The Piano Teacher
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

A warm, tingling feeling spread through my boobs as Ruth delicately sucked on each hard nipple; her hands grasping each swinging pink melon.

I settled myself in to a regular rhythm, sliding smoothly over her body; Ruth parted her legs and raised them up, allowing me to slide further between her thighs but continuing with the same, even pressure against her fanny.

Ruth was really enjoying herself underneath me, producing soft moans and sighs.

"Ohhhh, that's nice Jenny, that's so very nice. I can get off like this, Jenny, get me off." An odd turn of phrase I thought, perhaps something to do with the older generation.

I carried on humping her, feeling a promising buzz coming from my crotch. There was no doubt in my mind that I would soon be 'getting off'. My arms were beginning to ache; and supporting all my weight was taking its toll on my shoulders. I needed her to cum before my arms gave way and I collapsed on top of her. I pressed down harder, grinding my pussy against hers, crushing the soft wet flesh under me. "Ohh Jenny, do it like that, it's so nice ... so nice."

I really needed to rest my arms and so I gently lowered myself down on to her, squashing my tits on to her nearly flat chest. I carried on humping her, but now just by bobbing my bum up and down; it was so much easier, and much less effort. And it didn't appear to have reduced Ruth's enjoyment, or mine for that matter.

She was still moaning and sighing. "Ohhh Jenny, Jenny, I'm getting off, it's cumming. Don't stop Jenny ... don't stop." Her thin legs were straight up in the air and I could feel them trembling against me as her orgasm began to engulf her. Her breathing became sharp and rapid, her gasps louder. The exquisite sensations from my own pussy were beginning to grow and quickly expand up through my belly making me gasp. "I'm going to cum Ruth, I'm cumming Ruth."

"I want you to cum Jenny, cum now Jenny."

My climax flooded through me and made me quietly shriek just as Ruth cried out in sheer pleasure. In an uninhibited outburst, Ruth cried, "OOHH FUCKKKK.

I'M CUMMING." It was so loud, and right in my ear, I was sure that Maggie, in the kitchen downstairs, had heard it clearly. My own orgasm was a quieter affair with just a little squeal and a few gasps; but even so, it was still a very powerful climax. I rolled off of Ruth's body and over on to my belly; Ruth moved across to me and caressed my lower back and arse. "Mmm thank you Jenny, that was a splendid fuck. You have certainly earned your bands."

I glanced at the pink and white bands around my wrist. "Thank you for these Ruth, they mean a lot to me." Ruth leaned across and kissed my neck.

"Think nothing of it my dear Jennifer, I'm so glad that are one of us now."

Just then, I heard Maggie enter the room; she actually coughed apologetically as if intimidated by Ruth in her own bedroom.

"You two sounded like you were having fun." Maggie's eyes flicked from Ruth to me, her gaze settling on my exposed arse and crotch. Ruth sat up, completely unabashed by her nakedness. "Ohh yes Maggie, we have a wonderful new member in Jennifer, she's lovely. But I've been selfish haven't I; hogging this fine young girl all to myself. Come on Maggie, have some fun with our Jennifer, you've been waiting patiently, for long enough." Ruth patted me on the bum. If only Ruth knew just how much fun Maggie and I had had already.

"Look at that fabulous bum, don't you just want to kiss it?"

Maggie approached the bed. "I think she's pretty perfect all over, but she does have a lovely bum, I agree." I was beginning to feel slightly odd at being talked about as if I wasn't there.

"So why don't you ride her Maggie, let me see you get off with her."

Maggie appeared slightly embarrassed. "Oh, I'm sure Jennifer doesn't have time for that now, do you Jenny?" Finally, I'd been included in the conversation.

Letting Maggie hump my bum wasn't the worst thing that could happen, and I was in no rush to leave. I glanced back at Maggie who looked apprehensive, as if I was about to mention our shagging session before Ruth had arrived.

"I'd like that Maggie." Maggie looked both relieved and pleased. I had kept our dirty little secret and I'd agreed to another shag.

Ruth smiled. "There you are then Maggie, let's see you hump our newest recruit, she's all yours."

Maggie got on the bed and smoothed her hand over my arse. Then she pulled up her skirt to reveal that she still had no knickers on.

"Well, well Maggie, so prepared. Come on, I'm dying to see you ride her."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.