The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 26

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

The sodding bag was getting heavier and more awkward to carry at every step.

I put the bag down on the pavement and got my breath, that was when a very kind, elderly gentleman offered to carry it for me. At first I refused his generous offer, but when I thought of the few hundred yards I still had to go, I graciously accepted.

We chatted as we walked along, he told me his name was Henry and that he lived locally, I thought he looked familiar. He seemed to manage the bag without any difficulty. We finally got to Maggie's house and I took the bundle off him, and thanked him, what a lovely man I thought, he didn't even stare at my tits.

I waddled up Maggie's path and rang the bell; it was ten to six. The door opened and a smiling Maggie greeted me, "Oh Jenny, you're early, how lovely, come in come in." I dragged the bag awkwardly through the door and Maggie looked at it quizzically. "Not JUST your uniform I hope." I kissed her lightly on the lips. "No, some quilt covers and stuff, I needed an excuse. You go upstairs and I'll change down here OK?"

Maggie looked thrilled; there was a definite twinkle in her eye. Never missing a chance for a grope, Maggie slipped her hand on to my arse and gave it a squeeze.

I watched her as she climbed the stairs; in spite of her years, she was still a good-looking woman. Her rather short skirt showed off a very shapely pair of legs and even though her arse was big, it was firm and it jiggled temptingly as she moved. At half way up, Maggie stopped and slowly bent forwards to pick up a piece of invisible fluff from the stair carpet. It was deliberate of course, designed to get me aroused at the sight of her full round arse. But she wasn't wearing any knickers and I got a lovely view of her ample bum and pussy; Maggie was such a flirt. She looked back over her shoulder to make sure that I had seen; a wry smile crossed her face.

I dived in to the sitting room, hauled out my skirt and blazer and set about transforming myself in to an innocent schoolgirl. Off came the sweatshirt and off came the jeans and trainers. I slipped the skirt on and put my trainers back on. Looking in the large mirror on the wall, I twirled around. I tucked my white blouse in to my waistband, nice and tight so that my boobs jutted out; my tie dangled between my bulging boobs. The lacy pattern of my white bra was clearly visible through the stretched cotton.

I pulled on the blazer, checked my skirt in the mirror and bent over to see if my navy blue knickers showed, they did. It was a horny look, I had to admit. I wasn't sure whether to have my white socks all the way up to my knees, or go for the slightly sluttish look of around my ankles. I decided on up to my knees.

One final check in the mirror and then I made my way upstairs to Maggie's bedroom; I wasn't sure what I would find. Would she be naked, and spread eagled on the bed inviting me to just leap on her or was there some role-play involved?

I slowly opened the bedroom door and peered inside. Maggie wasn't spread eagled on the bed, instead she was seated, legs modestly closed, on the bed facing me, a huge smile on her face. Next to her, arranged around her, was the assortment of sex toys I had found in her dressing table drawer.

"Come in Jennifer, I've been expecting you." Maggie had adopted a formal tone to her voice, somewhat school ma'mish. So it was going to role-play; the horny, sex mad teacher and the naughty schoolgirl. A shiver ran down my spine as I stood obediently in front of her as she parted her legs. I remembered that first time at home when she had let me look up her skirt and had pulled her panties to one side so that I could see her cunt. Now, with no knickers on, I gazed enthralled at the sight of her slit, and the tufts of greying hair surrounding her beautiful cunt. I so desperately wanted to dive headlong between her thighs and suck her pussy; I wet my knickers. It was then that I noticed a camera. She picked it up. "I want to take some pictures of you young lady, OK?" I wasn't so sure about this. It was before digital cameras were commonplace and so these snapshots would have to be developed and printed. I wasn't convinced that having photographic evidence of me doing whatever it was she planned on me doing, was such a good idea.

Maggie obviously saw the hesitancy in my face. "Don't worry Jennifer, no one will see them but me, and Ruth, she has a dark room, you see." I felt better, reassured and pleased that Ruth would see them; maybe it would get me my bands.

"OK, Miss Wilmot, I don't mind." I had slipped easily in to the role already.

"Lovely my dear, lovely." She took a photo of me just standing there, and then bending over showing my knickers and at one point, she even got down on her knees to take a picture looking up my skirt. I was getting exceedingly horny; I couldn't take my eyes off the big rubber cocks on her duvet. She finally put the camera down on the bedside table after using up a whole roll of thirty-six shots of me in various poses.

The whole process had taken quite some time and I was getting rather frustrated, I had come here to fuck and to be fucked, I wanted to get on with it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.