The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 70

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 70 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I looked her earnestly in the eye, it was do or die. Either she would handle it or she would freak out. Either way, she had to know, and she had to know from me.

'I've spent this evening with three women from the circle.' That was the first hard part that Milly would have to cope with. But she gave nothing away, she just stared back at me impassively. 'And?'

'And, as you know, Ruth Sanderson is in control of the circle and just lately she had been abusing her power.'

Milly looked concerned. 'How so?'

'One or two of the women in the circle have been pressurised in to having a relationship with her that they did not want and she was sort of blackmailing them in to submission.' Milly said nothing. I went on. 'I hatched a plan with Linda Upshaw... '

Milly interrupted me. 'So that's why I saw you two together looking furtive.'

I pressed my finger against her lips and then I kissed them. 'Let me tell you first, then ask questions hon.'

Milly nodded. 'OK Jen.'

'Well, Ruth had her hooks in a new girl, from Ireland, an innocent young thing, and Linda was worried that she would fall in to Ruth's clutches. You see, Linda had a particular liking for this girl, and she wanted to protect her.' Milly fidgeted beside me, she was either getting bored or getting horny again.

'Anyway, what we did was, to arrange a threesome with Linda, Ruth and this new girl, while I took the photos.' I could see Milly was itching to ask me something, probably, if I had got involved, and did I fuck Linda, the new girl and or Ruth?

I pressed on with my explanation. 'So, whilst Ruth got it on with the new girl, let's call her "Norma", I took the photos on Ruth's digital camera. Then at some point in the evening, I swapped the memory card for a blank one, and more or less, stole all Ruth's compromising photos and at the same time removing her ability to blackmail Norma in to a long term relationship, which, Norma definitely didn't want.' Milly was positively bursting to ask something, so I let her ask.'Go on Milly ask.'

'Did you do anything with this Norma or Linda?'

I kissed her slowly and tenderly, giving her fanny a gentle squeeze through her jeans as I did so. 'No pet, I just took the pictures.'

Milly sighed with relief. 'So what did you do next?'

'Well, me, Linda and Norma went to Linda's place, where we printed up a couple of the pictures of Ruth, going down on young Norma, but we cut Norma's face out of it. All we needed was photographic proof that good ol' Ruth Sanderson, the piano teacher that everybody respects and trusts, likes to perform cunnilingus on her female students.'

Milly seemed genuinely titillated by the intrigue. 'So when are you going to show Ruth the pictures, and can I see them?'

'Ah, sorry. I've already posted them to Ruth with a letter explaining her need to step down as the leader of the circle, and perhaps hand it over to Linda.'

Milly thought for a moment. 'But this memory card, Linda still has it, can I see the photos you took on that?'

Now it was my turn to worry, there were pictures of me doing Ruth and Natalie/Norma, that Milly definitely should not see.'

'Err, OK. I can give Linda a call, maybe she can bring it in to college and we can have a sneaky look on one of the computers there.'

It would mean that I'd have to make a secret call to Linda and to get her to create another memory card with only the pics of Natalie and Ruth on. 'So that's what I've been up to this weekend, I'm sorry I deceived you, but it was a bit dodgy and I didn't want to taint you with my dishonesty.'

Milly smiled and hugged me.'I've never liked that Ruth woman, such a hideous old bitch. So I'm not going to get my bands from her then, but maybe from Linda?'

'Do you still need the bands?'

Milly shrugged. 'I suppose not.' Milly hugged me again and nibbled my ear. 'All this talk of threesomes and shagging has got me horny again, screw me again please Jen.'

'Mum will be wondering why we're so long at the chippy.'

Milly pouted in the most persuasive and disarming way, how could I resist her?

'Oh OK, but just a quickie.' I jumped down from the table and stood facing the door, then I lifted my skirt and pulled my panties down, sticking my arse out as I did so. 'Come on then you nympho, hump me.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.