The Piano Teacher
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Agnes quickly whipped off her overall and threw it aside, before reclining on the sofa; she patted the seat. 'Come lie with me, lovely girl."

I looked at the amount of sofa she expected me to lie on, it was no more than six inches wide; her large body had taken up almost all of the available space. She mistook my hesitation for a lack of enthusiasm, and so to entice me, she drew back her skirt to reveal fat, orange-peel thighs and her knickers. I was surprised at the prettiness and delicacy of her panties. They were huge of course, they had to be, to cover her huge bum, but they were also sexy. They were a pale mauve colour with small purple bows and lacy detailing.

I was staring at them. "You like them?"

"Yes, they're very pretty Agnes."

As if to reward me for my compliment, she pulled aside the gusset. "Do you like this?" I stepped forward to examine her pussy; it was the first black cunt I had seen up close. Agnes was not shaved; in fact there was a lot of thick black curly hair everywhere, but what really caught my eye was the cleft of pink amongst the dark skin. I don't know what I was expecting but as Agnes' finger pulled apart her pussy lips, there was a lot more pink flesh; it was a beautiful and beguiling contrast.

I lay down on the sofa beside her, with my arse hanging over the edge; her big arms enfolded me, pulling me in to her pillowy body. I was aware of her huge boobs pressing against my own and for the second time that day, I encountered a pair bigger than mine. This was becoming a very pleasant habit. Her breath still smelled, it reeked of cigarettes, and when she kissed me, I thought I was going to be sick. I had never been happy around smokers or cigarettes and now, a smoker was trying to snog my face off.

I pulled my mouth away from hers with the excuse of kissing her neck. I slid my hand teasingly along her chunky thigh, tracing my fingers upwards towards her pussy. She shivered and opened her legs wide. "Mmm, that's right lovely girl."

I quickly arrived at the cotton gusset of her knickers and pressed my fingers through the material against her slit; she moaned softly. Agnes shoved her hand up my sweatshirt and groped at my tits.

"Nice titties." She tried to kiss me again, but I turned my head and whispered, "I want to suck your tits Agnes."

She withdrew her hand from inside my bra and awkwardly pulled her thin cotton T-shirt up. I was amazed and very aroused by what I saw; a massive pair of boobs, so big that they bulged over the sides and top of her hammock-like, mauve bra.

She grinned at me, clearly proud of what she had. "You like big titties, lovely girl?" I was dumbstruck; I just stared at the two mountains of flesh before me; two enormous nipples poked through the thin cotton. I placed my hand on the smooth dark skin and ran my fingers all over her enormous tits. Agnes shifted her position, It felt like she was trying to push me off the sofa, but what she was actually doing was gripping my leg between hers. I felt her thrust her crotch against my thigh; she had begun to dry hump my leg. I pulled her bra down to expose one of her big round nipples, it was huge. I tentatively stuck out my tongue to lick it, but Agnes lifted it first and shoved it towards my mouth; suddenly, I had a mouth full of nipple. "That's right lovely girl, suck my titties."

I sucked and licked for all I was worth as Agnes' thrusting became more urgent.

With a face full of her tit, I sneaked my hand around to feel her arse; and there was an awful lot of arse to feel. I delved deep inside her voluminous knickers, my fingers straining to reach her pussy. I eventually reached my goal, sliding my hand along her canyon-like crack and down to her cunt. She twitched as my fingers slipped in to her wet slit; she almost nudged me off the sofa again. "Go on lovely girl, go on, feel me." Her humping became more vigorous and she had now moved over me, pinning me down on my back with her heavy bulk. Momentarily, I lost contact with her tit and her pussy; Agnes shifted her bulk upwards over me and I found her tit was once more smothering my face like a warm cushion. I turned my head sideways to breathe while still sucking her hardened nipple and I managed to get my hand back down inside her knickers and re-connect with her slit.

"That's nice lovely girl, make me cum now, make me cum." Her crotch was pounding away at my thigh and she was breathing heavily; shifting her bulk the way she was, must have been tiring. I did think of slipping a finger up her arse, but I thought better of it. I was getting very little out of this particular shag, it was all Agnes; it was her tits, her pussy; I was doing it all for her, but I was getting little back. Sure, it was nice to suck such a huge tit, and to have my fingers deep inside her cunt, but I was being squashed under her hefty writhing body. Mercifully for me, she seemed to be on the verge of cumming; low sighs and gasps told me she wasn't far off her climax.

My leg began to ache and go numb, with her weight being forced down on it, her crotch, constantly rubbing hard against my thigh.

This was turning out to be less fun that I had first thought. She was really humping me now, and there was a soft clatter as her sandals slipped off and fell to the floor.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.