The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 41

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I got home in good time, mum had dinner ready within minutes of my arrival; shepherd's pie.

'Have a good day Jen, did you bump in to Milly at all?'

I had to stifle a laugh. 'Err, yes, I bumped in to her a couple of times actually.'

'Is she coming round again, she's a nice girl, I'd like to see her again.'

'I'll ask her, I'm sure she'd like that. In fact she asked if she could stay over one weekend, a sort of pyjama party.'

'Yes, that'd be nice. She could sleep in the spare room.'

'We have that camp bed in the garage, we could use that in my bedroom.'

I wasn't planning on letting Milly sleep anywhere but in my bed, next to me, on top of me and under me.

'That's a good idea Jen, but wouldn't the spare room be more comfortable?'

'I suppose so, I'm sure she'd like that; I'll see what she says. Dinner smells nice.'

I had my meal and offered to do the washing up, but mum insisted I went and had my shower first.

All through dinner my mind had been filled thoughts of Milly with Agnes, the poor girl's slight frame would be swamped by Aggie's massive body. My thoughts also lingered on Ann Polaski and the weekend's adventure to come. By the time I had stripped off for my shower, I was as horny as hell again. I stepped in to the cubicle and turned on the water, letting the warm fingers of water caress my body. I soaped myself down and soon had my hand between my legs. The bottle of shower gel I had in one hand was just the right size to use as a dildo, and so in it went, deep up in to my pussy. With the water cascading over my tits and down my belly, I leant back against the side and pumped the bottle in and out of my fanny.

My imagination conjured up vivid images of Aggie's huge plump body, shaking as Milly fucked her. As I thought of Milly's head bobbing between Aggie's fleshy thighs as Milly licked at her cunt, and those enormous swaying brown tits, my orgasm hit me. My legs trembled and I cried out.

Mum called up. 'Are you all right Jen?'

It took me a moment to compose myself. 'Err, yes, I'm OK thanks, I just stubbed my toe on the side.' She must have thought that I was accident-prone.

I withdrew the slippery shampoo bottle and allowed it to rinse off under the running water before putting it back on the shelf.

Dried and dressed in a baggy jogging kit, I went down stairs to watch some telly with mum. She was into political shows and boring documentaries, but I cuddled up on the sofa with her nonetheless. 'Are you looking forward to Saturday?' She asked me out of the blue. I tensed a little bit; she couldn't mean me and Ann. 'Err, Saturday?'

'Yes, your first game back with the Angels.'

Oh buggering hell, I'd completely forgotten about it, with all the goings on with Milly, it had totally slipped my mind.

'Oh, of course, it'll be great to be back with the girls again.' That was a bit of an understatement. Being amongst all those girls, parading around starkers in the changing room, it was going to be something of a highlight.

'I hope it won't be too much of a strain, you haven't been to a practice yet have you?'

'I don't need practice mum, I'm that good.' Mum laughed and kissed me on the top of my head.

'Oh Jennifer, you are such an show-off.'

Mum cuddled me, even at nearly eighteen, I still needed my mum.

But I did have a bit of a problem. I was planning on spending at least part of Saturday, in the company of the comely Ann Polaski, but the netball match was to start at four o'clock. I'd have to re-think my plan and aim for a morning rendezvous with Ann.

I went to bed that night slightly anxious about Saturday; I didn't know which was more important, bedding Ann or surveying the new young bodies at netball.

I couldn't be late for netball, but if Ann wanted to spend more time with me, and why wouldn't she, I'd have to put her off. Not the best start to a new relationship.

The anxiety kept me awake for most of the night, so that when morning finally came, I was knackered.

I went downstairs for breakfast yawning and feeling awful. 'Are you OK Jenny, you look tired, didn't you sleep?'

'Morning mum. No not much.'

Mum hugged me and said, 'Perhaps you're not well. Maybe you should stay home today. One day won't hurt.'

I thought of Milly's disappointment at missing out on her fling with Agnes.

'No, I'll be all right mum. I'll have a mug of coffee, that'll wake me up.'

Mum made a large mug of strong coffee to go with my scrambled eggs on toast.

It seemed to do the trick; a hefty shot of caffeine had me raring to go.

I showered and dressed quickly. I decided to dress for show today, to give Milly, and random others, a bit of a thrill. I chose a short denim skirt, stocking tops and figure-hugging lacy black top that showed my bra through the see-through material. I even remembered to put on my cherished wristbands.

To get past mum's modesty inspection, I pulled a pair of leggings on under my skirt and slipped a thin jumper over my revealing top. I checked the mirror; good to go.

I got downstairs and mum nodded in approval, 'You look nice Jen. You'll be seeing that nice Milly later won't you, so do give her my best and do invite her round for a weekend. I'm sure you'll both have fun.'

Having fun was the least I would expect, having multiple orgasms was the objective. I gathered up my rucksack and kissed mum goodbye, then trotted off to college. I actually felt better once I was out in the fresh air, so much so, that with prurient thoughts of Milly and Agnes in my mind, I almost skipped to college. I was in a little pornographic world of my own when I was slightly startled by a car horn going off right next to me. I turned to see a black Mini and a woman driver waving at me. It took me a second or two to realise that it was Linda Upshaw, the sports teacher, and she was beckoning to me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.