The Piano Teacher
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Bunty Scott

Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A piano teacher indulges her lust for other women.

Caution: This Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Feeling horny was an understatement, the shag I'd had with Ruth in the toilets, although exciting and gratifying as it was, still hadn't satisfied my lust. In fact it had made it worse, being with her and being felt up like that, had made me as horny as hell. And having had Maggie's hand groping between my legs had intensified matters. I had made Ruth cum, but she had left me hanging, and downright gagging for it.

Now, I was on the prowl, looking for Maggie to finish me off. I finally spotted her in a gaggle of old ladies, drinking a cup of tea. I stood at Maggie's side and smiled at all the old biddies, Maggie said, "Oh Jenny, there you are. You're mum was looking for you, something about the netball team, have you seen her?"

"Yes, I've spoken to the verger, he wants me back on the team, he wants me to be an Angel."

The old ladies smiled benignly, and Maggie gave me a knowing look, as if to say

'You're no angel'

Maggie looked at me quizzically. "So are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Are you going to join the netball team?" The old ladies seemed to be waiting for an answer too.

"I'm thinking about it." Actually, I was thinking about it quite a lot, especially the changing rooms and the showers. I remembered with great fondness, how much time I used to spend in the toilets, flicking myself off; they were blissful days. Now that Mrs Jefferys had got herself pregnant, there was no real reason why I couldn't take up where I left off. The images crowding my mind did nothing for my libido. I was in desperate need of a good shagging, but Maggie seemed to be otherwise engaged with the old ladies. I had to get her attention, to let her know that I was up for it.

"Maggie, I was wondering if you needed any help with anything, I've got some spare time." I gave her my most disarming smile. The old ladies seemed rather pleased. One said, "How refreshing to see the younger generation being so helpful to us older ones, well done young lady."

Maggie fixed me with a look. Had she got the hint? I was standing so close to her that my tit was pressing against her arm. Maggie put her empty teacup down on a trestle table full of old dusty books. "Well, I'm sure that there's something needs doing, something that you could help me with, let me see." One of the old ladies suggested, "How about the hymn sheets, that cupboard is a real mess, needs sorting out in to alphabetical order."

Maggie smiled warmly, "Yes Betty, they do need sorting out. I'll get the storeroom key off the verger. Come with me Jen, and thank you for your kind offer."

The old ladies smiled at me as I turned and accompanied Maggie across the hall.

"Well, this is a nice surprise Jen, very nice. You must be as horny as me.

I'll get the key."

I stopped her. "Won't the verger come looking for us when we're in there?"

"I'm not getting the key from him, I'm taking it from the office, I know where it is.

He won't know we're in there." I grinned at Maggie's cunning. I waited outside the office, which was at the end of a long, dim corridor. Maggie soon emerged with the key and together we backtracked to a green door in need of a coat of paint.

She fumbled with the key in the lock, and then opened the creaky door. The room was small, and smelly, with shelves going from floor to ceiling. Every available inch of space was covered in old books and papers. Maggie flicked on the light and a sickly yellow cast seeped over the room. She closed and locked the door behind her and as she turned, I pounced on her, grabbing at her big tits and kissing her. She gasped, "My word, you are horny Jen..."

I wasn't in the mood for anymore chat, "Don't talk Maggie, just fuck me."

Maggie was dressed for 'church' and she looked just like one of the old ladies. She wore a yellow, knee-length flower print dress, with a high neck, so sadly no cleavage on display, a lemon cardigan and flat sensible shoes. There was no hint of the full, curvy figure underneath, no sign of her big tits, her lovely round arse or her delicious pussy. Outwardly, Maggie could easily pass as the Vicar's wife, but underneath the frumpy exterior, there was a passionate, pussy-loving dyke.

My hands tore at the buttons of her cardigan, desperate to get at her boobs, but I was wasting my time, her dress was without fastenings at the front; I had to make do with pawing at her tits through the cotton of her dress. Maggie wasted no time either; her hand was instantly between my legs, squeezing my damp cunt through my shorts. Her fingers quickly found the button and zip, and with some effort, pulling and tugging, she got my shorts and panties down to my knees.

Her fingers immediately penetrated deep inside my pussy, sliding in and out.

It was bliss; I kissed her neck as she skilfully rubbed and stroked my cunt.

"Oh Maggie that's nice, that's nice."

I grabbed handfuls of her dress and hauled it up; it seemed to go on forever, before I could get my hands underneath and on to her arse. I plunged both hands down inside her knickers and had a good feel of her bum. I wanted to run my hands up inside her dress to get at her tits, but a belt was tied tightly around her waist.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.