The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 43

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 43 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

The next hour seemed to drag, not just because of the promise of carnal delights to come and the deep-in-the-crotch urges it caused, but the subject matter was mind-numbingly boring. It was prose and composition, a real yawn.

I tried to entertain myself again by flashing some leg at the guy next to me, but he seemed as bored by me as I was by the class. Somewhat arrogantly and petulantly, I concluded that he was gay.

Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, the hour was over and it was Aggie time. I got out of the class, very nearly first; the tutor didn't seem impressed by my discourteous haste.

I expected Milly to be in the corridor waiting, but she was nowhere to be seen. I assumed then, that she'd be waiting by the toilets. When I got there, I saw a queue for the ladies and at the head of the line, was Milly.

She caught my eye but didn't wave; how she expected us to have a secret but passionate liaison in a toilet full of women desperate for a pee, was beyond me.

I beckoned with a flick of my head for her to come over and join me. She looked puzzled and a little miffed.

'What's wrong. I've lost my place now.'

'Milly, how are we both going to sneak in to a toilet cubicle unseen, in a roomful of people?'

'We would have thought of something.'

'Never mind the loos, I've got something better for you.' Her face brightened considerably. 'What, what is it?'

'Come with me my dear.' Milly obediently followed behind me, somehow resisting the urge to stick her hand up my skirt again. We skipped down the stairs and I led her along narrow passages down in to the basement of the building.

'Where the hell are we going Jenny? Are we lost?'

'No we're not lost, we're nearly there.' As we turned a corner, we were greeted by a wave of people jostling past us, I recognised the Spanish cleaner I had spoken to earlier, she flashed me a smile, as if to say, "I know where you're going."

We carried on down the narrow passageway until we came to the staff room door. I hesitated and then knocked, there was silence. I knocked again, fearing that Agnes had already gone. Then I heard Aggies voice from behind the door. 'Who is it?"

'It's only me, Jenny and a friend.'

Then the door opened and Agnes stood there, smiling at us. 'Ah, two lovely girls.'

I looked at Milly, her jaw dropped at the sight before her. Agnes had changed; she had changed dramatically. She was no longer wearing a housecoat. Instead, she was wearing a one-piece beige bodyliner. She stood, posed in the doorway allowing us to savour the sheer breath-taking splendour of her figure. Milly's eyes were on stalks. Aggie had obviously taken some time and trouble to look this magnificent. Her hair was coifed and she had applied some make-up to her lovely round face. I just stared and stared at her irresistible beauty. Her enormous boobs were overflowing the top and sides of the bodyliner her endless cleavage proudly on display. I couldn't believe so much flesh had been squeezed in to such a small garment; the seams must have been strained to bursting. My hungry gaze fell to her crotch, where I knew three press-studs held the gusset closed. Her fanny formed two large, clearly defined bulges. I almost licked my lips. Eventually, Agnes broke the awkward silence.

'Come in my lovely girls, come in.'

I brushed past her, followed by Milly, who, strangely, got caught in the doorway as Agnes pressed herself against her. 'Yes, you are such fine girls.'

As Aggie locked the door behind us, she looked us up and down.

Milly wasn't dressed as provocatively as me, just a black knee-length skirt and a plain red sweatshirt. But Aggie seemed very pleased with what she saw. She made straight for Milly, taking her by the hand and leading her in to the small back room where the old, dilapidated sofa was. I felt a little surplus to requirements until Aggie said. 'You coming too, yes?'

I did the introductions although names weren't strictly necessary.

'Agnes, this is my good friend Milly. Milly, this is Agnes.'

Agnes said. 'You can call me Aggie.' And with that she kissed Milly on the mouth, wrapping her broad arms around her slight body and engulfing her in brown flesh. Her hands dropped to Milly's bum and began squeezing and rubbing. As they kissed, Milly brought her hands up to Aggies huge tits and began groping them like she was possessed. Aggie's boobs had that effect on some people, especially me. I was immediately intensely aroused and scarily jealous.

Watching Aggie maul my Milly had an unexpected effect on me. Of course I wanted her to have a good time, but up until now, it had always been with me. Now she was in the arms of another woman, and from what I could see, thoroughly enjoying it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.