The Piano Teacher
Chapter 35

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Milly followed me downstairs, she giggled, "Ooohh, there's a bit of a breeze around my minge. It's quite sexy really."

"Yes, well, we're here to eat something, I've eaten, so I'll just have a sandwich or something." I opened the fridge and found the bowl of spag bol covered with cling film. I stuck it in the microwave oven and gave it a blast for a couple of minutes. Milly came over and stood beside me, watching the plate slowly turn round and round. Her arm casually encircled my waist and she gave me a little hug. "It feels really sexy, standing in a kitchen with no knickers on."

"That reminds me, where's my panties you borrowed, you said you'd bring them with you?"

Milly put her hand to her mouth in mock surprise. "Ohh, Jenny, sorry, I completely forgot. I meant to bring them with me, but I must have left them on my bed."

I wasn't convinced that this wasn't just an excuse to keep them. "Don't worry Milly, you might as well have them, I'm not short of knickers."

Milly gave me another hug, and a kiss on the cheek, just as the microwave pinged. "Thank you Jenny, I shall wear them with pride." I took the steaming plate of spaghetti from the oven and put it on the table, and then got some cutlery from the drawer. "Sit and eat, Milly, you need fattening up." She sat at the table and began forking in the pasta, I grabbed a fork and helped myself along side her. "Have you seen Lady and the Tramp?" Milly, with a mouth full of food, just shook her head.

"You mean you haven't seen the bit where they are eating spaghetti and they both start on the same bit and kiss each other?" Milly shook her head again. "Nope, sorry, I haven't got a clue what you are talking about?"

"Girl, you need some serious Disney education. Here, get this bit in your mouth and start sucking it in." Milly took the strand of spaghetti that I offered and started chewing her way along it. I picked up the other end and did the same. Eventually, as in the film, our mouths met, but instead of shyly turning away, I kissed her on the mouth. Milly pulled a face. "Ugh, that's disgusting, I've got food in my mouth."

I shrugged my shoulders, "Well, it's supposed to be romantic, it was in the film."

"Mmmnn, this is nice Jen, your mum's a good cook."

"It's only spag bol Milly, you just have to heat it up, nothing Cordon Bleu about it."

"Well it's nice anyway."

"Do you want some ice cream after, I think there's some chocolate fudge in the freezer."

"Ohh yes please, I love chocolate ice cream."

I had had enough of spaghetti, I only ate some so that I could do the Lady and the Tramp thing with her; and that fell flat. I got up and took a bottle of apple juice, some Flora and cheese from the fridge. From the cupboard, I took out a couple of tumblers and poured us both a drink; all that sex had left me dry. I grabbed some Ryvita and made myself some cheese on crisp bread. I sat happily munching away, watching Milly finish off her pasta.

"All done now, want that ice cream?"

Milly nodded and scooped the last tendril of spaghetti in to her mouth. "Mm, I was hungrier than I thought. I'll get the ice cream shall I?"

I picked up the plates and stuff while Milly went to the freezer. As I ran some hot water in to the sink, I glanced over at Milly as she stooped to inspect the contents of the freezer. The T-Shirt had ridden up to reveal her lovely arse; a sudden primal urge beset me, which, with great fortitude, I managed to overcome.

"I can't see ... oh here it is." Milly brandished the carton of ice-cream, "Voila."

She caught me staring at her and feigned indignation. "Why Ms. Pierce, were you peeking at my bum?"

"Sorry, Milly, but it's your own fault, you shouldn't have such a bloody gorgeous arse; of course a girl's going to stare." Milly levered off the top of the carton and poked her finger in to the hard ice cream. With a scoop of it on her finger, she stuck it in her mouth and sucked it suggestively. A ripple of yearning went through me again. I was drying my hands on some kitchen towel as Milly approached me, still scooping ice cream, still sucking it off her finger.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.