The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 67

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 67 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

We drove for a little while, Natalie was stroking Linda's thigh through her trousers and poor Linda kept fidgeting in her seat as she struggled with her carnal urges. Eventually, Linda could take no more. 'Fuck it, I'm going to have to stop.' She drove down a side street and stopped next to the gates of a builder's yard. Barely had she turned the ignition off when she leapt on Natalie. The young girl squealed in delight as Linda's hand went up her skirt and in to her panties.

I sat forward to get a good view as Linda's slacks quickly became undone and Natalie's fingers delved deep between her legs. 'Ohhh Christ Nat, do me, come on, do me.' The two women kissed and groped like feral animals, grunting and gasping as they fingered and snogged in their pursuit of mutual orgasm. Linda's clothes were rapidly in disarray, she looked as if she'd been dragged through a hedge, backwards. It didn't take long for her to cum, she was leaning back against her door with her legs spread as widely as the trousers around her knees would allow, while Natalie's head bobbed eagerly between her pale thighs. 'That's nice Nat, that's lovely ... I'm ... uhhhh going to cum ... uhh.'

A middle-aged couple walked past the car and glanced inside the rocking vehicle, the look of disgust on the woman's face was a picture, the man just smiled. 'Sorry to be a party pooper girls, but I think we'd better hurry up before the police get a call.' Linda sat up. 'Shit, I nearly came again then. Sod it, we'd better go Nat, I saw that woman, she'll be on to the cops and we'll get arrested, don't want that do we?'

Natalie looked disappointed. 'But I didn't get you off again Lin.'

Linda tugged up her knickers and trousers and straightened her clothes; she used the visor mirror to tidy her hair.

'Don't worry kid, I haven't finished with you yet. Let's get home and we can carry on there. You up for that Jenny?'

I feigned indecision. 'Oh I think I might be talked in to it.' Linda accelerated away, with an actual bit of tyre squeal.

I was thrown back in my seat. 'Bloody hell Linda, you are keen aren't you?'

We drove on towards Linda's house. I opened my rucksack and took out my new gadget. 'Look what I've got girls, a mobile phone.'

I handed it to Natalie who examined it approvingly. 'I want one of these, mum is saving up to get me one so I can keep in touch.'

Linda glanced away from the road to have a quick look. 'A Nokia, they're quite good aren't they, I've heard good things about them.' I took it back from Natalie and returned it to my bag, then I noticed that Linda was looking at me in her mirror. I improved her view by opening my legs and flashing my panties. 'You are such a bloody tease Jennifer Pierce.' Natalie turned in her seat and had a good look herself. 'You naughty girl, flashing your knickers at poor Lin while she's driving, she'll crash the car if you keep that up.' I reluctantly, closed my legs.

It was only a couple of miles to Linda's house and it didn't take long before we were pulling up outside her house.

As Linda and Natalie got out, I said. 'I'll be in, in a minute, I'll just call mum to let her know I'm OK.' Linda popped her head back in the car and said. 'Don't waste your money Jenny, phone from inside my place.' I put the phone back in the bag and said. 'OK Linda, thank you.'

The girls led me inside the small, neat bungalow, Natalie seemed to know her way around, she'd clearly spent a lot of time here. She said, 'The phone's there Jenny.' pointing to a low table in the hallway.

I dialled home, mum picked up on the fourth ring. 'High mum, just checking in. I'm with a couple of friends at their house. I won't be late.' Linda was nearby, gesturing and mouthing that she'd drive me home.

'Oh, and my friend will give me a lift home, so you see, there's no need to worry.'

Mum seemed happy with that. As I hung up, Natalie said. 'Does your mum know?'

I had an inkling what she meant, but I asked anyway. 'Know what?'

'That, y' know, you like girls.'

'Jeez no. She still thinks I'm going to marry a handsome rich banker or a doctor.'

Natalie stood close to me but held Linda's arm. 'You still could. If they were a woman doctor or banker.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.