The Piano Teacher
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Ruth assumed control straight away, as she tucked her blouse in to the waist of her grey pinstripe trousers.

'Well, I must say that was a rather pleasant introduction, but long overdue. Katie told me of a new girl on the scene, why have you kept this little beauty from me Jennifer?' I felt like I was being scolded by my headmistress.

I managed to get a hidden wink to Milly. 'Well actually, I was making sure that she was up to scratch Ruth, sort of vetting her you might say.' I covertly winked at Milly again just to reassure her that I was lying. 'So do you like her Ruth?' I asked.

Ruth turned to Milly who was beaming a broad smile at her.

'Oh very much so. Young Milly here is delightful, absolutely delightful.' As if to underline her approval, she kissed her hard and long, resting her hand on Milly's tits. 'I hope to see much more of this young lady, and very soon. Would you like that Milly?'

Milly nodded. 'Oh yes Ruth, I'd like that very much.'

Ruth looked at her watch. 'I really should be going, I have a class lesson at two, I should prepare for it. And I ought to apologise to dear Katie, she was so looking forward to ... our little rendezvous.' Ruth turned to me, kissed me and put her hand up my skirt and squeezed my fanny. 'And I hope to spend some time with you soon Jennifer, yes?'

She addressed us both. 'I don't look too bedraggled do I?'

Milly and I both assured her that she looked fine. Although she was in her fifties, Ruth looked pretty good, but not a patch on Maggie. Thinking about her, I suddenly had a feeling of longing for her. Truth was, I missed her. Maggie was my first; she introduced me to the wonderful, and amazing world of lesbian sex.

Ruth carefully opened the door and turned to us both. 'Don't spend too long in here girls; the music room will be full of students soon. You don't want to emerge in to a crowd of twenty people do you?'

I assured her that we would be leaving soon. Ruth disappeared and shut the door behind her.

Milly was grinning. 'I've just been fucked by Ruth Sanderson, how about that?'

'Yes, so you enjoyed it did you?' A look of uncertainty crossed her face.

'Well, it was OK, nice enough I suppose, but not as good as when you do me, that's just out of this world.' She hugged and kissed me.

'Steady on Milly, I'm nowhere as experienced as her, she's been banging young girls for years.'

'Yes, but she's so old Jen. She's wrinkly.'

I thought of Maggie and how her age wasn't an issue for me. 'Just because she's old, it doesn't mean she doesn't know how to shag. When she was going down on you, you looked like you were in heaven.'

'Oh that. That was for her benefit, she was OK, but I prefer your tongue on my clit, not hers.'

I kissed her. 'Good answer. Come on let's get out of here before we get caught.'

I opened the door a crack, the music room was deserted. We made our escape and hurried back to the refectory. I sat her down and went and bought us a couple of cans of drink. I sat down with her and she began to talk excitedly about her chances of getting her bands. It wasn't until Milly spoke of it, that I began to question the whole idea in my head. So what made these bands so damned important, why did we strive to win them? It didn't affect or improve my relationships with women; all it did was to make other lesbians more visible. Conquests would become a whole lot easier if I knew for sure that the woman was a lesbian. I supposed that, there wasn't much more to it than that. A secret, but visible mark to identify our own kind.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.