The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 25

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

We strolled casually up to the counter, for one nervous minute, I thought that Milly was going to hold my hand. I asked her what she wanted and told her that it was my treat. She asked for a white coffee and a slice of fruitcake.

I told her to grab a table; there was plenty to choose from. I got myself a cup of white coffee but resisted the temptation of anything sweet; I'd nick a bit of Milly's cake.

I threaded my way through the maze of empty tables with a tray to where Milly sat on her own, grinning at me. "What are you smiling at?"

Milly shrugged her shoulders as I sat down and offloaded my rucksack and placed the tray on the table.

"You, I was just thinking as I watched you walk across the room, how sexy and attractive you are. What do you see in me?"

I felt even more sorry for her now; Milly had quite a low opinion of herself.

"Don't put yourself down Milly, I think you are very nice. How old are you by the way?"

She reached across for her coffee and fruitcake, "Thank you, I'm sixteen, I'm a first year. You said I'm nice, but I'm not hot like you, I've been told I'm plain. None of the boys are interested in me, not that I want them to be. Having no boobs doesn't help either."

"Boobs aren't everything Milly, personality counts for a lot, and I think you are attractive."

Milly sipped her coffee. "Do you? If I hadn't asked, would you have even noticed me?"

I realised that I was losing this battle, after all she was right, I hadn't noticed her. I decided to do something to boost her confidence. "Listen Milly. Why don't you come round to my house one evening, and we'll see about hotting you up a little, how's that?"

"Really, would you do that for me. When should I come round, where do you live?"

Tonight was out of the question; I'd be busy acting the slutty schoolgirl and being fucked by Maggie. "How about tomorrow night, I think some of my clothes might fit you. I know my knickers do." Milly grinned and then wriggled in her seat.

"Oh yes, so they do." She leaned across the table and whispered. "I can feel your gusset pressed right up against my quim."

Quim; I hadn't heard that expression for years, very old fashioned along with the word, 'minge'.

"Tomorrow evening sounds great, what time and what's the address?"

I dragged a pen and a scrap of paper from my rucksack and scribbled the address along with my phone number, just in case she got lost. "How about seven-thirty?"

Milly looked deliriously happy. "I'll be there, ooh I'm so excited."

I tapped her leg with my foot. "And don't forget my knickers please." Milly giggled in a very seductive, girlish way and wriggled again in her seat. "Oh no, I won't. I'll wash them first, I think I've just wet them a bit." She giggled again, and I felt myself getting moist as well.

We finished our coffees and chatted idly, I tried to keep the conversation neutral, as I didn't need any more arousal to tempt me. It was a difficult task, as a rather excited Milly kept asking me awkward questions like, 'where was the most outrageous place I've had sex, what was my favourite position, how many times can I cum', all the questions I really needed to avoid. I did squirm a bit, and so did Milly, but I managed placate her and dodge getting mired in too much detail.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.