The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 64

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 64 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

It didn't take long for me orgasm again. The superb work that Natalie's mouth was putting in on my fanny, combined with the enclosed and confined nature of her pussy on my face, made my orgasm very easy to achieve.

Natalie too, seemed to be close to peaking, her fanny was grinding away at my mouth and she was making little squeals. I was about to cum; the spreading tingling sensation signalled the onset of an intense orgasm. The climax blasted through me, causing me to shake and twitch, but I continued with the important task I had in front of me. As I licked and sucked at her gyrating snatch, I traced my finger lightly over he arsehole; she shuddered. 'Yes, do it ... do it ... finger my arse.' The innocent schoolgirl was quickly disappearing in front of my eyes and being replaced by a sex-hungry slut. I pushed my finger slowly all the way in to her arse, Natalie bucked and shuddered but I managed to keep my mouth against her pussy. She straightened up, I no longer needed her head between my legs, I'd cum. Now, she was sitting on my face, writhing in ecstasy, it was difficult to keep my finger in her arse, I had to turn my hand around to stop her breaking my finger.

Then I felt a weight on my chest, specifically across my tits. At first I thought that Natalie had leant forwards to have a feel, but I soon realised that it was Ruth straddling me and humping my boobs with her twat. My head was still under Natalie's dress, so I could only guess at what Ruth was doing to the poor girl; almost certainly snogging her face off and groping her tits. Whatever it was that was going on up there, it didn't seem to affect Natalie too badly, she was still swivelling on my face. Ruth was also happily bouncing around on my boobs, her skinny arse bobbing up and down and grinding to and fro.

Then there was a burst of light as a hand, Ruth's hand, slithered under Natalie's dress, and long bony fingers groped for her fanny. I felt rather put out, this was my territory, I was in charge of Natalie's pussy, it was my job to get her off. But, as if the presence of my mouth didn't matter, Ruth's skeletal fingers pushed their way in to the folds of Natalie's cunt and then up inside. I was now surplus to requirements, no longer needed. I heard Natalie groan, but I wasn't sure if it was with pleasure or anguish. Surely, my soft wet tongue was preferable to Ruth's spindly digits.

Whichever way it was, I was trapped. Natalie had my head firmly wedged between her slim thighs and under her lovely arse, whilst Ruth had me pinned down across my chest. I just had to wait it out and hope that despite cadaverous Ruth's assault on her, Natalie might still get a climax out of it. Besides, my finger was still firmly stuck up her bum.

Ruth was very animated, her crotch was slithering all over my chest and her hand flicked feverishly around Natalie's fanny. 'Ohhh lovely Natalie, sweet Natalie. I'm getting off now ... uhhh ... I'm getting off... '

By the way a river of ooze flowed from Natalie's snatch, I guessed that she was pretty aroused as well. The two women bounced around on me, apparently oblivious to the fact that I was still there, but thankfully, it was all over quite soon and both of them seemed to climax, close together. Ruth slid off of me first and I felt her climb off the bed. I withdrew my finger from up Natalie's cute little arse, which prompted her to free me from the vice-like grip she had on my head. She sat to the side of me, and I had a sudden change of view, I was now staring up at Ruth's bedroom ceiling instead of Natalie's crotch. I looked around me, Ruth was standing by the wardrobe with her back to us, and she was reviewing the photos on her camera. I looked at Natalie and gestured to her that we should "do the camera thing".

Natalie said. 'How are the photos Ruth, all OK?'

Ruth spun around. 'Oh yes Natalie, absolutely splendid, you and Jenny are very photogenic.'

'How about me and Jenny putting some special ones on there for you. Perhaps me and Jenny could go in to the toilet and take some very naughty ones for you.'

Ruth seemed very taken with the suggestion, a suggestion that was supposed to come from me; Natalie seemed to have become rather emboldened all of a sudden.

Natalie crossed the room where Ruth was holding out the camera. 'You naughty, naughty girl Natalie. I can't wait to see what you're going to do.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.