The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 72

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 72 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

The next morning I awoke with a sense of dread. I would be spending lots of time with Milly, intimate time, in the coming week whilst knowing that it was over between us. I had decided to leave it until the Friday, so that we wouldn't have the awkwardness between us, all week.

Mum looked rather serious at breakfast. 'Have you decided about Milly?'

I shifted uncomfortably in my chair. 'You're right. I can't keep stringing her along in the belief that we are going to spend the rest of our lives together. I've got to let her go so that she can find someone else. But I won't tell her today. I'll leave it until Friday, so that she'll have the weekend to get over it.' Mum looked even more stern.

'Do you really think it'll take just two days for her to get over it? Milly loves you Jenny, you'll break her heart, it'll take a damn sight longer than a weekend. You shouldn't have let her go on thinking like that. You should have done something much sooner. I have to say that I am rather disappointed in you Jenny.'

Mum bustled around the kitchen making breakfast, while I felt terrible.

I got to college still feeling miserable. The thought of seeing Milly's happy smiling face whilst knowing that I would hurt her so badly by the end of the week, was upsetting me. As I neared the entrance, my phone rang in my rucksack. I guessed that it was mum about to have another go at me about the way I was treating Milly.

'Hello?'

'Hi Jen, it's me Milly.' My heart rose at the sound of her voice and then instantly sank at the thought of what was to come.

'Hi Milly, what are you doing phoning me, where are you?'

'I'm at home, I'm feeling really sick. I'm not going to make it to college today, I'm really sorry Jen. I was so looking forward to seeing you today, but I'm just so ill. I'm sorry Jen, I'll make it up to you tomorrow, promise.'

Once again, I had mixed emotions. 'OK Milly, sorry to hear you're ill. Is it just a bug?'

'I don't know, I'm going to the doctor's later, I'll call you at lunchtime, OK.'

Was someone up there smiling down on me, had I got a day's reprieve that I really didn't deserve?

The day went like most others, at least the days when I didn't have a shag with a woman. But I did meet up with Linda. She sought me out in the refectory and we spoke about the previous evening's shenanigans.

'The bitch should get the letter tomorrow, then the crap will hit the fan. I wonder what she'll do.'

'Probably go ape shit at first and then she'll realise that there is nothing she can do about it. She'll do all she can to protect her position in the community.'

Linda said. 'But will it stop her corrupting her young pupils?'

I pondered the question. 'Hmm. Hopefully, if she confronts us, we'll tell her that recruiting young pianists is to stop.'

'Perhaps we should have put that in the letter, or we could just pop another letter through her door.'

'No Linda, let's just wait until she responds, take it from there. By the way, where's Natalie?'

Linda grinned wickedly. 'Oh she's upstairs in my office, I'm afraid I left her in a bit of a dishevelled state.' Linda winked and left me to guess just what kind of a dishevelled state Natalie had been left in; probably in a state of euphoria with her knickers around her ankles.

I then told her about mum and the fact that she now knew about my lifestyle. Linda looked concerned.

'Does she know about your friends then, and me and Nat?'

'Well she's not stupid, she can put two and two together and assume that most of the women that she has seen me with lately are my intimate friends. She even knew about Maggie.'

'So how are you with it?'

'Me? I'm tickety-boo about it. I just wish I had trusted my mum earlier, and just come out to her. She shouldn't have been lied to like this. She's way cool about it.'

Linda and I chatted for the rest of the lunch break, and fifteen minutes before it was over, Natalie made an appearance. She didn't look dishevelled any more, she looked quite radiant in fact, she had that "just fucked" glow about her. I didn't want to go over it all again and so I asked Linda to bring her up to speed. When I got up to go to my next class, Natalie was happily squeezing Linda's thigh under the table. I reckoned that after lunch, it would be Linda's turn to be "dishevelled".

Now I was feeling horny and began to miss Milly and the certain orgasm that she would provide. It was too late to make a visit to the loo and so I proceeded to my next class with a burgeoning throb between my legs.

It was a class that I normally enjoy, Classical Romantics, but the ache between my legs made it difficult to concentrate on Dickinson or Rosetti. I scanned the room for inspiration and found none. The tight jeans that I had chosen to put on this morning, were working against me; the seam down the middle was pressing on my swollen clit and the ache was getting worse. Although I was near the back of the room, I couldn't reach down and massage myself, there were too many other students nearby; so I improvised.

I opened my pencil case and took out my eraser. It was large, pink and rubbery, and in the shape of a pig.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.