffee, why don't you have something else, hmm.'

'Like what?'

She leaned across the counter so that she could whisper and to also give me a peek down the front of her coveralls where a deep cleavage lurked in the shadows. On the blind side, away from her colleagues, she hefted her boob up and forward then said, 'Like me, I've had my eye on you for ages.'

The coffee was half made and she pushed it to one side. The ache in my crotch was getting steadily worse and the flash of her boobs got me rather wet.'Where?'

She smiled broadly, 'Out the back.' and gestured toward the rear of the kitchens with a slight motion of her hand.

It was only as she turned away that I noticed the Dymo label on her badge which said "Dee".

She called over to Lottie and said, 'I'm popping out for a ciggie, won't be long.' Dee, gave me a quick look as she went out through a small door at the rear of the kitchen. It was a long way round for me, out through the main entrance and right around to the back of the building. When I got there, I couldn't see Dee anywhere. Huge round waste bins on wheels were pushed against the wall with piles of empty food boxes, crates and palates stacked everywhere.

Then I noticed a plume of thin smoke drifting out from behind one of the bins, I peered round and saw Dee leaning against the wall, puffing on a cigarette. On seeing me, she quickly stubbed out the fag with her foot. 'There you are luvvie. I haven't got long so we'll get straight to it eh?' That was fine by me. I dropped my rucksack on to the ground amongst the litter of cigarette ends and squeezed myself in beside her tubby body, behind the rubbish bin; this is classy I thought.

'You're a real little hottie, I've wanted to shag you for ages. What's your name luvvie?'

'Jenny.'

'Well Jenny, what do you think of these?' Dee unbuttoned her coveralls to reveal her ample, and scantilly clad body. All she had on was a plain white bra that was overflowing with a huge pair of tits, a thin slip and white knickers. I stood in awe at the sight before me, the itch in my crotch suddenly increased in intensity. My attention was drawn to a crude tatoo above her left boob, it was poorly drawn, but looked like a rose. It struck me that Dee may well have spent some time in prison and the inking had been done by a fellow inmate, perhaps a former lover.

'Lovely, is that all you wear underneath?'

'We all do luv, it gets so bloody hot in there. We're all nearly starkers, you should see the things I do when we get changed, gets my knickers good and wet it does. Anyway, let's get on with it eh?' Her no-nonsense approach appealed to me, no preamble or foreplay, just straight to the point; fucking.

I fell in to her embrace and tasted stale cigarettes as she kissed me and stuck her tongue deep in to my mouth. It wasn't the sexiest start, but getting my hands on her enormous tits, more than made up for it. Dee's hand went straight between my legs, squeezing and rubbing my fanny through the material of my trousers. Dee's lovemaking was on the rough side, she manhandled me like an animal on heat: pawing and groping me rather brutally; I loved it! I was pushed against the wall and sexually assaulted, I didn't want it any other way. Dee was taking me on her terms and I went along with it willingly. She undid my jeans and got my knickers down quickly; her fingers going straight up inside me. 'Oh nice pussy luv, nice and wet.'

Dee's fingers were working a savage kind of magic on my fanny, thrusting and probing deep inside me. My clit was hard and stiff and her palm was pressed firmly against it, working it in a circular motion that had me gasping. 'Oh shit Dee, that's lovely; make me cum.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.