The Piano Teacher
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I was feeling a little light-headed, I'd been sweating profusely and I feared that I was getting dehydrated. "Can I get some water first Agnes?"

"Of course lovely girl, over there at the sink."

My chinos and knickers were around my ankles, so as I stood up, I stepped out of them and walked around the big table and over to the sink, still in my socks, but bare arsed.

"Mm, what a lovely view." I stopped and slowly bent over, giving Agnes a clear view of my arse and pussy. "Mm, even better." I carried on to the sink where I ran some cold water in to a dirty looking glass and rinsed it, before filling it again and downing it in one go. I rinsed the tumbler again and set it on the drainer. When I turned around, Agnes had taken her knickers off and had discarded them,

and she'd also divested herself of her T-shirt and bra; she was completely nude. So now, she reclined on the sofa like the subject of a Rubens painting, only much more voluptuous, and much more black.

For a panicky second, I lost sight of my rucksack; it had my purse in it. But then I saw it, poking out from under her cast off T-shirt and bra.

I was tempted to have a look at the label in her bra, guessing it must say something like an 'E' cup at least. But no, her body was far too tempting to waste any time.

She gestured to me. "Come on lovely girl, strip for me." Did she mean for me to strip as in a teasing dance, or to just get naked? There wasn't that much to strip out of, only my socks, bra and sweatshirt, and that wouldn't be much of a tease. I looked up at the clock on the wall. The grammar class had finished, so by rights I should be on my way home. But then again, I was so tempted by Agnes' irresistibly horny body. And besides, I could use another notch on my bedpost, another tick in a box; licked black pussy-tick!

I pulled my sweatshirt over my head, and unhooked my bra; I decided to keep my socks on, I didn't like the look of the dirty, stained carpet.

Agnes' eyes lit up. "Ohh, such a sweet body. I've fucked a lot of girls in this school, but you lovely girl, are one of the sweetest."

I draped my clothes over the back of a chair.

'A lot of girls?' My mind raced, just how many and who? Are they still here?

"So who have you fucked recently Agnes?"

Her face changed as if I had touched a nerve. "Ohh, I don't remember their names, lovely girl. Just a lot of sweet young white pussy, that's all I know. Now come here and lick me." Was I going to be just another notch in her bedpost like she was for me?

I wasn't going to worry about it then, I had a pussy to lick. Agnes grinned as I approached, turning clumsily on to her back and holding her thick legs in the air.

"Come to Agnes you sweet girl."

I knelt on the sofa between her raised legs and went straight for her cunt.

The sweaty, musty smell was very strong, but I parted her big thick hairy pussy lips and licked her bulging clit. She immediately let out a soft gasp as my tongue made contact with her big pink bean; her curly pubic hair tickled my nose.

"Ohhh that's it lovely girl, lick it there, just there." I licked and sucked, sucked and licked, until my jaw began to ache. Agnes was really holding on, every time I thought that I had brought her to climax, she seemed to back off; it was taking ages to get her off. Reluctantly, I pushed my finger up her arse, there was virtually no resistance, it just went straight in. I tried two fingers, she cried out.

"Ohh do it, do it to me. Up my bum." I inserted a third finger; Agnes seemed to like it, actually, she seemed to love it. With my mouth almost super glued to her clitty, I pumped my fingers in and out of her arsehole. Her massive arse rose and fell as she bucked and reared on the sofa. I seemed to have hit on the winning combination, because in just a few moments, she was hollering out as an orgasm overwhelmed her. "Stop, stop, I've cum, I've cum."

It was not a moment too soon; my jaw felt like it was about to fall off. All around my mouth and chin, it felt sticky and wet. I sniffed my fingers again, they didn't smell quite the same as before, not at all the same.

It was such a surprise and a delight, just how incredibly arousing watching another woman cum was to me. Now, having witnessed Agnes enjoy an orgasm of my doing, I felt horny once again.

"Thank you, that was a wonderful orgasm. Ruth was right about you. You are one horny little slut."

I wasn't sure that I appreciated being thought of in those terms, but, I couldn't deny that I was almost constantly horny nowadays, and I'd fuck just about anything in a skirt; so maybe the description wasn't that far off.

And now, here I was, feeling horny again. Agnes pointed to the clock, "Maybe you should get going, it's getting late." She was right of course, but I was so damned horny, I needed to finish myself off.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.