The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 19

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I felt now that I had Ms Upshaw's full attention.

"Yes, Ruth Sanderson, I'm a ... close friend of hers."

"Do sit down Ms Pierce." Her voice seemed to waver slightly.

I walked a couple of paces over to the wall, and bending slowly to display my bum and red panties; I placed my rucksack on the floor.

Sitting on the seat opposite her desk, I made sure that my legs were open sufficiently for her to see up my short skirt. Sure enough, her eyes darted from my smiling face to my crotch.

"You know Ruth Sanderson then?" She absent-mindedly twisted the coloured band at her wrist.

I pointed to the band and said, "I like your band, I've been meaning to get one just like it." She glanced down at it and then tucked it back out of sight.

Linda Upshaw seemed nonplussed, as if no one had ever been quite this forward in her office before. I parted my legs a little more, her eyes homed in on the red mesh triangle; I knew that she could see my slit.

She started fiddling with her hair as if unsure what to do or say. "Um, yes. Er, the netball training. Perhaps I could supervise you on the odd evening. When would you like to start?" Her voice quivered even more.

I made a show of thinking about it, and as I did, I casually brought my leg up and clasped my hands around my knee. Now my scarlet knickers with the see-through crotch were on full display and Linda Upshaw seemed even more flustered, but she kept on looking just the same.

I thought about it for several moments, allowing Linda to have a good look and then I said, "If you give me some paper, I can write down a few suggestions."

Linda Upshaw scrabbled around on her cluttered desk, and eventually came up with a pen and a notepad. She rose and handed them to me, her eyes still locked on my gusset. "Thank you Ms Upshaw." As she leant forward, I caught a glimpse of her white bra and a pair of passable boobs.

"Er ... call me Linda."

"Thank you Linda, please call me Jen." I rested the notepad on my raised knee.

I mused a little more, before writing on the pad, 'I want to fuck you.'

I handed her the pad and as she read it, her hand went to her hair again, her face flushed red, and she said, "Oh, oh I, I..." She dropped the pad on her desk and stared at me. Then she jumped up from her chair and raced across the room to lock the door.

Then she leapt on me, kissing me and jamming her hand between my legs, sliding her hand down inside my panties where her fingers entered my wet pussy. I responded in kind and made a grab for her crotch; but her trousers presented a challenging barrier. And as bad luck would have it, there was no zip, just fiddly buttons. Even with both hands, I was struggling to get in to her pants. Linda realised the problem I was having and straightened up. Holding my hand, she encouraged me to stand and then she helpfully unbuttoned her trousers. I looked around the cluttered room for a place for us to fuck, but there was nowhere suitable; it would have to be standing shag.

As if reading my mind, Linda cleared room on her desk and patted the free space. I readily jumped up on the desk and parted my legs. Linda stood between my thighs and kissed me, slowly and tenderly; her hands eased up inside my T-shirt that I had not yet got around to taking off, and inside my bra to grope my boobs. Her mouth slid around to my ear, "Mm, nice big tits." She kissed me some more as she played with my stiff nipples. I slid my hand inside her loosened trousers and got inside her knickers. I found her neat bush and then guided my finger down on to her clit. As I gently rubbed it, she sighed quietly. Her mouth licked and kissed its way to my ear again. "Ohh God, I really need a fuck."

I was seriously horny now too."That's what I'm here for Linda." Her hands travelled down to my knickers and with a little wiggle or two, she pulled them completely off. I thought that she was going to go down on me and so I braced myself for a delicious assault from her mouth. But Linda surprised me; instead, she pushed her trousers and knickers down to around her knees and began kissing me again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.