The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 34

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I put a CD of Guns n Roses on, just loud enough so that mum would hear it downstairs; just two normal teenagers listening to music, what could be more innocent than that? Milly beckoned me over to sit with her, but I declined; I knew that once I got that close to her I'd fall victim to temptation and jump on her. Mum would then be guaranteed to come in just as I shoved Milly's sweet face in to my crotch. I kept my distance, how, I don't know. Mum eventually called up the stairs that she was leaving; it was seven, twenty-two.

I trotted downstairs and kissed her goodbye, Milly, who was leaning over the bannister upstairs, called down. "Bye Gabby, have a good evening."

"Thank you Milly, you two have a nice time, I won't be late." I heard Milly snigger above me, but mum didn't notice. And with that, mum was gone-for the evening!

I turned and looked up the stairs where Milly was standing at the top. She lifted her dress again and said. "Come and get it Jenny." Axl Rose was still singing his heart out.

I raced up those stairs and launched myself in to her arms, pinning her against the wall outside my bedroom. My mouth was all over hers as we snogged hard and passionately. My hand went under her dress and in to her panties at the same time as her hand shot up my skirt. We fingered each other's pussies, feeling the warm wetness flow over our probing fingers. Milly gasped, "Oh God Jenny, I really need a shag. Take me to bed and fuck me Jenny..."

I managed to gain control long enough to drag her from the hall and in to my bedroom and close the door behind us. Once inside, I hurriedly undid her dress, sliding the zip quickly down her smooth curved back, and down to her transparent knickers.

Her dress fell to the floor around her feet and I dropped to my knees as if praying to the God of women's arses. I pulled her panties down and revealed her exquisite bum. Milly leant forward on to the bed, bending over so that I could lick her slit from behind. I pulled her perfect cheeks apart and plunged my tongue deep in to her wet slit. Milly fell forward on to the bed with her arse raised up and I continued to lick and suck at her cunt. "Ohhhh God, that feels wonderful Jenny. Lick it, lick it."

I licked and sucked at her pussy, fingering her and sucking at the same time. It didn't take long before Milly was crying out in orgasmic bliss. "Uhhhh, fuck it's cumming. I'm cumming Jenny ... uhhhh." There was a brief twitch of her legs, her arse rose up and she shivered. I crawled on to bed beside her and kissed her cherry red lips. "Don't move Milly, I want you just as you are." Milly smiled, the look on her face was of a woman basking in the after glow of a powerful climax.

I crawled on to her lovely prone body, pulling my skirt up and tugging my panties down. I lay on top of her and began to rub my oozing fanny on to her adorable arse. I instantly thought back to when Ruth had done this to me, and just how good it had felt to have her cunt rubbing on my arse. I hoped Milly would enjoy it just as much. I held Milly by the shoulders and began to slowly grind my pussy against her soft, round bum. Milly pushed back against me. "Mmmnn, that feels lovely Jen. I can feel your pussy, and your tits in my back, mmm it's so nice."

I pressed my body down on to hers; a strong tingle began to pulse in my crotch as the wonderful sensations rose in intensity. Milly giggled, "I can feel your hard nips in my back."

I kissed her ear and then her neck. "You've got me so horny Milly, I so need to fuck you."

"That's why I'm here Jenny, to fuck and be fucked."

The sensations welling up in my crotch rose and swelled like a raging sea.

I wanted it to last and last but I was so aroused and turned on that I couldn't control it. My climax had a mind of its own and it roared through me, making me shake and shriek out loud. "Ohhh fuck Milly, I can't hold it, I'M CUMMING."

As the last tremor passed, I lay still on top of her, breathing hard.

"Oh God, that was good Milly." I rolled to the side and lay beside her. She moved across and kissed me. 'It felt nice for me as well Jenny, I think I like being humped." I laughed at her sense of humour.

"Well, I certainly like humping you." Milly rolled back and looked me up and down; my knickers were at half-mast. "Mmm, nice panties, really sexy."

"Not as sexy as yours though, see-through, bloody hell Milly!" She giggled and I felt myself fall in love with her just a tiny bit more. She rolled towards me and hugged me; her perfume was strong and sweet. Our mouths locked again and our tongues caressed. As we kissed, I could feel Milly becoming more passionate, grinding her pussy against my leg and feeling up inside my T-shirt.

She sighed in to my mouth. "I want to go again, do me Jenny, do me again."

This girl was as insatiable as me. I was just about to slide down her body and plant my face between her legs, when she unexpectedly pushed me on to my back. For a second or two, I wasn't sure what was going on.

Then it suddenly became clear; she wanted to sit on my face. Milly quickly whipped off her knickers and arranged herself over me so that she straddled my head. I now found myself looking up in to the moist crevice of her fanny, the lips swollen and parted. Her clitoris was bulging out, and flushed pink. It was a glorious sight; her pussy was perfectly positioned. Milly looked down at me with a warm smile. "Do me Jenny, make me cum again."

"Oh sweet Jesus, Milly, you're beautiful." I raised my head and breathed in the pungent aroma of her pussy, it was the sweetest, most beautiful scent in the world, and it smelled like heaven to me. I held her thighs as I closed my mouth over her clit, she shuddered and sighed deeply."OHHHHH ... Jenny, yes, that's wonderful. Yes do that to me, do that."

I sucked and chewed on her clit and licked her wet slit up and down, her whole body bucked and shook as my mouth worked her up to a fever pitch of euphoria.

"OHHH FUCK ... OHHHH FUCK, it's nice ... it's nice..." Her hips were now thrusting back and forth as she pushed down on to my mouth. I slipped my hand around her bum and slid my finger deep up her arse. "OHHHH GOD! OHHHH GOD! I'm gonna cum Jen ... I'm uhhh ... gonna cum..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.