The Piano Teacher
Chapter 48

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 48 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I stood waiting in the cavernous garage, buses coming and going, crews disembarking with their passengers, it was a busy place.

Then I noticed the door in the far corner of the garage open, and the woman I now knew as Molly Smith came out. At first, she looked rather mystified, but then she saw me and her expression changed radically; she beamed a broad smile. She came right up close and stared down my cleavage, this was the kind of leering I liked. 'I understand you've lost your hat.' She said it with a straight face, even though she probably knew it was all just a ruse.

'Umm, yes. I may have dropped it on your bus. Upstairs it was.' She didn't flicker; she knew full well I had been downstairs all the while. She looked at her watch, 'Well, I've got a few minutes before I go out again, shall we have a look for it.' Colleagues and staff members milled around us, heading in different directions, some called out greetings to Molly. She headed to her bus and I followed. Only then, could I get a good look at her. Tall and fairly slim, but with a nice plump arse and shapely legs; Molly had looked after herself. She mounted the footplate of the bus and then stood aside. 'After you Miss... ?'

I took the first few steps up so that she could look up my skirt. I stopped and half-turned. 'Jenny, Jenny Pierce. I'm a friend of Ruth Sanderson's.'

Molly got close up behind me and as I reached the top of the steps, I felt her hand on my inner thigh. I stopped to let her have a good feel of my damp gusset. Then she buried her face in my crotch and breathed deeply. 'Mmm, you smell lovely Jenny. Are you wet?'

I dived around to the back seat, dropped my shopping bag on the floor, and then pulled my leggings and knickers down around my knees. 'See for yourself Molly.' I fell back on to the seat with my legs raised.

'Mmm that looks divine Jenny.' Molly dropped to her knees and instantly began lapping at my pussy; it was exquisite. Her tongue drew up and down my wet slit and circled my aching clit. Molly's long fingers started to slide easily in and out of my cunt, while her thumb probed my arsehole. It was rapture.

'Oh yes Molly, fuck me. Make me cum.' She sucked hard on my clit; it took only moments before I was climaxing. 'Ohhh ... yes, it's cumming ... I'm cumming ... uhhh.' I orgasmed with a shudder and dropped my legs down on the back of the next seat. Molly was still crouching under my legs.

'You taste delicious Jenny. Now me.'

Molly stood up, spun around and bent over the seat top, lifting up her black uniform skirt in one motion. Somehow, and rather clumsily, I managed to get my legs down and pull my leggings and panties up. I was now staring at Molly's bum; she was tugging at her plain white knickers. As she pulled them down, I couldn't help notice the yellow stain in the gusset. I guessed that mine looked pretty much the same.

Now her big plump, pale arse was bare and I was staring at her pussy and arsehole.

'Hurry up, I'm out in a few minutes.' I didn't hesitate, I dived straight in. The scent was wonderfully strong and musky; Molly was in heat. I gripped her sturdy thighs and rammed my mouth in to the warm, wet, hairy chasm of her cunt.

'Ohhhh God, that's nice ... go on Jenny ... that's lovely.' I rubbed my face in the wetness seeping from her snatch and squeezed and stroked her clit. She cried out as her climax hit her. 'I've cum, ohhh fuck ... I've cum.'

Molly remained slumped over the back of the seat, and so I started to pull her knickers up for her. 'Don't bother love, leave her like that.'

I froze and then looked to my right. There, standing at the top of the stairs was the leering conductor. In all the excitement and distractions, I hadn't noticed him appear. Not only was he standing there watching us have sex, he had his cock in his hand and was gently stroking it. I had never seen a man's cock before, certainly not in the flesh and not this close. Molly had straightened up, miraculously, she didn't seem remotely shocked or even surprised at this pervert standing next to us with his cock in his hand.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.