The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 60

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 60 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I ran my fingers through her silky black hair and smiled warmly down at her. 'Will you kiss me there Razia, kiss me there.' I ran my fingers over my pussy. She peered up at me. 'I cannot do that Jennifer.'

'Yes you can. But if you like, I will kiss you first.'

She looked unsure. 'Do you do that Jennifer, is it nice?'

'Let me show you Razia. It is very nice, you will love it.' I eased her on to her back and then grappled with her panties. She didn't helpfully lift her bum to assist me in getting her knickers off, but I managed to drag them all the way down her thick thighs and dropped the soggy garment on to the floor. She closed her legs again and her hand went straight to her fanny, modesty had got the better of her and she hid it from my gaze.

'Oh Razia, please let me.' Slowly, her hand moved and I saw the thick tangle of black curly hair appear, the hair went down her thighs and up her belly. I knelt down and parted her legs. She wriggled, and her hand hovered over her pubes, she was clearly embarrassed by what was happening to her. I kissed her thighs, licking and nibbling her smooth warm coffee-coloured skin. She quivered and sighed as my mouth moved closer to her dark pussy with its bright pink slit. The lovely aroma was stronger than ever, the familiar pungency had an immediate effect on my arousal.

I traced my hands delicately along her thighs until I came to her fanny. Parting her puffy lips with my thumbs, I pressed my mouth against her open, wet cleft. She shuddered and her legs twitched. I licked her up and down and then used the tip of my tongue to tickle her stiff clitty. Razia yelped like puppy and her whole body shook. 'Ohhhh, Jennifer ... it is ... uhhhhh ... wonderful.'

'It gets better Razia.' I now pursed my lips and sucked gently on her clit, running my tongue over its smooth hardness. Razia almost exploded ; her legs clamped shut on my head and her arse rose up off the bed. She gasped loudly. I kept going, in spite of the vice-like grip she had on my face. Her slippery, wet pussy allowed my three fingers to slide effortlessly inside her, causing her to writhe even more. But then, her thighs loosened their grip on my head and she spread them wide apart, Razia Chowdhury was beginning to get the hang of it.

She raised her legs and pulled them back with her hands, opening up her cunt for me to explore, conquer and possess. I wondered if this, most immodest position, that she had adopted so willingly, was what her bastard husband demanded, when fucking her.

It didn't matter now, Razia was clearly enjoying this new experience, the juice was flowing freely from her ; there would be a large wet patch on the quilt that might need explaining. She was now lifting her big bum off the bed to engage with my mouth, gyrating her wide hips, pushing them forwards on to my insatiable tongue. Razia began panting, sighing and gasping, her orgasm was very close.

When she climaxed, I thought it would be a noisy, violent affair, but she was strangely quiet and restrained. There was no screaming or wailing, no thrashing of limbs; instead she just gasped and sobbed with her hands over her mouth, her legs dropping down beside me like small tree trunks.

I looked along the length of her reclined body, her belly was moving quickly, almost undulating, and her large boobs rose and fell as she panted. I kissed her thighs and belly as I crawled up her body, pausing to gently suck on an exposed large, brown nipple. Lying beside her, I kissed her ear and said. 'How was it Razia, was it good?' She turned her head, but there was no smile, nothing to give any clue as to how she felt. I waited for her to answer, not really knowing what to expect. She finally turned her body towards me, her hand rested on my cheek, then she kissed me. When she pulled back, I saw that there were tears in her eyes. 'Are you OK Razia?'

'Oh Jennifer. It was so wonderful. What you did to me was incredible, I have never felt such a thing before. It was lovely.'

I was still extremely horny, her hot sweaty body pressed against my naked skin caused a shiver to run through me. 'I want that feeling too Razia, I want you to do it to me now.'

She furrowed her brow. 'But I don't know how, I have never done this with a woman.'

I caressed her glistening body, sliding my hand over her perspiring skin; from her lower belly to her hips and then stroking her boobs.

'I'll show you Razia, I'll show you what to do.'

I got up on all fours and straddled her head, facing towards her feet. I lowered my crotch and said, 'Just lick me and suck me Razia, like I did to you.'

As my crotch descended on to her mouth, I could feel her breath on the skin of my thighs, another shiver went through me. Ever so gently, and controlling the urge to just grind my cunt on her face, I eased my fanny down to her mouth. 'Now Razia, now. Lick me, suck me.' Her tongue hesitantly touched my pussy and then instantly retracted. 'Go on Razia, that's right, put your tongue there.'

I felt it again, her tongue running over my pussy lips. I was as horny as hell now and in urgent need, but I didn't want to force her or coerce her, her husband did enough of that. 'Lick me Razia, please suck me.'

She began to make more of an effort, her mouth was pressed hard against my fanny and her lips latched on to my clit; suddenly it started to feel heavenly. As I gently rubbed my crotch on to her mouth, I caressed her body, her tits, her belly and her pussy. My hands roamed every inch of exposed glistening brown skin.

I eased my tingling fanny back and forth over her mouth, feeling her nose slip in to my arse hole. It was a strange sensation, knowing that every thing I was doing was a first for her. Never before had a woman licked her fanny and never before had she had her nose up a woman's arse. At any other time, I would have laughed, but right now, Razia was doing a splendid job of eating out my pussy and was sending divine thrills through my crotch and up through my belly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.