The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 51

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 51 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

With all four of us safely in the office, and the door locked behind us, Ruth and Irene began to molest me in a most pleasurable way. But it was clear that Ruth was in charge, Irene deferred to her in every way.

'Now young lady, you were going to do something for me weren't you?' Ruth backed herself on to the small desk and parted her legs. 'There now, isn't that what you want Jenny?'

I looked at Ruth's thin, spread legs and at her pussy and said. 'Oh yes Ruth, that's just what I want.' As I moved towards her wet pussy, Irene was close behind me, so close as to have her hand under my skirt feeling my arse. I embraced Ruth and kissed her while slipping my fingers in to her cunt. Her hands were instantly on my tits as her tongue slid in to my mouth. I began to work Ruth's pussy, sliding three fingers in to her, clawing at her G-spot and thumbing her clit. I could feel the muscles of her cunt, spasm and contract while my fingers probed deeply inside. 'Oh that's lovely Jenny, just lovely.'

As Ruth pawed at my boobs, Irene stood behind me with her hand between my legs massaging my pussy and pressing her ample tits in to my back. I was the filling in a dyke sandwich and it felt glorious. With all that was going on, I almost forgot about poor Maggie, who must have been standing behind us, out of sight somewhere. She had been reduced to a spectator and must have felt rather left out of things.

Irene's soft, wet mouth was nibbling and kissing my neck, it felt so sensual that I moaned quietly. 'Mmmn that's nice.'

Irene's tongue slipped in to my ear and she whispered. 'I need you to fuck me Jenny. When you finish with Ruth, I want you to do me, OK?'

I knew that Ruth would be cumming soon, her breathing was becoming short and laboured, she was panting and gasping and her body was shaking. I pumped my hand in and out of Ruth's squelching pussy, the ooze thickly coating my fingers. 'Uhhhh, uhhhh ... it's cumming ... uhhh yes ... it's ... uhhhh ... cumming.' Ruth's whole body shuddered and she let out a short squeal.

Ruth pulled away saying, 'You can have her now Irene.' I knew I was being traded like a piece of meat and at any other time, I would have objected. But I was so aroused, so damned horny, that all I was interested in was fucking Irene. I spun around to face her and looked at Maggie, she didn't look very happy, even though she had her hand up her skirt and was clearly masturbating as she watched. I gave her a reassuring smile just as Irene covered my mouth with hers and began snogging me. 'Do me now, do me now.' It was more of a command than a request, but it was something I desperately wanted to do anyway. I shoved my hand up under her short denim skirt and found the damp gusset of her panties. Pulling it aside, I did to Irene what I had just done to Ruth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.