The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 61

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 61 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Razia looked absolutely horror struck. The voices were louder but speaking in a language I didn't recognise. I found out later that it was Urdu. I did recognise Razia's name though. She shouted something back in Urdu and then turned to me, and in a whisper she said. 'They must not know, don't let them know.'

I kept my voice down too. 'Who are they Razia?'

'His sisters, they do not like me, they are bad women.'

The voices rose from outside again, and Razia answered. Then she said to me, 'I will tell them that you are a friend and that we met in the park OK?'

'Yes OK. But how do we know each other?'

Razia looked fazed. 'You work with my cousin in the Tescos supermarket.'

I didn't get time to ask for clarification, Razia was at the door unlocking it and allowing two cross-looking women inside. I guessed that perhaps the flashes from the camera had given us away.

These two were about the same age as Razia, maybe a little younger. They were also dressed in saris, one in yellow and gold, the other in green and gold. They did seem to like their gold, these Pakistani women.

The women looked me up and down with undisguised suspicion. There was another flurry of Urdu in both directions, with Razia apparently doing her best to explain the situation and to appease the two women. I did hear the words "The Tesco Supermarket" but that was about it.

Razia then reverted to English. 'Jennifer is a friend of Nayab. She plays the netball game and I was asking Jennifer if Nayab could learn to play the netball.' The women still looked doubtful, but advanced towards me with their hands out. I didn't know if I was supposed to kiss heir hands or just shake them. The way they carried themselves, I assumed that they were some kind of royalty. As they approached, one of the women wrinkled her nose and looked at the crumpled bed; I prayed that the wet patches were not visible. I was aware more than ever, of the faint scent of sweat and fanny in the air.

'Pleased to meet you Jennifer. We are sisters of Razia's husband, Jamal.'

So that was the bastard's name. I held out my hand and shook theirs.

"I am Bismah, and this is Nida.' The woman slightly behind, clearly the understudy to the dominant Bismah, gave me a small smile. 'I'm pleased to meet you both. Razia would like me to introduce Nayab to the coach to see if we can get her playing netball.' I smiled weakly back, really not sure that this story was believable. Bismah was looking at the bed again. I glanced at Razia who looked as if she was shitting bricks.

I guessed that their religion was not quite forgiving enough to accept that their sister-in-law, was fucking another woman.

Bismah snapped something at Razia who sheepishly replied.

The two women turned and walked out. 'Goodbye Jennifer.' It had a finality about it, as if I was never to darken their doorstep again.

With the women gone, Razia rushed to me. 'You must go now Jennifer. They must not see you again.'

'What happened Razia? Did they believe you, will they call Jamal and tell him?'

She looked worried. 'I do not know. I must call Nayab and tell her what to say. If they ask her, it will be big trouble for me.'

'Can you trust this Nayab?'

'Oh yes, she is very young, like you Jennifer. I have been like a big sister to her. She will do as I ask.'

Razia guided me towards the door, I managed to scoop up my rucksack as she hurried me out.

I stopped Razia at the door and kissed her on the mouth. At first she turned her head, but then she grabbed me and kissed me passionately. I ran my hands over her body, squeezing her arse and groping her tits. I thought that we were about to have one last quickie by the door, I was certainly up for it. But she suddenly pulled away. 'You must go Jennifer.' Razia led me through the garden to the door, I looked up at the house and Bismah and Nida were looking out of a window at us. I nervously waved, but got no response, apart from a hard stare.Then I was bundled out the courtyard door toward the street. 'Will I see you again Razia?'

'I do not know Jennifer, goodbye.' The door closed and the lovely Razia was gone, I felt rather exploited and abandoned. But there was no denying that I'd had a pretty good time with my Asian lady, I had no complaints and maybe there would be another time. I just prayed that no one, other than Razia, got to see what was on that camera.

That thought brought me crashing back to the present reality, the threesome with Ruth.'Oh shit!'

I turned back to the side door, Razia, in her panic, had forgotten to lock it. I crept inside the courtyard and went to the main garden door. I peered around it cautiously and looked up at the window where Bismah and Nida had been looking out; they were gone. I scooted the length of the garden, safe in the knowledge that I was well hidden from view. I got to the summer house fearing that my luck was about to run out; the door would surely be locked this time. It wasn't, someone was looking out for me today, that was for sure. I crept inside the first room and dashed towards the bedroom. Opening the door a crack, I was alarmed to see Razia. She was tidying the bed and dabbing the quilt with a tissue. I knew those wet patches would cause a problem.

My plan had been to sneak in and "borrow" the memory card from her camera, having wiped it first. I'd bring another card back and pose for some more pics for her another day; that was the plan. I desperately needed that memory card. I called quietly to her so as not to startle her, it didn't work, she almost jumped out of her skin.

'What are you doing here? They will see you, they will tell Jamal... '

I rushed over to her and held her hands. 'I need a big favour Razia. I need to borrow the memory card from your camera. I'll bring you another, I promise and I'll put lots of pictures, on it for you, better ones.'

'Why do you need it ... what are you going to do.'

'Look, all I need, is for you to wipe it clean, erase all the pics for me. Will you do that for me Razia?'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.