The Piano Teacher
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Milly was really going for it now as her orgasm took a hold of her. She had stopped groping my tits and was energetically thrusting her crotch back and forth on my hand. She grasped my head in her arms as she bucked to and fro, her gasps loud in my ear. "I'm cumming now, it's cumming." The toilet seat was making an unholy din as it squeaked and creaked under our combined weight and Milly's thrusting.

I heard a distant voice as the room began to empty. "Did you hear what was going on in there, I'm sure she was jacking herself off."

"Yeah it sounded like that to me, dirty cow."

If that was all they suspected, then I was OK with that. It was better than them thinking I was shagging another girl in here. A door banged and the room fell silent, except for Milly's soft grunts as her orgasm peaked. She stopped humping me and came to rest with her head slumped on my shoulder, her breathing rasping in my ear.

I kissed her flushed cheek and whispered, "Finished?"

She lifted her head; there were tiny beads of sweat on her brow. She dragged her limp, tousled hair from her face, her eyes seemed to have trouble focussing and her mouth hung open; she looked drunk, stoned, or both.

She managed a nod and then she kissed me. Her mouth slid around to my ear where she gasped, "Thank you, that was so wonderful."

Awkwardly, she lifted herself off of me, but as she did so, I felt and heard a soft twang as her G-string snapped and fell to the floor. She stood up on unsteady legs with her hand over her mouth and her wrecked panties around her ankles. She stepped out of the remains of her underwear and picked it up. The look on her face was classic, 'Oh no, what am I going to do?'

She leaned down to me and said, "I can't go around without any knickers on. What am I going to do?"

I stood up and kissed her lightly on he lips. "Don't worry Milly, you can have mine, I don't need them, I've got trousers on."

Milly shook her head. "Oh no Jen, I can't take your knickers, it wouldn't be right."

"It's OK Milly, I'm quite clean, I don't have any diseases."

Milly looked shocked. "Oh no, I didn't mean it like that Jen, really. If you're sure..."

"I'm sure." I slipped off my trainers and pulled my jogging bottoms down and off. Milly stood back against the door to give me room; her eyes were fixed on my crotch.

I quickly slipped off my plain white panties and handed them to her, still warm.

She took them, hesitated for a second as if she didn't know what to do with them, and then quickly stepped in to them, pulling them up under her skirt.

I kept my legs closed, not to hide my fanny, but so that she wouldn't see that there was no tampon string present. I hurriedly pulled on my trousers and stepped back in to my trainers. Her torn G-string was still balled up in her hand,

"Shall I dispose of that?" She handed the small black bundle of cotton to me and I shamelessly held it to my nose and sniffed her aroma. Milly looked quizzical at first and then smiled broadly. "You are so dirty Jenny, I like it."

I dropped the G-string in to the toilet pan and flushed it away before pushing her up against the door, kissing her and grabbing at her tits. I was right, there was almost nothing there, an 'A' cup if anything. I whispered in her ear, "Now you've got my pussy up against yours." I emphasised my point by squeezing her crotch through her skirt. Milly squirmed and wriggled as I groped her. "Don't Jen, you'll get me all horny again."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.