The Piano Teacher
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I woke up at seven thirty the next morning with my clock gently buzzing.

I had a tentative probe between my legs to see how sore my fanny was and I had a nice surprise, it felt a lot better than yesterday, still not completely OK, but definitely an improvement. Hopefully, by the time Maggie got her hands and mouth on it, it would be fine. I hopped out of bed feeling relieved that I was soon to be back in action again.

I had a quick shower and gathered my school uniform together ready to be smuggled out of the house later on. I got dressed in casual gear, nothing sexy, no short skirts or low necklines. I opted for functional, plain white underwear, a loose-fitting black 'Chicago Bulls' sweatshirt, with a T-shirt underneath, and light grey jogging bottoms. Although it has to be said that the jogging bottoms were a bit tight and showed off my bum quite a bit. But then, I can't be expected to hide my light under a bushel completely, a girl's got to flaunt what nature gave her, even just a little bit.

I went downstairs where mum was waiting. 'Good morning Jennifer, scrambled eggs on toast, and orange juice OK?'

'Mm, thanks mum."

"I've put the duvet covers and pillow cases in a black bag by the door to take to Maggie's. I don't know why she wants this stuff, there isn't a jumble sale for weeks yet."

"I know, but the charity shop will pick the stuff up from her place when she has a big enough load."

"Oh, yes, I see."

I ate my food and even washed my plate up at the sink. I couldn't get the thought of Maggie, enthusiastically banging me while I was dressed as a schoolgirl, out of my mind. It made me immensely horny and as I stood at the sink unit, I began to gently, unthinkingly, hump my crotch against it. There was no hint of any soreness as I pressed my pussy against the hard surface of the kitchen cupboard.

Mum's voice cut through my musings. "You'll wear a hole in that plate."

Oh shit, had I been so distracted that I had actually started to wank in front of my mum? I felt so embarrassed, was I blushing?

"Sorry, I was miles away, nearly finished." The horniness faded and the tingling sensation in my pussy ebbed away. I dried my hands on the tea towel, then dashed upstairs to brush my teeth and run a brush through my hair. Even with the plain clothing and no make-up, I still looked hot.

However, looking hot was not the look I was after, I didn't need any liaisons today, I wasn't sure that my pussy could stand it. I needed to be on top form for Maggie later if was going to wheedle Ann Polaski's details out of her.

Satisfied with the look in the mirror, I went back to the kitchen where mum was making herself some coffee.

"Have some more juice before you go Jen?"

I kissed her on the cheek and said, "No ta mum, I'll shoot off now. Bye, love you."

I grabbed my rucksack off the chair and headed out of the door.

The street door closed behind me with mum's, "Love you too, be careful".

I idled my way to college, in no hurry, I had plenty of time, but now I was looking more intently at the women whom I encountered along the way.

It was no longer just enough to ogle them and fantasise about shagging them, no, now I was looking for the tell-tale wrist band, the white and pink or the 'whink' as I liked to call it. Sadly, as much as I stared at their wrists, I saw no 'whinks' at all. I felt a little disappointed, I had begun to think, to hope even, that gay women were all over the place, advertising their sexuality and their readiness to indulge in a bit of girl-on-girl sex with me. It looked like I had been mislead.

I did however attract the attention of a group of schoolboys who decided to walk just behind me and make lewd comments in a loud enough voice for me to hear. "Cor, she's got a nice arse ain't she?"

"I bet she's gagging for it."

"I wouldn't mind giving her one."

"Yeah, I could shag her brains out."

I put up with comments like that for a few minutes before turning around and confronting them. They all stopped, all four of them and they visibly blanched.

"If you all put your tiny dicks together, you still wouldn't be good enough for me.

Now piss off, before I call the cops."

Three of them scattered immediately, but one tough-guy stood his ground. Until, that is, I stepped forward with a look of menace on my face. He joined his mates across the road where they continued to jeer at me until I turned a corner.

I got to college feeling slightly wound up. What I needed was something pleasant to distract me, something like Angela Chang in revealing clothes. Unfortunately, that didn't happen, and it was a bloody good job that some randy little toad didn't grope my arse either, I would have exploded.

The morning passed unremarkably, I was deliberately keeping a low profile, avoiding being alone with the likes of Katie. And I certainly stayed well away from the top floor and Linda Upshaw.

As luck would have it though, I did manage to grope Angela Chang again. I found myself, purely by chance, behind her in the corridor as we all waited to go in to Mr. Dale's Classical Literature class. Her beautiful body, right there in front of me, clad all over in a pale lilac, was too much to resist. I planted my hand firmly on her perfect arse and squeezed. She spun around, first with a look of anger, as if she was expecting a male to be behind her, then she smiled when she saw it was a girl. But then her smile faded when she saw that it was me, she must have remembered that I had 'inadvertently' touched her arse before. Now she wasn't so sure that it had been an innocent mistake. Still, I had got away with it, but no more groping Ms Chang's bum in future; I had used up all my luck.

I didn't quite manage a completely 'sex free' day, I had an encounter that is best described as, a charity shag. Lunchtime, found me sitting away from all the others, quietly trying to study as I ate my egg, sausage and chips. I was pouring over a textbook of romantic poets and shovelling soggy chips in to my mouth when Katie the Goth sauntered over and said, "How about the other foot, yeah?"

I looked up with a chip hanging from my mouth and mumbled, "Sorry Katie, I've got a pile of reading to do, another time, OK?"

She looked miffed and said, "OK, have it your way then. Your loss." And she flounced away. I failed to see how not sticking my foot between her fat thighs was going to be my loss.

Minutes later, another girl came over holding a tray and said, "Can I sit here please?"

"Please feel free." I didn't recognise her at all, she hadn't been in any of my classes. Although, there was no particular reason why I would remember her, she was distinctly 'unremarkable'. I gave her a quick once over as she fiddled with her knife and fork. Thin and mousey, was what I concluded. Long, lank, brown hair, no boobs to speak of, and rather plain. No doubt if she had spent a little time at the cosmetics counter she might have made herself quite attractive, but she hadn't and she wasn't.

I went back to my book and the poems of Charlotte Smith.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.