The Piano Teacher
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I reached home at about five; mum greeted me with a kiss at the door.

"You're a bit late Jenny, are you OK, you look rather tired."

"I'm OK thanks mum, sorry I'm late, got chatting with some of the other students, you know what us girls are like once we get talking."

Mum laughed. "Dinner will be a few minutes, you've got time for a shower."

"Yes. I might just do that. By the way, did I tell you a friend of mine is popping round tonight?"

Mum stuck her head out of the kitchen as I stood by the stairs; she had a wry smile on her face. "No, I don't think you mentioned it, what's his name."

Dear mum, she never gave up hoping. "Milly, it's a girl. I'm going to convert her to rock music." The smile faded from mum's face. "Oh, that'll be nice. But I'm out tonight at my whist drive, will I get to meet her?"

I feigned surprise. "Oh your whist night, I completely forgot. Oh well never mind, she'll be here before you go I'm sure."

I scampered upstairs to the bathroom and had a quick, invigorating shower.

I blow dried my hair and changed. I wanted to look sexy for Milly and so I chose my sexiest black and scarlet, lace underwear. I picked a fairly short denim skirt that had fashionably frayed edges and a tight fitting black T-shirt that had a plunging V-neck. I checked my look in the mirror.

God, did I look horny, guaranteed to get Milly wetting herself, not that she needed much encouragement. I reckoned that I could wear a bin bag and she'd gush in to her gusset.

I went downstairs where mum was just getting my dinner ready, it was spag bol.

"My word Jen, you do look ... nice, are you sure it's not a boy coming round tonight?"

"No mum, just Milly. Dinner smells good." Mum put the plate in front of me with a glass of apple juice and I took my time over it. It was getting on for six o'clock; I had an hour to wait for Milly. I didn't know what to do with myself, it only took a few minutes to do the washing up and I was careful this time not to start humping the sink.

Drying my hands, I noticed a women's fashion catalogue on the kitchen table, the kind that gets shoved through the letterbox every now and then. I idly picked it up, lingering on the pages of underwear and quietly lusting after the women in the 'Mature Woman' section. It was full of gorgeous, full figured women, some of whom reminded me of younger versions of Maggie. Big, bulging boobs, wide hips and round, plump arses. No 'A' or 'B' cup bras here, no, all ample 'D' and 'E' cups. These women really knew how to fill a bra. I was beginning to get the crotch tingle that usually presaged a climax. I quickly turned the pages, not wanting to get too horny before Milly arrived.

Then I espied something that caught my attention; it was a page of wigs and hairpieces. One of the wigs was a long black one, just like Angela Chang's hair.

The images in my mind, just thinking of her hair, caused me to shiver. I looked at the prices; the wigs were cheap, synthetic material, and easily affordable; I had a generous allowance from mum nowadays. I sneaked the catalogue upstairs, the lingerie pictures alone made it worth keeping. I filled out a form in the back of the catalogue and decided to get a postal order, for the purchase of a black wig, the next day.

I filled my time watching TV, until at last the doorbell rang. I ran to the door before the chime had faded. There on the doorstep, was a gorgeous woman who looked a little like Milly. Except this woman had bright red lipstick, eye shadow and eyeliner, in fact the whole works. She looked like a model from a cosmetics advert.

"Hello Jen, I'm not too early am I?" I knew what time it was, she was almost ten minutes early! Her smile was all across her pretty face as she leaned in and whispered. "I couldn't wait." And to emphasise her point, she grabbed at her crotch. She had clearly gone to great lengths with her make-up to impress me and she hadn't skimped on her clothes either. She was wearing a short, figure hugging, LBD, (little black dress) with a jade green short jacket and a shoulder bag to match.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.